Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:46 am
Vladimir gave him a cold look, "postive, after what your brother did to her, she can't help but get pissed off easily...Your brother did horrible things to my sister...Before that she was happy, bubbly and clammer then I could even attempt to be." Maddy looked at her brother, sighing she walked into a diffrent room. "If you knew her like I do, you'd notice that she can be clam, she just needs to be around people that she knows better, she hasn't known you very long I take it...So yeah she'll probably give you the less clam end of herself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 am
[[~Bump~]]  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:32 pm
"You're right, my apologies..." said Neo looking at his hands. "But don't get me wrong, Maddy has been a big help to me, she even saved my life. And for my brother, all I can tell you is that I take full responsibility for his actions". said Neo facing VLadmire, "And I will kill him or die trying".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Maddy came out, smiling at her brother and Neo. "I call first dibs.." She mutterd with a wicked grin. Sighing as she looked around. "You can have the guest room Neo.And Vlad go to god damn bed."
"We don-"
"Go to bed." She said as she pulled Neo into her room. "Don't touch anything other then the bed pillow and blankets." She had alot of stuff in her room she didn't want people to look at. "Night." she slammed the door shut, walking outside, she knew Vlad wouldn't follow and hoped Neo wouldn't. She sighed as she walked about the under world. Grinning as she enterd her own territory, she moved to the middle of the dance floor, hoping she still could dance, it'd been forever.

[[Yeah I've decided she likes to dance...]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 am
[-pokes you in the eye- ^^ Bump.]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 am
Neo couldn't sleep so he wandered around the room for a whille. He soon began to walk around the hworld of Maddy and Vladmire. There he saw Maddy dancing with some of the underwordlings. "What the Hell" said Neo quietly.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:04 am
Maddy grinned as a slow song came on, looking around she sighed as she then spotted Neo, her eye's widend then she saw him, she walked quickly over, pulling him in to dance she looked at him. "What are you doing here?" She asked clamly.["You should be in bed." She said with a soft smile./color]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 pm
"Culdnt leep, so i decided to walk around for a bit. I should be asking you what you're doing here". said Neo. beginning to dance off the dancefloor.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 pm
"Hey hey hey bud..I'm not gonna stop dancing, I haven't been here in so long.." She murmured as she pulled him back slightly. "I'm dancing." she said smiling. "I knew I wasn't gonna sleep, since well vampires, don't sleep." She smiled softly as she danced slowly with him. "Okay if you wanna go back, go ahead but I'm staying here, and I'm gonna keep dancing although I think your a good dancer I can always find someone else."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm
" Fine I will." said Neo as he began to walk back towards the house, on his way back, he mut up with some thugs who confronted him. "Well who do we have here, freesh meat" said one of the thugs as the other began shoving him. "COmon get his wallet and everything he owns" said another thugs. Neo then began to clasp his hands. "Piss off" said Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 pm
Maddy sighed feeling bad she didn't want him to go. "NEO NEO WAITE! I DIDN"T WANT YOU TO GO!" She shouted as she skidded to a stop. "Oh no you don't" She said as she tackled one of them to the ground holding out a lighter. "Hey ******** hole touch him one more time and I'll burn you."

"GUY'S GET BACK IT'S THE SHE b***h!" They guy's quickly fled and Maddy stood next to Neo. "I didn't want you to go back.."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm
Neo didnt wait long as he was running up a hill that was directly in front of the red moon of the underworld. "This moion, this world....ARRRRRG!" yelled Neo as he began clutching his head and began rolling around the dirt screaming in pain"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:10 pm
Maddy tackled Neo to the ground holding him tightly. "Shh Neo it's fine." She murmured in his ear as she took over her coat and coverd their heads. "Don't look at the moon, it's discrasful and to a human it'll hurt, although your not technicaly human. Shh be quiet Neo." She hugged him tgithly rubbing his back confertingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:21 pm
Neo then broke away from Maddy's hold and then stood up, there his body split into two seperat Neo's once again. Oneon the ground and the other standing above him. "Useless trash" said The other Neo Eon as he kicked Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:31 pm
"Eon, he isn't useless! WHY THE ******** ARE YOU DONG THIS!?" she demanded, Neo would die if he didn't have some life form inside him, she murmured something under her breath, she conformed her soul to be like Neo's and it slowly moved to Neo's body, she laid on the ground limp and lifeless.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff