Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 pm
(hehe! I'm gonna have Mizulu not really hear the part about the f.b.i, untill Eric tells her in person or something like that!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:59 pm
((Ok! and by the way if I ever make Eric call you Zulu it's an accident, it;s gonna be a BIG thing for him to call you by your nick-name.))

"No need to apologize- she's my kin too! Know, shall we go?" Eric turned to begin down the mountain.

"Weird." Amaya whispered to Zulu. "He's alot nicer all the sudden. I wonder why..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm
(hehe ok, sry I gtg, high school dance and all. . .and yes I know it IS late for a dance!!!)
Mizulu nodded as Eric turned she went into dream mode. "oh comeon mizulu snap out of it!!!" Amaya waved her hand in front of mizulu, but mizulu just continued to move swiftly behind Eric. Amaya called silver, and she grumbled a little but hurried after them. "so eric. . .why did you bring helicopters up here? Didn't you know this was my mountian? It's impossible for me to get hurt here." Mizulu could hear eric make some kind of disbeliving noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 am
Silver sighed.
This as been such a very LONG day. I want to go to sleep.
She looked at her watch. I wasn't even noon yet. She sighed again.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:10 am
By the time Scout stopped again she was in ______. (Where the heck do we live?) She stopped and stared at the house in front of her. It was for sell, $500,000. The sign also said 5 acres came with it. "It perfect," She pulled out her cellphone and called the realiter(?).

"Hello, Herro's Realty."

"Hi, I'm looking at a house here in _____ and I wanted to buy it." Scout said plainly.

There was a small pause, "Is it the house with 5 acres?"

"Yes."

"I'll by there in five minuets." The lady hung up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:42 pm
(hmmmm Idk, maybe Patchstar would know, in the seires it's like in japan somewhere. . . )
Mizulu waited for Eric to respond."oh come on!! I don't get hurt!!" Eric looked at her, "then how come I had to catch you so you didn't fly down your mountian?" Mizulu felt her face turn red. "welll. .. I don't NORMALLY faint on my mountian because I'm always up here by myself or with gramps."
Mizulu then paused again. "how come you haven't answered my question?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 pm
Eric shrugged- unwilling to anwser her question. He paced himself a bit faster, about five steps ahead of everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 pm
Mizulu slightly leaped avter him, jumping over roots and stuff, to keep up with eric. mizulu was tempted to grab his arm so she could keep up with him, but fought the tug. "do's the shrug mean that you bring helicopers everywhere you go?" or does it mean he dosen't want to be bothered by me? mizulu dropped he pace slightly.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:13 am
He threw a quick glance in her direction. "Sure." he said- letting her believe whatever she wanted.

the truth was is that he didn;t know himself- Amaya had said grave danger- isn't that a reason enough?

But everyone, including him, knew not only of the monkey's pranks but also of how much she over reacted. So why did he bring helicopters?

Eric lightly shook his head, the furrow between his brows relaxing. Just then Amaya passed them. "Hey! Try this!"

She was 'surfing' down the mountain on a plank of wood. "wheeeeee!" she cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 pm
Mizulu looked at Erics face, she swore he was slightly grinning. Then she saw amaya fly by. "amaya!!! be careful!!! this mountian is full of sudden drop offs!!" but mizulu couldn't resist either. she noticed a dessant size of wood, and put in on top of some slike grass. "come on eric!" Mizulu shouted, then jumped off after amaya, flying past eric. "amaya!! you can come up with the most crazy things!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 pm
Eric blinked and ran after them. It wasn't long till they were down the mountaion.

"Oooooh! I'm gonna tell on you Eric!" Amay accused.

Eric scowled and bonked Amaya on the head- it wasn't a hrad bonk, but enough to send the message. "Waaah! I'll tell for that, too!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm
(whooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaa you guys post a lot.)
(and i have no idea where they live. Crystalstar, check in Liny's RP they might know.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:40 pm
(hehe! Thank you! *take a bow*)
Mizulu tossed her wood to the side. Then came over and hit amaya on the head to, hers was harder then erics. "and you know what thats for!!" Mizulu then gave a sheepish sideways glance at eric. Mizulu then turned to look at him full in the eye, she tryed to hold his gaze, but ended up dropping her eyes. "um . . .so I guess we've all offically skipped class today. . .soooo. . .anyone want to go to the toy store?" Mizulu heard silver groan behind her, she had just staggered down the mountian. "could you guys have gone ANY faster?" Mizulu giggled. she tryed to make her arm move to grab erics arm but failed. "um. . .eric?" Mizulu could feel the blood rush to her face again. She looked down. "um. . .do you want to go . . .anywhere?" Mizulu felt her face start to burn. oh my gosh!!! what am I doing!?!?! what if amaya picks on and leaves with silver? I would be alone with eric!! wait is that a good thing? oh never mind!!! Eric might say no anyway!! He would never go out with me!!! I'm to imature and, and, and mean!! he saw how I beat up matt!!! and. . .I know I'm not pretty!! I mean who wants to go out with a girl with pink hair?
(lol! Mizulu's haveing some conflicting issues!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:00 am
Silver plopped down on the grass.
Uuuuuuuugh....!
She rolled over.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:23 pm
(@patchstar: eh, w/e...we'll just pretent....)

Scout payed the realter and walked inside her new home. It was pretty big, but very nice. She set her bags down and walked into the back to try and find a place for Dream to stay. "Nothing..." She said as she looked out into the huge field. "Oh, well. Dream won't run off." She went back out front and unhitched the trailer.

"Welcome home, Dream." She said and took off Dream's lead rope. "I'll build you a barn and fence later. Just stay in sight." She walked back towards the house to unpack.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff