Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 pm
((Maybe not, but it's still better to ask. For example, the way Kirby and Fairy did their battle before, it was prearranged that they would be able to use each other's characters to a minor degree. If you get permission, I don't have a problem with it. Anyway, let's get back to the RP))

Roy was about to explain the yellow orb to the group when a chime sounded. Looking from the celing to his hand, he quickly decided what to do.
"Okay, we're leaving. Our ship is Ship Omega, and it's on the landing pad that you arrived at. Don't get left behind, or it'll cost you in the long run."
He left out a door that appeared in the wall, beckoning them to follow him.

((Tell about going to the ship, and any thoughts you might have. You're finally going to the Hall!))

Two hallways down, a boy with wings was wandering the halls, looking dazed and lost. A woman passed by, and realized quickly what the problem was. Ushering him up the hall, she stopped to give a message.
"I've found him. He seems to be disoriented, must have run afoul of the explosion in Room 4C. I'm going to bring him by medical ship. He should be fine after a bit of rest."

((Technically, I was taking control of Pit there. This is only because I don't want him to get left behind, and whenever he gets back, he can join in where we are, instead of being planets away.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:43 am
"its about damn time" Travis got up and headed straight for ship omega.on the way tho his cell phone rang looking at the caller id Travis saw it was from the u.a.a."wondering when they would return my call....hello"
"greetings Travis",
"well If it isn't mister shads himself,had me wondering If you was wondering if you were real for a bit",
"don't get cute I just wanted to make you aware of a few things. is anyone listening in?" Travis took a quick turn towards one of the near by one person rest rooms,closing the door and looking it
Travis answered "go ahead wear alone" "cant be to careful in this business my friend" "get on with it" "alright,alright,don't get in a knot. ok, one,no one there can truly know of your connection to us so try and keep a low profile would you?,two,
as formentoned we cant be seen associated with you so all transport to the off world ranked fights will be up to you,improvise,third and finally, in order too be granted permission to fight with the ranked assassins you must prove your self ether
A,fight through 4 tournament matches in a row with out losing or,two,compleat a specific task during a match,for example in your first match show your brutality by breaking all the limbs of your opponent in your first match. oh and Travis we have saved a reserved spot on omega. just follow silva"
after finishing the call was disconnected."were sorry the call could not be completed as dialed If you need help hang up and.."Travis shut off his phone and was grabbed by the arm by a Young woman with blond pigtails wearing a fancy business suite she spoke with a slight german accent "common Travis we are going to be late"
what the? HEY"Travis could not argue as he mas dragged off to the ship.  

evil homer 91

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 pm
Kirby watched wide-eyed at the scuffle that just took place. His eyes were watering as he was trying to hold back his laughter. Meta-knight couldn't help but chuckle darkly to himself. Wolf returned with a chuckle of his own. (hope that wasn't too much.) Kirby got up off his seat with a soft plop as his feet his the floor. Meta-knight unfolded his wings and soared out of the room. It took Kirby 5 minutes to get to the docking bay and then find the ship. Meta-knight only took a little over 2 minutes. The ship was much larger than the ones they had arrived on, about 6 or 7 times the size, to accomodate for every participant. Kirby and Meta-knight followed Roy into the ship, his cape billowing in the wind.

(was my description of the ship okay? oh, on a side note. my birthday is tomorrow. and if Primmy is reading this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 pm
((OMG,LIAM IS DEAD crying .....Sorry for the randomness,but I just had to get that off my chest xp ))

Wolf happily took the blue orb,it being absorbed into his broken arm,disappearing.He followed the group,scraping the crazy guys arm in such a way that it didn't hurt him.Wolf also spotted a winged-kid walking around,dazed,before he was taken away by a woman.This is quite a strange place,crazy humans,dazed avian-humans....They probably thing I'm a freak,I am a human-wolf after all,He thought to himself,now just realising that he had lost the group.He stared down many corridors,but still no sign of the group."Ah,damnit!I don't think I know my way out of here"He groaned,looking for some signs or something that could tell him where to go.He stumbled around many corridors,looking for a way to get out of the laberynth like structure.He finally found the main door,only because he had followed a off-duty receptionist.Wolf quickly ran out the doors,jumping on to the raising platform.He slid down it,landing on King Dedede."Sorry"He mumbled,picking himself up and looking at the shocked faces."Got lost"He smiled sheepishly.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm
"Glad to see you all made it." Roy opened the door of the ship, showing an interior of a metal hallway. At the end of the hall, there was a sheet of paper hanging on the wall with directions to each person's room, in addition to the VR room, the kitchen/dining room, the bathrooms, and even an on-ship swimming pool. At the bottom of the page, there was a giant map of the ship.
Roy walked down the hallway, pointing out the rooms as he did. Opening the door to one room, it showed a bare area with a painting of Link on the wall, and a small bed on the side. "We'll be staying on this ship whenever we travel, so we thought we'd make it comfortable. The trip will take one full day, so ask if you need anything. Oh, and Kirby, I need to see you in the meeting room as soon as you're done settling in." Roy concluded the tour with a flourish, revealing a miniature arena behind a pair of solid steel doors. "If you want to spar, please do so here. We have our stock of healing supplies nearby in case of emergency."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:22 pm
Meta-knight only picked up on a few key words of Roy's speach. He glanced at the sheet and the map and made his way to his room. The door slid open. The inside was painted rather darkly with the symbol on the back of his cloak painted onto the ceiling in the same shade of purple. It had a couch, a bed, and a television which we flicked on carelessly and listened to as he sharpened his blade, yet again.

Kirby absorbed every word of what Roy had said and raised an eyebrow when he asked to see him. His anticipation gave him cause to bolt to his room. The inside was a light shade of gray and the ceiling had a painting of the sky of Dreamland painted on it with Kirby himself riding the legendary Dragoon through the pale blue skies. His room also had a bed and a couch and on the couch was his hammer he had neglected to bring along. He smiled at how considerate the others had been. He rearranged everything to his liking and rushed off to the room Roy had pointed out for their meeting. The door slid open silently and Kirby nervously walked in.  

Kirby The 3rd

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Travis hadn't listened to a word Roy said making his way to his room ."wonder what he meant by a "reserved spot" " . once he got to his room he noticed Silva outside his door "hello Travis " Travis opened the door motioning her in "lady's first " silva giggled as they entered the room.upon a quick glance Travis easily recognised the decor from his motel room there was a couch, a 1990s tv,an entire book shelf lined with japanese manga and figurines (hes an otaku in case you were wondering),and a simple bead.under the bead was a small gray kitten "oh Janean I cant believe I forgot about you"after petting the feline for a bit it quickly fell asleep.Travis was about to join her if not for silvia grabbing his arm and yanked him up off the ground "wait Travis you haven't seen the best part" dragging Travis next to a door in the back of the room it looked like a regular closet door once silva op end the door tho we can see it is FAR from a closet a, vary clean wight room is visible, it was his own personal spa. caviar,wines,a jocose,beautiful massage therapists,you name it they had it. a siamese servant girl took Travis's hand and took him to a massage table.the next half hour could only be described as paradise by any normal man.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:37 pm
Wolf listened intently to Roy's words,he did seem like his kinda guy,after all.Big sword,nice hair.He figured they could be good friends....after a while.He looked at the map for a few seconds,then went to his room,smiling fondly at the room's look.The ceiling showed a scene of Wolf dogfighting Fox and Falco,and Wolf seemed to be winning.The walls were covered in a chrome-like color,which seemed to sheen like metal.He stroked the walls,surprised to find the chrome color was the same texture as paint,and not metal as he first thought.The Starwolf insigna was stenciled on the walls in black.He quite liked his room,it had a menacing side to it.Just the way Wolf liked it.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:20 pm
(sorry about the double post. my computer kinda sucks and it musta done it twice or something. my bad, but i fixed it so its all good. Zappy, you gotta pick up. We need to get this show on the road.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:13 pm
(last I talked with him he was going on a trip)  

evil homer 91

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:13 am
((I saw him yesterday,don't know why he didn't post then))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 am
(somebody needs to post or this thread is going to die. id do it, but im waiting on a post from Zappy.)  

Kirby The 3rd

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:57 am
(ok um lets think.... sweatdrop I got nothing)  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff