Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm
So... ;D When are we gonna do Ciel and the Undertaker?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:33 pm
fk12
So... ;D When are we gonna do Ciel and the Undertaker?

:000 Since when did Kuroshitsuji become so popular? If you are planning to do those costumes, I can't wait to see.

Puppetry

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:52 pm
@fk12: <3333~
You really wanna do it~?!?! *ecstatic fangirl squeal*
Ummm... well I'm not exactly sure... but since I've been so lazy lately, Ciel's moved to the top of my list and the only thing I'm working on is fixing haseo and sewing Chimchims.
...And I think Imma be a cheater and buy a costume instead of making one, just because the price of fabric is so ridiculous nowadays (and I suck at making Victorian style clothing) so...... I'm hoping I'll get everything I need before Katsucon. I know Sebastian and Grell will have their costumes at/around Christmastime too. Right now we're looking at Katsucon as the debut date. ;D
Of course, if you're coming to Katsu, you have so many costumes to finish... and before Otakon too... >A>
I guess for you, I'd just say finish it whenever you can...? Are you making or buying? (oh gosh... that hat... >A>)

@ Puppet and fk12: Oh, and I just had another wonderful thought~! Twelvie and Puppet are now MY GUILDIES~!!!! <33333
*fangirl huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm
@Puppetry- I... wouldn't know? 8D;;; Misaki recommended it to me, so I was like, "Oh, hay, I'll watch it."

@Misaki- ;_; Katsu actually looks really unlikely in general this year. MAYBE NEXT YEAR? But definitely Otakon, depending on funding and time! heart And I would probably make it.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:41 pm
EVIL HAT WILL BE EVIL

a-and.... awwww... no Hiiragi for katsu...
*sobs*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Lol which of Ciel's outfits are you cosplaying? Our 'group' contemplated doing Kuroshitsuji, though the clothes are so detailed, it will be hard D: I really want to make that cute dress Ciel wore to the Viscount Druitt's party though, it looked so good on him xD

Puppetry

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 pm
gawd I'm having such a problem with that question now...
(oh, and just so everyone knows, I passed my drivers test today~! YAAAY!! <333 Although I almost failed. ;^; )
Ummm... I'm not sure anymore. At first I wanted to do crossdressing Ciel, but I'm not feminine enough... 'cept I have massive boobs and wearing a dress would make that even more obvious. =.=;; But if fk12 is gonna be my Undertaker, I'd wanna do girl version Ciel even more for her~~~ plus my Sebas is cosplaying tutor version, so we'd match.
...But we also have a Grell (not butler version)... so... she wouldn't match us anyway. DDX
And she's vehemently against me doing the dress version, because "the red outfit he wears is smexier". =3=;; She yelled at me the other day because I said I wanted to cosplay Ciel wearing the dress... >A>
also I just don't like wearing dresses...
Basically, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with that and I can't make up my mind at all.
D:
Gosh I sound so dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:26 am

After the dress, I'd say his cutest outfit would be the one he wears on that clock merchandise xD I love it when he wears medical eye patches the most.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His red outfit is pretty cute too, albeit a little slutty near the chest area xD; So if you have boobs, it'll probably need to be altered.

Puppetry

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:15 pm
Len cosplay update in the first post~
the long a** first post that I want to delete but am too lazy too. ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 pm
CHIBI KAITO IS BETTER. D<

Okay, I'll shut up now. XDDD  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:37 pm
TT^TT;; I KNOOOOOOOW...
I'm such an ugly Len. And our Kaito is terrible. SHE SMELLS.
n-not to be mean, but... it's true. ;A;
SO BASICALLY IT'S UP TO YOU AND GILI TO SAVE OUR VOCALOID GROUP. >A>;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 pm
NO, SHUT UP, YOU'RE ADORABLE. D<

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaha. She says her wig might not be salvageable. So she's either gonna get a new one or wear her own hair, cos' she sucks. : >

LEN BETTER GIVE KAITO PIGGY-BAAAAAACKS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm
D: I can bet a wig like that would be REALLY hard to take care of. MIKU HAS FREAKIN LONG HAIR. >A>;;
I find that short wigs with extensions are easier to keep nice and get less tangled for characters with pony tails. AND THEN SHE COULD SWITCH TO MIKUO. okay I did not just say that... I'm the biggest Mikuo fan evar. He's hawt. X3 I want to cosplay nao. *ish shot* pls to ignore my randomness. *n*
ummmmz yeah it should be okay whatever she does. DOES SHE HAVE KINDA LONG REAL HAIR?

oooooorz... you're forgetting that I'm super weak. BUT YOU'RE SO TINY MAAAAYBE I COUD GIVE YOU A PIGGY BACK RIDE? I'LL CERTAINLY TRY, BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THAT I WON'T DROP YOU. SO WEAR A BASEBALL HELMET.
ps. Rin'd probably kill you. D: She has a brother complex.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm so jealous that your mall allows you to wander in cosplay. Marley just kicks us out. Not that I've tried it yet... ANd I wanna cosplay as Rin/Ren some day. What are those leek looking things they're holding anyway...?  

BreathLessX
Crew

Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas