Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The best and worst years of my life(DncStar and Shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 pm
Worried, Izzy quietly followed unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:34 pm
Cassidy frowned, squirming in his arms. He held her tighter and pulled her into a room. He shut the door quickly and threw her onto the bed in the middle of the room. Cassidy screeched and backed away from him. His face grew angry and he lept after her. He harshly grabbed her and slapped her across the face. Tears welled in her eyes as she tried to get away but he held her close to him, kissing her neck.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:42 pm
"Leave her alone." Izzy screamed opening the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:53 pm
The guy laughed and rolled his eyes. "Get lost pipsqueak." He muttered and looked back at Cassidy. Her cheeks were stained but she was too afraid to move. She didn't want to get hit again. A red mark was already forming on her cheek.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm
"I mean it. Leave her be!"
She jumped on his back, digging her nails into his shoulders, slowly pulling him back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 pm
He howled and threw Cassidy like a doll against the wall. She fell in a crumpled heap on the ground, moaning in pain. He reached behind him, grabbing onto Izzy. "I said beat it kid!" He shouted as he tossed her out the door and locked the door behind her. He turned back to Cassidy. "Now you're going to get it for your little friend." He muttered and he walked over to her. He pulled her up roughly by her hair and threw he on the bed. He sat ontop of her and began hitting her and then kissing her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm
She pounded on the door trying to get in, but couldn't get the door to budge. She quickly called Koji.
He pulled over and answered his phone. Izzy told him what was going on and he sped back toward Cassidy's house. Parking right outside, he sprinted up the stairs to where Izzy was.
"Open the door." He roared banging on the door.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:45 am
"MAKE ME!" The guy threatened as Cassidy lay beneath him bleeding. Her face hardly recognizable. She groaned softly and he hit her again to shut her up. She frowned and tried to move away but he had broken on of her legs by sitting on it.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 pm
He took a step back and kicked the door open.
"get the hell away from her." He snarled.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:54 pm
Cassidy shuddered softly as the guy got up and turned to face Koji. "Bring it. She's just a girl... You can have if you want.... She wouldn't even take off her clothes... So i had to rip them. But if you want your turn fine." He shrugged and stumbled off leaving Cassidy beaten and bleeding, her clothes were shredded. She moaned softly, trying to look at him, it hurt her too much so she fell back on the bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:03 pm
Izumi ran past her brother to Cassidy. Immediatly she started to wipe away the blood and cover her friend.
"Where does it hurt the most?" She whispered.

Koji turned his gaze. His hands were fists by his side. It took everything he had not to start a fight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:52 am
Cassidy frowned, shaking slightly. "Everywhere..." She whispered sadly. She looked over at Koji. "Thank you." She managed, before squealing in pain at her legs. "My legs hurt..." She muttered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:22 pm
She nodded.
"They may have been broken or at the very least fractured." She explained. "You're lucky it wasn't worse."
Koji said nothing.
"Koji, should we splint or just take her to the hospital?"
He still said nothing. izzy stood and went to her brother's side.
"Koji please. She needs help."
He was silent. She had had it. SHe slapped him with all her force.
"You idiot! I know it's hard! I know you want to and fight with him, but right now we need you more! You have to put that aside until Cassidy is taken care of. He's not dad! you have to let it go!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:19 am
Cassidy sighed softly, tears still pouring from her eyes. "It's all my fault anyway... I was upset... I should've known better." She babbled. She groaned softly, attempting to get up with two hurt legs. She got into a sitting position and saw herself in the mirror. That brought a sobbing scream as she fell back onto the bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Izumi went back to her side.
"You shouldn't move too much. I can't be sure of all the damage that was done. I do know, you shouldn't move if you're in that much pain and we should get you to a doctor. Should I get one of your parents?"
Koji stood at the door, not looking at either of them. Izzy rarely ever stood up to anyone, especially to him. He was still slightly stunned.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff