Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:23 am
"Well I can't really walk around with out my percings, they'd get infected and a hole bunch of other s**t btu I guess I can get rid of my makeup for awhile.." He whisperd sadly. "Sacrifices of my love and I've loved my black makeup for god knows how long.." He whisperd as he got up ans dumped his makeup box in the garbdeg. "I'm keeping my nail varnish though.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 am
Cassidy frowned. "No. Don't go and change for me." She went over to the garbage and bent over picking out all the stuff, setting it back in the box. "I don't want you to change... I just said I liked how you looked. I don't mind it." She sighed as she continued to go through the garbage picking out all the pieces of makeup. "Man... You've got a lot of make up love." She laughed softly and placed the last bit in the box. She stood up smoothing herself and tucked her hair behind her ears. "There."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 am
Matthew smiled. Then relized he wasn't waring pants. He picked the closet pair off th efloor and pulled them on. "But your worth it love.." He whisperd as he stuck the makeup back in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:53 am
Cassidy smiled softly. "I'm not worth half as much as you make me out to be." She sighed sadly and sat back down on his bed. "won't your dad freak if he hears you talking?" She asked snickering softly. "You might sound a bit crazy."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:17 am
"No, he wont notice, besides, he'll think I have you on speaker phone on my cell phone.." He smiled and laid her down. he sat on her stomach and smiled. "And your worth it, trust me.." Matthew got up and laid down beside her. Curling into a ball, his head on her stomache. He smiled childeshly as he wrapping a wing under her back and one just below his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 am
Cassidy grinned and peered down at him, laying across her stomach. She laughed softly and stroked his hair gently, humming softly to herself. "Speaker phone eh? Alright. Pretty sure he's already suspicious thanks to your little dance in the car." She said softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:46 am
"Yeah well, at least he'll be happy I'm ascting normal.." Matthew got up and laid on her. Leaning down he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Oh well I'm 17 it's about time I stopped being a virgin!" He said sarcasticly. "Naw he probably thought I looked like an angry kid."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 am
Cassidy grinned up at him. "Normal is over rated!" She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him close to her. She kissed his cheek softly. "I'm over 17 and still a virgin too." She shrugged and smiled. "So my dear fragile flower. What would you like to do or talk about before you go to sleep?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 am
"I don't know.." He rolled his eye's as he put his hands by her head. Leanign down he gently kissed hernose. "I'll do whatever you like, there are certains ubjects I'm touchy on though.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:42 am
Cassidy smiled as he kissed her nose. "That's cute" She noted softly. "You have touchy subjects?" She asked her eyebrow arching softly. "Well I like just being here with you." She grinned and closed her eyes. She peeked at him with one eye.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 am
((Bump!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 am
Matthew was still staring at her eye;s open, staring at her one open eye. "Tell me if I'm squshing you.." he smiled boradly. As he got up and squigled underneath her. "There now I can't squish you.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:38 am
Cassidy smiled down at him. "You couldn't squish me if you tried darling" She laughed and kissed his nose. "Are you going to decide something or are we just going to lay here and let you sleep?" She smiled and cuddled her face into his neck and inhaled biting her lip gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am
"I'm not sleeping.." He mutterd as he wrapped his arms around her gently. "I'm not tierd..yet."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 am
Cassidy smiled and pressed her lips against his neck. "Okay then. What would you like to do" She sighed softly. "I like this though." She grinned  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff