Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Apprentices (Training)
NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRAINING BEGINS NOW!!!!
  I know enough to be a warrior already!!! *takes quiz*
  Uh...I don't know some of these questions...*listens to mentor*
  WOO-HOO! I'm an apprentice! IN YOUR FACE, KITS!!! *dances*
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 am
shur  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Sunpaw still conteniued to sit there, waiting for her mentor....  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:14 am
(too lazy to get on the panda_kitty's account...)

Leafwind walked up to her apprentice. "Alright Sunpaw, ready for training?" she mewed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 am
1. What is a kittypet? A cat owned by the twolegs
2. What is a thunderpath? A road
3. What is a mentor? a warrior who teaches an apprentice things to become an warrior
4. What is meant by the term "sharing tongues"? cleaning eachother, grooming is a better word i guess...
5. What is a twoleg? A human
6. What is a medicine cat? A cat who's like a doctor to the warriors. he/she knows all the herbs and takes care of cats when they are injured or killed
7. Who are StarClan? Our Warrior ancestors!
8. What clans do your clan's boundaries seperate? Woodclan, Moonclan, and Fireclan.
9. What is the cat's term for "car"? Monsters
10. Are you ready to be a warrior? YES! *leaps in excitement!*

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

1. What is a deputy's duties? (name at least two...) Organizes patrols and takes over whenver the leader isnt there
2. Who was Bluestar's first deputy? Redtail
3. What requirements are there for a warrior to become a deputy? (name at least two...) loyal to the clan and needs to have had atleast one apprentice
4. Who is Firestar's second deputy? Graystripe
5. What happened to him? (The second deputy) He got stolen trying to save all the other cats from the twolegs
6. How many lives do leaders get? 9 lives
7. When does a deputy become a leader? When the last leader either died (9 times) or was exiled or if they get way too old they can retire
8. Who is Firestar's third deputy? Brambleclaw
9. Who becomes Leafstar (or Leafdapple)'s deputy? (SkyClan book) I'm sorry, uh I don't know.
10.Two reasons why I should be the next deptuty of Pebbleclan:
1. I'm loyal to pebbleclan!
2. I love the warrior books and this guild!
4laugh  

JellyfishSpine

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 pm
YES! you pass!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cursedstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the pebble rock for a clan meeting. Today pebbleclan gets a new warrior!

PebbleClan: Yay!

Cursedstar: Minnowpaw, you have trained long enough to become a warrior. As the leader of PebbleClan, i ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and i ask you to condemn her as a warrior in her stead. Minnowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and serve your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Minnowpaw: I do.

Cursedstar: Then by the power of StarClan, i hereby give you your warrior name. Minnowpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Minnowpool. StarClan honors your bravery and enthusiasm, and welcomes you as a full warrior of PebbleClan. And since you are my most trusted warrior, i hereby make you my deputy.

PebbleClan: Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats, minnowpool! i'll go change your status on the first page of the members! thread, okay? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 am
thanks! yay, IM DEPTUTY! whoohoo! *does happy dance* o wait, I'm deptuty. Not a kit anymore. ahwell im happy *continues with happydance*  

JellyfishSpine

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 am
lol and i'm a leader, but i'll dance too! *joins in happy dance*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 am
yay for happy dancing!!!! *phew* but I'm tired....  

JellyfishSpine

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:47 am
YOU DANCED WITHOUT ME *sob* YOUR MEAN  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:20 pm
D:
I wish I was Deputy. haha

starlight r a n e

Anxious Hunter

jfederer62

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 am
hey, hedgey said i could take da test, where do I take it????  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:50 pm
you already took it...love your sig...you like Princess Mononoke too?! that's like, one of my favorites!!!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:07 pm
Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a clan meeting. Today moonclan gets a new warrior!

MoonClan: Yay!

Patchstar: Goldenpaw, you have trained long enough to become a warrior. As the leader of MoonClan, i ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and i ask you to condemn her as a warrior in her stead. Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and serve your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Goldenpaw: I do.

Patchstar: Then by the power of StarClan, i hereby give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Goldenflame. StarClan honors your loyalty and determination, and welcomes you as a full warrior of MoonClan.

MoonClan: Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 am
Panda--Chan
(too lazy to get on the panda_kitty's account...)

Leafwind walked up to her apprentice. "Alright Sunpaw, ready for training?" she mewed.

((I'm too lazy to go on Supaw's))

"Yup!" she mewed.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 pm
(yay for laziness)

Leafwind purred. "Alright, today I'm going to teach you how to hunt. Now, there's different crouches for different types of prey, alright? This crouch is used for mice, voles and shrews." Leafwind dropped into the hunters crouch. "Those prey will feel you coming before they see you, hear you or smell you, so step lightly and keep downwind."

Leafwind watched as Sunpaw imitated her crouch.  
Apprentices (Training)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff