Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:22 pm
Erin ignored Blackstar's message and blocked her mind. Kira could kill her, but Erin would end this war once and for all. Erin... Moon tried to get into her mind, but Erin wouldn't let her. She ran on ahead, breaking through the gates easily.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
Blackthorn growled, hearing Blackstar's message through Erin. Blackstar wishes to betray us, but Erin is with us all the way. He told Kira, blocking his mind from everyone's but Kira's. She smiled, Maybe I'll keep Erin around, Moon will follow her, but Blackstar....

(Blackstar has no idea about this....*points to Kira's post*)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jake and Thoraxo soon came to Keevi and they got in through a hole in the wall to let a river through. Can you find her? Jake asked.

I found Moon's, but Erin is blocking her mind from everyone's... Thoraxo said. Jake nodded and they headed to where Erin was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 pm
Blackstar realized that Erin wasn't listening. Then she found Jake's and Thoraxo's minds. JAKE! THORAXO! Please let me join you! I realized that Kira and Blackthorn are the evil ones. PLEASE! I beg you! I can't stand Erin or Moon getting hurt! You two too! PLEASE! Blackstar made sure that she didn't look pleding, just in case Kira or Blackthorn was watching.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm
Thoraxo growled, but Jake nodded. Fine! He snapped, We'll meet you just outside the throne room.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira smiled, Take her out... Blackthorn nodded and dived for Blackstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Ok! I'll be there in- Blackstar was cut off when she saw Blackthorn diving for her. Blackstar ran as fast as she could and escaped Blackthorn. Then she kept running back towards the castle. JAKE! KIRA AND BLACKTHORN ARE FOLLOWING ME! THEY MUST KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! THIS COULD BE YOUR CHANCE TO GET HER! HELP!  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Blackthorn dodged the house's just in time, "She's heading towards the castle!" Kira yelled. Blackthorn roared, loud enough to make everyone cover their ears. He flew fast towards the castle and soon made it to the front gates just as Erin, Moon, and Blackstar appeared.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jake and Thoraxo ran faster and soon made it to the castle. Erin walked towards Kira and Blackthorn, Moon close behind her. Jake pulled his sword and jumped in front of Blackstar just as Blackthorn was about to attack. "Do not touch her..."
The sound of Jake's voice made Erin's heart beat faster, but she held her feelings in and turned. Jake stood in front of Blackstar, Thoraxo next to him. "Step away from Blackstar, Jake." Erin said, her words were ice cold.

Jake looked hurt and surprised at the coldness in her words, but he shook it off. "Erin! You know this is wrong! Kira is an enemy!" Jake's words were weak.

Moon looked up at Erin, her eyes begging. "Do you wish to join them?" Erin asked. Moon nodded, but whispered, "But if you stay with Kira I will too. I do not wish to fight you again."
Kira loved the way Erin was acting and she aimed her words at Jake. "Her heart has turned blacker than mine. She does not even offer you to join us." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm
Jake..... Thoraxo..... Blackstar said. Then Blackstar stepped around them, so now she was in front of them. Erin! Listen to me! Kira is the evil one! You are better than her! You don't need to be with her! You SHOULDN'T be with her! She will only kill you in the end! PLEASE! You don't belong to her! You should be will Jake and Thoraxo! ME! Please Erin! Don't go to Kira! PLEASE ERIN!............. Blackstar said. Then she fell to the ground. Don't go...............  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Erin shook her head, "No! She will take care of me!" A tear fell. She looked up, eyes full of anger. "You are the ones that have betrayed me...you are the ones that are evil..." She took a step forward, pure anger and hate burned in her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm
Blackstar looked up, eyes filled with sadness. Erin........... You are my friend. My truest friend. You aren't evil. We haven't betrayed you. Kira has. Please. Listen to me. I don't want to fight you. Just like Moon. I won't fight. Please Erin. Listen and believe me. Please.............. Blackstar stood up. The she walked forward until she was one foot away from Erin. I will prove that i am not lieing. I won't fight you. You can kill me, if its what you want. Blackstar lifted her chin, eyes filled with even more sadness. I won't stop you.....  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:34 pm
Kira walked forward, "Go. Take care of this kingdom, we'll take care of them." She put a hand on Erin's shoulder. She shook her head and looked straight ahead, her eyes glazed over.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I'm so lost, Sayuri..." Erin's voice was soft and Moon had to strain to hear her. "I don't know myself anymore..." Moon pushed into Erin's mind and witnessed what she was. Sayuri stood in front of her, dress in the last thing they saw her in, Darkwing next to her. "Erin...I only have a few minutes, but I'm sorry I never told you that I was your mother." Her eyes closed and she sighed, "But that is not why I am here. You are lost, Kira has blackened your heart and thus confusing your mind. Just remember what I taught you and who you are.

Sayuri walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "I must go, my love. But I will see you again soon." Sayuri vanished and Erin opened her eyes. Moon returned to her body.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Erin spun and faced Kira, "I am not like you..." She said and took pointed her sword at Kira's neck. Blackthorn growled, "Don't move or she dies." Blackthorn growled again, but didn't move.

"You tricked me," Erin's words were full of hate. "I don't know how, but you did."

Kira smiled, "It was easy. While you were busy deciding if you were going to join me or not I went into your mind and planted a memory of me being betrayed, but I made it so it was you." Erin pushed the sword closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:56 pm
Blackstar looked at Erin. Erin......... You're back! Blackstar stood up and got between Erin and Blackthorn. She faced Blackthorn. You touch a single hair on Erin and i won't let you live like before! Blackstar growled.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm
(Okay, Leafpetal. Do you want to keep going or do you want to end this and I can post another RP that'll last longer...?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm
((Go ahead. As long as i am posting i am good. just be sure to tell me what it is, 'k?))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:30 pm
(okay. We'll have this battle and I'll win. The other RP is elements...)

Erin stepped back, "I challenge you. Battle. To the death." Kira smiled and bowed. She took out her sword and looked at Blackthorn, "Pray I win." He nodded and growled at Blackstar. Jake and Thoraxo stayed where they were, watching intently. Kira and Erin touched their swords and the battle began.

Kira was weaker for some reason, Erin easily made a few cuts to the queen's shoulder and right arm. Soon Kira made her own cuts. Moon was close by, watching Erin and Kira, ready to spring if Kira cheated.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Jake glued his eyes on Erin, watching her every move. Thoraxo did the same. Who will be queen when Kira is dead? Thoraxo asked, not taking his eyes off Erin. We will see.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Kira smiled, knowing what to do next. She turned to where she was just in front of Moon. As Erin got in front of her, Kira spun and stabbed Moon. "No!" Erin screamed and pain shot through Kira. Blackthorn roared in pain and fell.

Kira fell and Erin pulled her sword out. The queen smiled, "Now you will be alone..." She whispered and fell to the ground. She took one last look at Blackthorn, then closed her eyes forever.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Erin screamed and ran over to Moon, "Moon!" The lioness looked up and smiled. "I'll be fine..." She winced in pain. "Blackstar, Jake and Thoraxo will take care of you." Moon licked Erin's face, "I'll tell Sayuri you fought for her." She laid her head down and closed her eyes and her body went limp.

"Moon! You can't leave me!" She wrapped her arms around her dead lioness and tears soaked her fur. "I need you! I need you!" A hand touched Erin shoulder. She knew it was Jake. A loud roar filled the air as Thoraxo cried for Moon. "Moon...please."

"Erin..." Sayuri's voice came and Erin looked up. Her mother smiled at her. I cannot tell you how proud I am, but I can show you how much I love you.'' She touched Darkwing, who was next to her. I could not live without Darkwing and he could not live without me. This is why he chose to die with me, as did Blackthorn. I will give you one last thing before I leave forever." Sayuri touched Moon's body, kissed Erin's forehead and disappeared.

"Erin...?" Moon's voice was like heaven to Erin's ears. The lioness stood and Erin hugged her lioness. "You came back!"

"I could not live without you," She purred.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:25 pm
((Awwwww........... such a happy ending......... ok. We are done this forum. Where's the next one? Did you make it yet? If you did, i can't find it.........))  

Feathertail14

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces