Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Yanma024

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:49 pm
yay second place!! so are we are all regestered to the lv1 tourny?
this time i will be no. 1 rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm
Yanma024
yay second place!! so are we are all regestered to the lv1 tourny?
this time i will be no. 1 rolleyes

Can't. My interwebz sux!! Rawr. I wish I could enter that... are u entering my next tournament though??  

Rocket Marilyn

Neko Urahara Kisuke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 pm
I am part of the level 1 tournament.
Oh Rocket Marilyn I will enter for the next one as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:27 pm
Neko Urahara Kisuke

Hehe, yea, I saw u there when I went to see what it was about!! It sounds like so much fun, but rawr internet!!!
And sweet about the next one!! If u know anyone, ask them please!! lol, I'm still tryin to find good places to advertise, but most people dont like Spam rofl  

Rocket Marilyn

Neko Urahara Kisuke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Rocket Marilyn
Neko Urahara Kisuke

Hehe, yea, I saw u there when I went to see what it was about!! It sounds like so much fun, but rawr internet!!!
And sweet about the next one!! If u know anyone, ask them please!! lol, I'm still tryin to find good places to advertise, but most people dont like Spam rofl

I will chat with some friends and see what I can do to get them to join.

I stick so well huh? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Neko Urahara Kisuke
Rocket Marilyn
Neko Urahara Kisuke

I will chat with some friends and see what I can do to get them to join.

I stick so well huh? biggrin

lol, corny xp. w00t! More people would be so awesome!!!! whee rofl  

Rocket Marilyn

duo of the wildfire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:20 pm
I'll try to get sonic's lazy butt in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 pm
duo of the wildfire

Yay! ^ ^

... Anyone have any ideas for prizes, btw? I'm looking, but I would feel kinda corny or something offering a BFF chain XD. Cash Shop items would go up in value though... so they'd be worth winning, right? Hmmm... lol, Gaia needs to make Pokemon related gear XD. I wanna dress up like TR!! whee crying  

Rocket Marilyn

Manjitou_Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:55 pm
Hello guys, whats happening  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm
Darkman IV
Hello guys, whats happening

Nothing! It's 2 in the morning and I'm going to bed XD!  

Rocket Marilyn

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:36 am
Rocket Marilyn
duo of the wildfire

Yay! ^ ^

... Anyone have any ideas for prizes, btw? I'm looking, but I would feel kinda corny or something offering a BFF chain XD. Cash Shop items would go up in value though... so they'd be worth winning, right? Hmmm... lol, Gaia needs to make Pokemon related gear XD. I wanna dress up like TR!! whee crying

Gaia can make Pokemon related gear, but someone needs to contact nintendo (and gamefreak) and ask them to sponsor gaia. Of course, half of GD would throw a fit if they did, but nobody really cares about GD anyway. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 am
krishnath
Rocket Marilyn
duo of the wildfire

Yay! ^ ^

Gaia can make Pokemon related gear, but someone needs to contact nintendo (and gamefreak) and ask them to sponsor gaia. Of course, half of GD would throw a fit if they did, but nobody really cares about GD anyway. ^^

Hey! used to be a GDer XD! lol, but yea, I would be so psyched if they did that ^ ^. I am like the biggest Nintendo fangirl! lol, but Gaia does it anyway. I'm pretty sure MGS didnt sponsor Gaia but we still have Solid Snake-like gear! Same with Zelda, kinda. I think that Blade gear is a little suspicious. 3nodding (Ah, I wanna cosplay so baaad, but the Pixie is so much gonk ) ROC (wild things)!!! Someone asked about that at a Con I went to, and Gaia said that they do that kinda of stuff all the time, they just release it under a different name XD. But i guess most of the pokemon stuff would be kind of hard to disguise... what else could u call a pokeball? (Hehe, fear Mimzy the Spinda! ...or Buneary)  

Rocket Marilyn

Yanma024

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:49 pm
eh? Whats GD stand for?

I can join your next tourney. I can't advertize it, but whatever. also you should make the time before getting disqualified longer because of homework and such...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 pm
Yanma024
eh? Whats GD stand for?

I can join your next tourney. I can't advertize it, but whatever. also you should make the time before getting disqualified longer because of homework and such...

GD stands for General Discussion... its a forum XD. Oh and as for homework... Thats y it's on a weekend ^ ^.  

Rocket Marilyn

Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games