Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 am
Amanda smiled and looked at him. "I remember that one time...I made you come shopping with me."she chuckled "That must of been torcher..I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:03 pm
"haha... you have no idea. But then again back then I'd have done anything to spend time with you." Donny said to her and laughed. He saw a shooting star starting to fly by,"Hey look Amanda, close your eyes and make a wish quick!" he said and pointed to the star as it flew across the night sky.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Amanda chuckled and closed her eyes. ' I wish...' She thought real hard and made her wish. She opened her eyes and smiled looking at the stars.She turned and leaned on her side looking at Donny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 pm
He leaned over and kissed her lips and pulled away. "Hope you get your wish hun." he said to her as he too made his wish.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:06 pm
She smiled. It was getting chilly so she cuddled up close to him.Laying her head on his chest.She looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:13 pm
Donny put his arm around her shoulders and sighed. "You know... if your cold, you could always sit on my lap, and i could hold you in my arms like that if you want." he said to her and kissed her cheek softly.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:01 am
She smiled and kissed his cheek softly "Okay.." she sifted so she was sitting in his lap. She leaned her head on his chest and looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Donny put his arms around her and as she rested her head on his chest he put his head next to hers. He smiled as he held Amanda in his arms, it just felt 'right' to him. "You know what i missed the most while i was in the army manda?" he asked her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:42 pm
A,amda put her arms on his as he wrapped his arms around her. She listened to him and shrugged."Hmm?" she turned her head a little so she was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:50 pm
"I missed your hugs... your little amanda-isms... and just you in general..." he said and smiled,"But thinking about you kinda kept me from drifting too far away from here..." Donny felt her arms on his, she did feel a little cold. He took the blanket out from underneath them and wrapped it around his and her body to keep them both more warm. Donny didn't mind sitting on the shingles of the roof.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm
Amanda blushed and kissed him lightly under his jaw."I missed you too. "she bit her lower lip lightly "I missed you so much..its what drove mike crazy"she chuckled lightly. "he almost forced me to stop writing to ou..so undertaker kicked him out for me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm
"Aww... well I guess I'll have to thank the little bunny for that one." he said with a small laugh,"I'm glad you missed me though... I think I'd feel a little sad if you didn't miss me." Donny looked down to her and kissed her lips softly.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:13 pm
Amanda smiled and kissed him back."how could you possibly think I wouldn't miss you?" she remembered the night he told her he was joining.She cried for three hours straight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 pm
"I don't know... I mean you did have plenty of guys at your beck and call back then, and you were always a little busy body... even if I wasn't around with you." Donny said to her as they sat there, a slight breeze had started to blow.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:27 pm
She shuddered and cuddled into him closer. "yeah..well they never wanted me. they just wanted to get into my pants" she mumbled "you were the only one who knew me" she whispered.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff