Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:25 pm
Dessenger held up a hand indicating everyone to be silent. Lashing out with his sword he seemed to slice trough nothing. then a robot appearded as if out of thin air its cloaking system destroyed it fell backwards. "AHHHHHHH." Yelled Dessenger as a incredably high pitched ear splitting squeal filled the air. All of the freedom fighters NG's electronics momentarily blacked out "WHat was that all about?" Dessenger asked to himself as his PDA came back online.

---------------------------------------

A dark figure looked at the data the robot had sent he had set it to transmet all data if it was intercepted and destory. Of all the data it had gathered of the destroyed castle the fight agenst Crudge the fight between Eggman and Damion the last 4 seconds intrigued him the most "It looks like this day is going to be far more intersting then i had hoped." cackled Dr. Deralg to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:26 pm
"I need to think for a moment I will send you to the castle," he said using Chaos Control to make Sally appear just behind the trees at the castle a stones throw away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie went to help Kayonis but then something was wrong...
A strong gust of wind blew making everyone cover their eyes and when they opened them Sophie was gone!
"Do not worry,"Flage said holding Sophie below him so she could see the land below,"Your perfectly safe," letting Sophie enjoy the view and the feeling of flight which was also new to Flage.
It was a few hours later before Flage and Sophie walked back the castle and when everyone asked where they had been Flage simply said they had been catching up and when no one was looking he mouthed Thank you to Sally.
The next few days Flage and Sophie were not seen at the castle at night which Manic started to notice and one night he saw them wondering off, they went to a clearing in the forest where a blanket was placed across the floor and they watched the stars together talking. Manic could not make out what they were saying but he knew what was going on when he saw them sit up and then Flage and Sophie shared their first kiss...
They had not really been catching up they had been talking about how they felt about each other and they had secretly been going out every night to share a romantic time under the stars talking and enjoying the time they spent together no one had really known about it except Sally who caught them on the first night and promised to keep her mouth shut about it even providing a blanket to take and leave in the area Flage planned to go with Sophie.
Now Manic knew that all could change in an instant ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:45 pm
The first rocket of Eggman's landed on the moon and it was not long before Eggman's moon base was preparing to dock the rocket and the metallic flame creation it had on it.(and Eggman of course)
The second rocket went into orbit and transformed into a spy satellite that no one knew about which travelled in a polar orbit that took about 90 minutes to orbit Mobius all the time sending the information to the moon base
The third rocket expanded into a large amount of solar panels which sent a microwave beam at the towers outside the moon base which gave the moon base a boost in energy.
"Power levels are at 50% sir," a robot said to Eggman as he thought."Build another 3 mirror towers so we can get up to 100% power needed to build at maximum production speed," said Eggman plotting his back up plan that he had in case the Egg Carrier V2 was destroyed he was now drawing up the plans for the Egg Carrier V3.
Some villains never learn....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Dr. Quack was looking Kayonis over. After he finished he went out. "Things don't look good. Several muscles have been badly pulled and he has several broken ribs and his left ar is broken. I'm not sure, but there may be internal bleeding as well." Dr. Quack said. "Man that's six month's that he's going to be out of commission." Manic said. "Afraid so." Dr. Quack said. "I'm not entirely done checking him, but I will let you know more as I know more." He said and left. Sonia started crying. Sally held her. "For all we know, he could bleed to death if he's got internal injuries." She sobbed. "He'll be fine." Sally said to her even though things were grim. 'Kayonis. pull through. Sonia cares a lot for you. Don't hurt her.' She thought to herself.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:58 pm
Flage and Sophie sneaked back after they had shared their first kiss acting as if nothing happened when they saw the reports of Kayonis's check up on the table everyone was basically asleep at the time except Chaos who saw the light flicker on and Flage and Sophie walk in.
"You sure you can do this?" Flage whispering trusting Sophie's medical skills but this seemed like a miracle and a half to him.
"Just leave it to me and keep watch," she said whispering back. Flage obeyed as he had every faith in Sophie as she had often helped him when he got hurt.
They had arrived after midnight and now it was 6 ish Sophie had managed to stop the internal bleeding and helped give the damaged muscles and bones a chance to recover using massages and correct herbal remedies that we passed down mother to daughter in Sophie's family ...
Sophie finished and needed to sit down on the chair in there and before she could stop herself she fell asleep and Flage well lets just say after about 5 he was asleep keeping watch ....
(Kayonis will not die but he still needs rest and at least a few days to fully recover even with Sophie being an expert time is always needed)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Dr. Quack came to chekon Kayonis at nine in the morning and was very much astonished. "How in the world?" He asked. He was monitoring and donig all sorts of things to machines. "I don't believe it, but it's here. The machines and everything is acccurate." He awoke everyone and told them the news. They all gathered around the bed. Kayonis in his sleep gavbe a smile. Sonia was very happy. Two hours past and Kayonis awoke. "Welcome back." Sally said. "Thanks. did anyone get the license plate of that craft?" Kayonis asked. "Nope, but hang on." Manic said and ran out then back in. "237 EGG." He said. "I was being sarcastic." Kayonis said. He tried to sit up but couldn't. "Kayonis, I'm not your mom, but I'm telling you to keep still. Your still badly hurt and need to heal. I don't care how quick you're healing." Sally said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm
Dessenger was in the lab checking out the robot he had destoryed he had already checked it about three times but somehow it seemed formiailer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:26 pm
Flage and Sophie acted like nothing was going on but they said they did not sleep well last night and were going to sleep in the day a bit.
They left to spend some time together when night came and a little spy called Manic Hedgehog had told Sonia that they were spending a lot of the night away from and Sonia noticed them coming back and followed them
They went to Kayonis in the night again and when everyone was asleep (except Sonia who was in a hiding place that Flage could not see) they did what they did last night with Sophie helping Kayonis heal rapidly and Flage keeping watch.
This time they returned to bed at about 4AM getting some sleep and Kayonis was almost fully healed from this second treatment but still needs a little rest...  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:32 pm
"I'm on the verge of a breakthrough I just know it." Dessenger said to himself as he linked his PDA to the robots data port. Theimages he saw scared him."I got to show the others." he said running out of the lab. As he closed the door to the lab he heard a small explosion. He went down to check it out and saw the robot had self-destructed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm
Kayonis awoke at ten that morning. Everyone was holding a meeting downstairs. Tails had come up with a device to track Chaos Emeralds and to the fright of others, three were already grouped together and were moving. "Tails, do you think that maybe your device is malfunctioned?" Manic asked. "No, I've tested this thing out with a Chaos emerald we have here. It's working properly." He responded. "What are we going to do? That group is moving towards the other Emerald." Sonia asked. "We go after the Emeralds. Kayonis is under the Doctor's care right now and he'll be fine." Sally reassured Sonia. "Right now, I need you and Manic to go after the two emeralds to the south. Bunnie and I will go for the one's in the East and the North. Alright let's go!" Sally said.

~*~

Meanwhile back on Damian's ship. Sonic was still frantically trying to get loose and had just about used up all his strength. "Struggle all you want Hedgehog. You're not as good as you once was." Damian said. "Oh, yeah, undo me and we'll see about that!" Sonic said. "It's no use Sonic. If you of all people couldn't get free, then it's no use." Rotor said. "Besides, these are Titanium cuffs. And even if your were to break free, the bars are electrified. We're stuck." He said. "I hate to say it, but he's right." Barby said. "Gr...I'll make you pay. Do you hear me Damian?!" Sonic yelled out.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:43 pm
Dessenger burst into the meeting room "I have to show you guys something!" he said franticly "I got this data from the robot i destroyed." turning on his PDA he showed them the recordings the robot had made of them."Were being spyed on by someone." he told them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 am
Sophie saw Dessenger come in and was paying no attention what so ever. She was thinking about how well the last few days had been going playing with a pencil under her hand. Flage on the other hand was not there ....
He had been leaving early afternoon and coming back just before the evening meal, most of the time covered in dirt. After eating and "hanging around" he would clean himself up and spend the night with Sophie as had become their way. Flage was busy at the moment no one knew what he was doing and Sophie was starting to get worried that Flage was doing something he should not be doing...
Sophie really did not care about the spying as she could sense Chao which is a rare gift indeed and that was expanding to sensing life and machines but it was harder for her but she kept trying every now and then. She even tried it on Flage once and it filled her senses with awe at how she truly saw him as to the others he was changed in the sense of his flying, looks and a slight limp as he walked but to her he was the most important person in her life (even though the others did not know what had been going on(except Sally(who helped them where she could) Manic (a little spying finds out a lot it turns out) and Sonia (who thought it was lovely that they were helping Kayonis so much and did not really take notice of the other side of their private life)
Flage and Sophie were starting to show a lack of focus on simple tasks and were paying more attention to each other. They often would be doing something different to each other and cross paths stopping just to think about the other person which they quickly had to shake of so they could act normally which was slowly becoming harder and harder soon the others would have to be told ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:39 am
Kayonis awoke and got out of the bed. He felt great. "Man, the Master Emerald seems to be helping a lot. I still feel it's powers in me." He said. He thought back to the last thing he remembered about the accident. I felt when he hit the roof. "Man that really hurt. I passed out from the pain. I guess I landed really hard." He said. "What's strange though is my injuries aren't as bad as I thought they'd be." He said starting to move his broken arm a bit. "That still hurts and so do my ribs, but that's to be expected I guess." He said. "I wonder what the others are up to." He said. He went down and heard them talking. 'I'm just going to stay here and listen.' He thought to himself.

"I wonder who's spying on us." Sally said. "Well, right now there's more important things thatn a peeping tom. We have to get the emeralds and rescue Sonic and the others." Tails said. "I agree, but Kayonis is still out of commission. Sonia should stayhere and keep an eye on him." She began. "Speaking of keeping an eye on him, Sonia could you please go check on him?" Sally asked. "Oh, man, gotta get back before she does." Kayonis whispered to himself and walked towards the infirmary.

He barely made it before she came in. He was lying on the bed casually. "Hey, how're you feeling?" She said. "Much better. I guess the Master Emerald is helping me heal. Benefit of being a guardian I guess." He said. He sat up. "Kayonis you really shouldn't sit up. That'll put a strain on your ribs." Sonia said. "I'm fine." Kayonis said. She sat on the bed. "So, exactly how did you get those awful injuries?" She asked. "Awful?" Kayonis questioned. 'What does she mean? I'm just a little banged up.' He questioned. "Yeah, you like had broken ribs, a broken left arm and internal injuries. Dr. Quack was about to operate on you to fix the internal bleeding however when he checked you had no internal bleeding." Sonia explained. Kayonis was kind of shocked. 'That fall was worse than I thought. I know the Master Emerald's strong, but not this strong.' He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 pm
Sophie made an excess to leave the meeting and took a moment outside focusing her thoughts.
"One Two Three," she said counting her steps as if keeping herself amused,"Four Five," she stopped walking and in a flash she made a rod appear and swung it seemingly at air. Sophie had focused to find a robot guessing she was also being spied on and when she swung it had not only hit the robot but shattered it into mostly 2 halves with many small pieces.
The self destruct of the robot was fully shattered disabling the circuits in it. With that she picked it up the 2 main parts that had turned off returning to the meeting with them dropping them on the table before anyone saw her enter again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flage was busy at work on his project. He had been cutting down a few trees by the clearing that him and Sophie stayed at and had cleared the stumps digging around the outline he had been making. That was the first time he had come. Next time he had been there he had been making the trees into planks gathering stones and rocks and started laying foundations. This was the third time and now he had managed to get almost a small houses' ground floor built. He was working hard to make a house for him and Sophie right by their favorite spot. He finished the ground floors roof now and was heading back to the castle when he tripped on a log landing on something hard. There was nothing under him that he could see but he decided to test quickly and got up kicking gentle to see if anything was there. When his foot hit something he tried a hard punch but whatever was there had moved ...
Flage did not care as he did not need to know the house he was building which was the second most important task to him and it was almost done.
The most important thing to him was Sophie...
He returned to the forest edge with Chao Control putting the emerald safely away. He then walked to the castle and cleaned himself up tired almost falling asleep from the work. He sat down on a chair then his eyes closed and sleep took him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie left the room after placing the robot there and looked for Flage, she walked in his room and noticed he was asleep.
"What is tiring you out?" she said quietly placing a blanket over him then sitting on another chair and watching over him. She knew he was up to something...  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 pm
"Fire out the new mirror towers and send one tower's power to the metallic flame," ordered Eggman, "The flame must power up to get to the next form,"
"At once sir," a robot said running to the next lunar dome telling another robot the orders of Eggman.
"Sir," said a robot rushing from the third dome,"We have confirmed that the attack freed some of the prisoners but Sonic was not one of them,"
"Change productions to 70% robots and 30% battleships," order Eggman changing it from 95% robots and 5% battleships.
"Production changes will happen as soon as the current order is finished in 3 hours time sir," said the robot which then rushed to the 4th and then 5th dome which was the final ones.
Robots moved rapidly between the 4th and 5th domes as they prepared to change resource movement and labor of robots ready for the order change.
"This time when we attack we attack hard," said Eggman quietly to himself, "but this will take time to prepare," he finished putting his feet up relaxing at the peace and quiet yet he had just ordered a new flagship to be built, the Egg Carrier V3 and this time it would not be destroyed like the other Egg Carriers he thought after the heavily reinforced hull, upgraded the computer systems, targeting systems and the weapons were much stronger and also 6 times as many.
This time he was going to attack Mobius as a whole from his hidden base on the moon.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games