Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:28 pm
Gaian Name: Aquaclank

U.I.D.: Crimson 234159

Race and class: Human and Twin Blades

Level: 31

Favorite weapons: *Crimson Raid, Enja, Moon Knife

Bio: When Crimson first played he was hunted by Player Killers..He was able to avoid them becasue he got up in levels and became a player killer killer. He quit player killing killing and started helping other players and working in Mac Anu where the new story begins.......

Element Wave: Fire  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:42 am
-> Everything seems in order...welcome.  

KikuMizu

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 am
--> dam hackers i lost all my stuff crying by the way welcome Aquaclank biggrin yey more members lol XD

"well i sent cairo hundreds of message still no reply but this wat i found on the old bbs

1st kakila maybe be a link to the epitaph of twilight 2nd only the choosen one's can wild the power of the 8 phases
Skeith
Innis
Magus
Fidchell
Gorre
Macha
Tarvos
Corbenik
after that a mysterious a person sended me a pm [thoose who want to seek the truth of this world have to seek the mirror darkness and the mirror of light] well thats just all the topics on the old bbs and wierd part is after i recieve the message the old bbs dissapeard "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 am
-> Hackers are stupid and hello new person

'You know what,' Ichigo said stretching. 'I'm gonna take a walk around or do some fighting, mail me the info you find. I'll be back soon.' She started to walk off.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:23 pm
---> lol thanks and hello to u people

Crimson logged on "Wow its been awhile..." He said looking around Mac Anu he also noticed to people talking and wlaking around. He looked at his friends list and saw nobody.."I need friends..." He said walking over to them "Hello guys smile "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:13 pm
->HOLY s**t eek ... this is why I have a second in command but besides that I actually forgot I was in guild

Cairo was offline for days confronting with CC corp about all the zones and pending trials of all known hackers with keys to the netslums as he was doing this he had 4 of his interns working on finding clues in areas closed to SS-41 a secret part of CC corp where they started uncovering the secrets of the Epitaph of Twilight.  

Mavverik

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:53 pm
With a sigh Kit logged on. It was early in the morning and he didnt expect much crowdation from others. there was almost noone but still the people annoyed him. standing up he held his spear and walked to a nearby bridge crossing. He was only level 1 but he was already bored with the game. Leaning his spear on the gaurdrail he crossed his arms and looked at the running water under him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 pm
-> lol, at least you remembered.

Ichigo stopped and looked at the person who had came up to the group0. 'Heya!' She said.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm
"So I heard you guys mention something about the 8 phases...The Morganna Factors." He said as he started thinking of Corbenik  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:59 am
" o sup crimson um yes the 8 morgana fators only 8 players can only wield the power but it is scaterd all around [the world] hhmmm thats all i know " mirumiru smiled at crimson  

Chimeko Ecila

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Crimson looked around "Yea there all around The World...and we are only in Mac Anu....Why are they so important to u though???"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:23 am
mirumiru smiled " well all i know is whoever holds the power of the 8 morgana factors maybe in dagner being in a comma or they may abuse the power's of the phases to make more lost one's that's all the info i know " mirumiru smiled at crimson  

Chimeko Ecila

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:04 am
"The morgana factors are cheap ways tobecome good players. Its only for noobs and power chasers." Kit said as he enterd the conversation from behind Mimiru. "The factors are hidden each in one special map in certain servers. Some say they dont exists others are to scared to find out. But those that do find it just wasted their life doing something no one cares about."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:00 am
mirumiru saw kit " well yes i agree with you but even doe they're cheats they r extremely dangerous it may cause a network crisis 2 and it may indander many live's "  

Chimeko Ecila

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:59 pm
"Oh..." He said looking down "Here is my member adress in case you guys need me..." He said walking towards the chaos gate "If you need me I will be in Hidden Forbidden Hades..." He said looking back up with a faint smile as he went to Dol Dun {{or whatever it is lol and i just played G.U. like 2 minutes ago lol}}  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff