Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` V E N D E T T A

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:26 pm
I'm Ty or Bear. I live in San Diego, California and I love music. I don't play an instrument, but I've been singing (officially) for five years now. I'm in an Advanced Women's Ensemble and I also sing outside of choir.

I don't really have a favorite band, but I have a lot of friends who are acoustic musicians. I think it's better to hear music from the heart rather than what's popular in society. This means I'm not a fan of rap. I believe it's an art form, not a type of music.

Besides singing, I love speech and debate. My favorite speech to "perform" is The "V" speech from the infamous movie V for Vendetta. I also cosplay as the five foot three inch terrorist wonder at Cons. That's about it for me. If you ever want to chat, PM me or something, k?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:50 pm
Hello! I'm Artemis and I'm 16 years old from CA.
I have been singing since I was eight years old and now I'm in my high school's women's varsity choir. I like all kinds of music, espically metal, techno, and musicals. All I'm doing now is waiting for the end of march to come, so my choir and I can go to NY to sing John Rutter's Magnificat in Carngie Hall! whee  

ChaoticCatDemon

The GD Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:19 pm
I'm Frank, I'm 13 and I am a solo artist. I live in Chicago. I wanted to start a band with my friends, but they don't like my ideas, and want to be the lead everything. I have this gross scratchy voice, but I manage, and I play the guitar.

I play punk, and sometimes grunge.

My music is basically all I have to live for, but without it, I would seriously have no reason. A waste of life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:05 am
I'm Jill, not really much to know about me, I'm a mom, I'm boring; I sleep, I go to school, I hang with my friends when I can and I adore my son! There was/is someone in my life that is kinda special even though we aren't technically "dating" he's a great guy who has alot of my respect which is saying something cause after my last relationship, trusting and respecting a guy isn't easy. I'm 26, and while technically still married I'm trying to afford a lawyer to look over my paperwork so I can get out of that ugliness. I am currently a student working towards my associates in Music Education my instrument is Vocal, and the song on my myspace page is my recital peice for Winter '07 entitled Everywhere I Look, by Molly Carew. If there is anything you want to know about me, just ask I'm usually pretty open and if I don't want to answer you.. I won't, that simple.  

Kalerina

-Samek-

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Sam Smith. I'm 20 and I play Trombone, French Horn, Guitar, and Piano smile I also write songs and I'm a poet/writer. I'm more than willing to make friends with all of you and share together our music and love for it.

As far as musical interests I like alot of Rock and Heavy Metal but I enjoy most other genres except most 80's music. sad sorry to those who like that sorta noise razz

I also headbang to Mozart razz And I work at Wal-mart LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:12 am
Hey, my name is Justin. I'm 14 and I live in New Hampshire. I play Rhythm Guitar and Keyboard and I dabble in Bass. I listen to older Classic rock, and I play Rock and Old-School punk rock. I'm not really in a band, but I sometimes get together with some of my friends and we cover some cool songs. I also write music, but I leave lyrics to my friends. That's pretty much it. xd  

TheMasterOfReality

kyogoku-san

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:15 pm
Colt38Model1902
Hey, my name is Justin. I'm 14 and I live in New Hampshire. I play Rhythm Guitar and Keyboard and I dabble in Bass. I listen to older Classic rock, and I play Rock and Old-School punk rock. I'm not really in a band, but I sometimes get together with some of my friends and we cover some cool songs. I also write music, but I leave lyrics to my friends. That's pretty much it. xd

Nice to meet you. You sound really kewl! Please tell me more about you. You can send me a PM if you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Guten tag, I am Psy. That is how you all will know me. That is also my A. nickname, B. stage name, and C. filler name. I use Psy so I don't have people I don't know calling me my real name. I am known as Psy Der Mann Feuer. The man of fire. Mostly due in part on the fact that fire fits my personality well. I'm a song writer, I have about 63 or so songs wrote. I've been writing since September, 06. I used to play the drums for about 2-3 year but quit because of my instructor. I'm in a horror rap group called Kings of Chaos right now. I do rap, sing, and scream. Scream like in metal and s**t. I'm also doing a side project under the name DJ Psychosis. It's trance/techno/dance. So, I've been busy lately. I'll wrap this up now, PMs are loved, rock on everyone. Remember, it's a wild world out there, stay safe.  

Psy-Fi

wizygal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 am
ok hi ppl im reyyan but ppl call me rey in short smile i am 18 years old turkish girl. i play guitar, accordeon, armonica, melodica, drums, bass, electro and a bit o keyboard/piano. uhmm. i have been to many choirs. sometimes you can find me playing on the streets ( especcially the weeks when im broke )i listen to almost any kind of music but listening to a lot of transe gives me a headache razz i dont have a band at the mooment even tho i tried to put together one before bt its was hard and i was doing almost all the work so i stopped. this year im preparing for university so its a busy year for me . i didnt havemuch time to focus on my music but i after june i will be singing with an acoustic band in a local bar. uhmmm . i guess thats it so far . anything else feel free to ask me smile ta ta  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:28 am
Hi, my name is Caleb. I'm 14, I'm living in Alabama, and have been playing guitar for nearly 5 years now. I was once in a local band called Vertigo, but it only lasted for around three days after our first showing at a party. I'm a really expeirmental person, and love using pedals and such to get certain tones. I play a range of music from Death Metal to the Blues.  

Tookus22

kyogoku-san

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:27 am
Psy Der Mann Feuers
Guten tag, I am Psy. That is how you all will know me. That is also my A. nickname, B. stage name, and C. filler name. I use Psy so I don't have people I don't know calling me my real name. I am known as Psy Der Mann Feuer. The man of fire. Mostly due in part on the fact that fire fits my personality well. I'm a song writer, I have about 63 or so songs wrote. I've been writing since September, 06. I used to play the drums for about 2-3 year but quit because of my instructor. I'm in a horror rap group called Kings of Chaos right now. I do rap, sing, and scream. Scream like in metal and s**t. I'm also doing a side project under the name DJ Psychosis. It's trance/techno/dance. So, I've been busy lately. I'll wrap this up now, PMs are loved, rock on everyone. Remember, it's a wild world out there, stay safe.

wow! You have a LOT to tell about yourself. how do you find the time to type all that?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 am
kyogoku-san
Psy Der Mann Feuers

wow! You have a LOT to tell about yourself. how do you find the time to type all that?
Simple, I have no life. I could've done more if I wanted.  

Psy-Fi

-Samek-

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:21 am
You all sound pretty cool! smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Yo.., I'm Jijitsu, but here my friends call's me El Pope, I'm living in Puerto Rico, and I played guitar since one year and a few months. I'm in this band since 1 year call Bad Influence. I like to compose songs, well I tried to be rock but generally I don't know what they are xp . Now currently I'm the composer of the band, and an instructor of a few people for diferent instrument. The thing is, when I learned to playe, I learned to play at my style, I know how is done right but I can't do it. Guess I need a few tips xp . I defently like heavy rock.  

JIJITSU SUKAMARU

Everlasting Radiance

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:14 pm
I'm from Oklahoma. My main instruments are bassoon and alto saxophone. I love to play anything really. Mainly classical, though... and those boring "concert pieces". I much prefer classical. Someday I hope to play jazz more, jazz saxophone is like my favorite thing ever! I don't have a band, nor do I intend to have one. I intend to either work solo or be in an orchestra. I would rather not be in a band... rock saxophone really drives me insane to be honest... and I don't really even like rock music, so rule that out! razz

My story: I started out with trumpet, about 6 years ago. I got really tired of it, really fast, though. I played it because of my cousin... big mistake. Eventually I came to my senses and played a woodwind instrument (clarinet.), which I hate to say it, but it didn't really satisfy me either... Then I found the bassoon and alto saxophone, and no I'm not sick of them, and I never will be! xd  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff