Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:10 pm
((*shrugs* i'm guessing Mistpaw is 12 too.... I'm 14 turning 15 in a few months....))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:11 pm
(Boing!)  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:02 am
((I turned 14 almost two months ago. The only big thing about my 12th birthday was... Nothing really.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:29 pm
((Yes, I will be 13 in 2 months or so, though.
@Leafpetal: Haha, fairly odd parents rules!))  

LeonWavreon

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 am
((Aw, 13. I remember it well. Mom took me to Barnes&Nobles for three hours, then we spent like another hour in the Cheesecake Factory. It was AWESOME!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 pm
((how do you remember this kind of stuff? I can barely remember last year of school! let alone years ago! except for injuries... i had a total of 15 stitches(sp?) [two places], a fractured foot, two sprained wrists, a broken wrist, and i got burnt 5 times... i think i got it all...))  

Feathertail14

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:08 pm
((Yeesh! That sounds like it'd hurt! I remeber one time my brother and I were playing with some ashes in one of those BBQ things they have at like parks and stuff, andI burt my finger on some hot coals, super tiny ones, in the back of the thing. But only like, the tip of my middle finger, and possibly my ring finger, both on my right hand. So not too bad. And other things have happened to me, but for some reeason I haven't broken any bones yet. Even though, like, atleast MOST of my friends can tell me one time [or more] that they've broken a bone.))

((Edit: And my sister fell off the back of our couch once and got a HUGE knot on her forhead, both me and my sister have had TVs and dressers fall on us, another sister of mine, I don't know how, but she'd fall out of her crib a lot when she was a few months old, and my brother got jumped this one time too...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 pm
((I will go get Bearclaw. *Dashes away to Bearclaw and yells* BEARCLAW, GET YOUR BOOTY BACK IN HERE!!!))  

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 pm
((@Bearclaw: Can I be in the first slot? Since you're letting me take over...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm
(('Kay, did it!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 pm
((Everyone, announcement! I have been proclaimed new leader of this roleplay. Bearclaw said so, so anyway...let's roleplay!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 pm
((ok Mistpaw.... so um... i forget where i am... and whats gonna happen? [action wise]. EEP! I FORGOTS!!! I STILL DON'T WATCH TOKYO MEW MEW SO IDK WHAT TO DO!!!! EEPS!!!!!))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:44 pm
((Well, I'll just make a waitress for now 'til we get the action in. She'll be pink for now))

I wonder when our waitress is coming... Akahana thought. Right after she thought that, a waitress came.
"Hello, welcome to the Mew Mew Cafe! May I take your order?" she asked politely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm
Syria looked over to the waitress. "um... i'd like a cheeseburger and... a diet coke please," she said to the waitress.

((must.... wait... for.... action....))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm
"just a cheesecake for me" Iana said "and i don't think they have a cheeseburgur and soda, this is a cafe.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff