Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 am
"Hello Emmy" Envy said leaning against the wall folding his arms  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 pm
Emmy smiled a bit at Envy  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 pm
Road left the room quietly then came back with a few towels and handed one to Envy. "Come here,Emmy-chan.",Road said to her gently. "Let's dry you off...it was raining earlier so I don't want you catch a cold,now.",she said nealing slightly onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm
Erik said nothing. What was there to say? Answering would only make it worse and though he was in the mood for a fight, he didn't want to upset Kiki more than he probably already had. He turned his back to Ed, now facing Maura. A smile came across his face, "You ok?" he asked.

Maura could barely speak as he walk up to her and embraced her. His hands were warm, as he usually was after using his alchemy. And his familiar scent was intoxicating. Finally, she answered quietly, "Y-yeah. I'm fine!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:53 pm
((Sorry it took so long...sick, like always...))

It felt as if Kiki had only blinked, before all the fighting and yelling was over. Her face changed from confusion to anger, then to sadness. "Erik you big dummy!" she cried, acid tears hitting the floor with sizzling sounds. She ran over to Erik and hit him over the head with one hand, clenching her chest with the other. She closed her own eyes at the empact. She glared at Erik with watery eyes, "Fullmetal is the one who could tell me who I am! What I am!" she shouted shacking her head back and forth in frustration. This was a habit of hers. "Come on, i need to catch him before it's to late!" Kiki turned and ran after Ed shouting, "Fullmetal, wait!" she said in a very honest, and longing tone. She had waited so long to know what she was, and it had just escaped her. She needed to catch up with her fate.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:57 pm
Envy took the towel quickly drying his hair then spiking it up again then handed the towel back to Road  

Envy homunculi 08

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm
"K!" Emmy smiled and ran to Road  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:38 pm
Edward stopped in his tracks, hearing the longing in her voice.

He turned around slowly and waited.

Original_Edward_Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:27 pm
((hope you guys don't mind if i join you... ^^))

Winry stopped in her tracks as a familiar voice reached her ears. No, it couldn't be... Picking up her walk at a quicker rate this time, she reached the end of the current street she was on and turned a corner.

Yup, just as she suspected. "E-Edward?" her voice was slightly shocked as she ran up to meet him. It'd been awhile since she'd last seen him.

So that was a classic short rant she had heard. She spotted two others, Maura and Erik, who Ed had been talking to, though she had no idea who they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki saw Edward stop, just a few feet away from where they had started. Erik and Maura, still in sight, still in mind. Kiki was about to ask her questions, when some girl came along, she looked like she knew him, somehow. Kiki, feeling nervous about the new comer, grabed hold of Ed and held him in front of her like a child behind a mothers knee. Which wasn't hard to do, Kiki wasn't much taller then Ed himself. Maybe an inch...maybe more. "Mr. Edward...who's that?" Kiki asked nervously, hideing even more behind his shoulders. Kiki wished Erik and Maura where closer...she would feel better if they were there. Surely, everyone most have thought her odd.

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm
Erik, though still mad at Edward, joined them. He seemed to read Kiki's mind and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Your girlfriend Elric?" he asked in a serious tone, but it was meant to be a joke to show Kiki he meant well.

Maura was at Erik's heels and grabbed his hand as he got to Kiki. Her hair cascaded down over her shoulders, hiding her beautiful face. This was a bit of a childish habit of hers she developed over the years. She didn't know when exactly, but she'd taken her hair out of the ponytail it'd been in when thy first met Kiki. Erik's mention of the word "girlfriend" made her squeeze his hand slightly tighter as well. How she longed to be his and only his!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 pm
Edward blushed madly and turned to face Erik feriously. "she is not my girlfriend!" he snapped.
Then he turned to Kiki and said, "she's my childhood friend and my automail mechanic."
Then turning to Winry he asked, "And what are you doing here?"

Original_Edward_Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 pm
"Not his girlfriend!" Winry nodded in agreement, a little red in the face herself.

To answer Edward's question she added, "An automail client of mine lives out here and he needed a maintenance check," she shrugged. "Plus it's nice to get out Risembool every once in awhile."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 pm
A wide grin soon spread across Erik's face. He knew this game, and how to play it. Though this game got him in trouble countless times, though he forgot everyone. "Ooooh!" he said mischieviously. "I see! So this is who your automail comes from!" He slipped out of Maura's grip and strode up to Winry. He put on a show for the young woman, for she was a beautiful girl for a mechanic! "Excuse me, where are my manners?" he began. "he bowed and kissed her hand. "You can call me Erik! May ask what name matches this beautiful face of yours?" he asked. Erik was truly a smooth talker; being a runaway orphan called for it really.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 pm
Edward glarred darkly at Eric, his fists shaking in anger.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff