Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am
((i love that show lol))

Cloud snuck up on Sun and jumped, landing squarely on Sun's back. "Always look behind you." Cloud purred happily in Sun's ear. She was happy to see her friend out after being cooped up in her den for so long.

((random i know...i kinda forgot that i had a cat in this rp lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:39 pm
(hehe!!)
Sun turned around, and tackled her friend, pinning her down. "Hey!!mYou can't knock me down anymore, because I know clan cat moves." Purred Sun. "oo! Clan cat moves!" Purred Cloud. "Hey, we need to continued practice! um. . .Cloud is it?" Growled Featherwing. Cloud jumped up. "Only cloud in sky! Nice to meet you!! Can I join in! I'm a much better fighter then sun!! So maybe I can teach HEr some moves!!" Sun butted Cloud. "Hey! I already got a head start! And I'm not THAT bad!!" The two cat's gave a murrow of laughter.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Featherwing laughed, "Sure you can join." (sorry i have to go...i'll finish this later.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 pm
Sunkit purred, happy to see more cats to join. "I can teach you!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm
(hehe! Okey see yah later!!)
"Great!" Purred Cloud. Sun raced over and jumped at Sunkit, "Okey then you bloodclan warrior!! Cloud let's teach this guy a lesson for comeing into our territory!!" "yah!" Shouted Cloud raceing in nexted to Sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 pm
(could i join and be light of shining stars (light))  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 pm
(ya! Shure!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:23 pm
(okey! So light, what position do you want to be in?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:27 pm
Featherwing laughed, then was suddenly serious and began teaching again.
~~~~~~~~~
Star and Strom sat pelt to pelt, watching as cats trained. They knew enough moves to fight well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Sun crouched down, she was getting pretty good at fighting. It had been two days. "Featherwing, do, do you think that we should start heading out to the Pool of never ending light? My ancestors have already left, so it's just land now." She looked over at her cats. Each one had gotten better and better at fighting. Sun knew they were ready now, and would be ready for anymore intruders in the futer.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:01 pm
Featherwing nodded, "Let me talk with my friends." She said and walked away; Windscar, Sandstripe, Skypaw, Rivertail, Sunkit, and Hazelkit followed. "Okay, I think they're ready to fight." Featherwing said to her clan-mates.

"I agree, they're been working really hard," Sandstripe said.

"Yes, lets kick these so fox-dungs!" Windscar meowed and unsealthed his claws. Featherwing nodded and walked back over to Sun. "If you think your cats are ready, then we shall fight."

(I was SOOOOO close to quoting Pirates 3...*says in REALLY high pitched voice* "And so, we shall go to war.")  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm
(my freakish computer cut me off!! I wrote a bunch, So i'm just gonna zoom through that part)
Sun jumped down, the high root. The cat's that volenteered for the nusery guarding headed off to go hide in front of it. Featherwing rushed over. "Sun, I know that Scar hurt you deeply, but we need to talk about killing other cat's.. . "  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:43 am
(prey hunter)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:37 pm
Mist followed the clan cats. She had no real friends in her tribe.

(or at least she WONT unless someone interacts with me! seriously..... boring much?)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:59 pm
(Star will be Miss. Social and come be your friend! ^.^ XD)

Star ran over to Mist, "Hi Mist! How are you? Are you excited or scared for this battle?" She asked hopping up and down with excitment. "I'm excited and a little bit scared. I can't wait to fight these pour excuses of cats to were ever bad cats go." She purred, finally stopping to let Mist answer.

(There you have a friend *parties*)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces