Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 am
Envy looks at edward "what do you mean let Bella go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:56 am
Edward took hold of Alphonse to him, still glarring at Sloth. "you took Bella let her go." he growled.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm
'Stupid palm-tree........',Bella thought to herself and to Envy. She struggled getting out of Sloth grip."I...can handle.......myself......thank you.....so leave...",she said in between her efforts.
"Brother...don't you remember..Master sent us to collect the girl...",Sloth said to Envy sternly, tightening her grip on Bella.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm
"It doesnt look like you can handle yourself" Edward muttered.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 pm
"Look..I may be..a damsel in distress..but I'm not a damsel in distress...so may I sugest you get your brother out of here before he faints....cause it looks like he's going to faint.",Bella said to Ed, kicking her feet slightly and trying to pull herself from Sloth.
"My poor babies.....you do look pale....",Sloth said cooing fakely to both Elric brothers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:09 pm
Edward continued to glare, feeling a pang in his chest from looking at Sloth. "you're not our mom...give it up" he growled.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:19 pm
"How can you say that..I'm your mother..now come give mommy a hug, my prince of cool...",Sloth smiles gently at Ed.
"I will try not to laugh.......Prince of cool....wow..",Bella said holding back a fit of giggles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:47 pm
Edward glarred at Bella. "its not funny! I am a prince of cool! and i will not hug you!" he yelled at Sloth.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 pm
"Your right..it's ******** hilarious..but I'm not laughing....so if you'll excuse me...",Bella said calmly and her fangs came back and her nail grew quite abit."LET...ME...GO!!!!!",she said ripping away from Sloth.
Sloth 'tsk'ed Bella as her arms went back and shook her head at Edward. "Ed....please...come give mommy hug??",Sloth said sweetly to him and walked towards him and Alphonse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 pm
Alphonse looked to sloth and he cling to Edward, the memorys just kept coming back...like they did in his night mares...he always saw their mother...asking to be brough back...covered in blood...eyes amythest and shining....her heart ripped-...

Alphonse bit back at his lip to stop the thoughts and looked to Edward then down to the ground...then back to Sloth...he felt useless...  

Rihi - Alfons

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 am
Envy looked at Sloth "i know we came to get the girl ad then we wound up in this mess" Envy said to sloth grabbing Bella's arm when she got away from Sloth  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 am
"don't worry Al" Edward hissed to his little brother, holding him protectively.

"I will not hug you, you imposter!!" he shouted at Sloth.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Bella gasped slightly when Envy grabbed her. "Hey..!!"
"Well we've got what we need...bye-bye....look after each other...",Sloth said before turning into a pool of water and whirling herself around Envy and Bella.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 pm
"Wait...no! BELLA!" Edward shouted helplessly as he ran at the whirlpool.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:07 pm
Envy looked at edward still not letting go of Bella's arm "bye pipsqueak"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items