Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Living in servetude (sassiechicka and shuro2009) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:24 pm
Kyo looked up at the prince but said nothing. He smilply watched for a reaction of some sort to tell him how he should plan his next move.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm
The prince came over onto her private balcony, " My beautiful Emily, I'm here to take you. You will either go willingly or you will be forced this time. " Emily was shaking behind her curtain. The prince noticed it and grabbed her. He then threw her on the bed. He stood there and looked at her. The prince wanted to remember this moment. " Emily, you are going to marry me tomorrow. I'm over you being stubborn. You will like being queen one day if you would give it a chance. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm
"Pardon, your highness, but she said no. She has every right to refuse you and you cannot force her. I'm sure the people would agree with me." Kyo said sitting beside Emily.
((Sorry if it's not that great. My dog just died of cancer today. And I'm not handling it very well. And it was unexpected. We didn't even know she had cancer.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm
(( Sorry to hear about your dog. She will be missed I'm sure. ))

Emily was grateful that Kyo was there. She hid behind Kyo. She'd never wanted to marry the prince. As this was going on, the Queen unlocked the door. " Emily you will be ready to marry the prince tomorrow. I will send my seamstress up here with a couple of dress choices. I will then have her come up with some under garments for your future husband. " Emily watched as they both walked out. She laid on her pillow and started to cry.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:23 am
"Sh. Don't cry. They can't force you. You said so yourself, you're free to leave the princess whenever you wish. You could just leave. THen they can't force you to marry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:53 am
" I am free to go, but what does that mean for me and you? Do you think that I could be of some use to your prince? I don't want to leave the princess. " Emily was so confused and with being so confused it meant more tears came out.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:18 pm
"He does have a sister. And we are only just friends, so there's not all that much that could be lost if you had to leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:28 pm
She had hoped that he'd want to be more than friends with her. She'd confided everything in him. " Kyo, I was hoping for more than a friend. I like you." This time she kissed him softly on the lips hoping that he'd get her hint.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:34 pm
He paused before kissing her back slightly. He pulled away gently.
"I'd do what ever it takes to keep you safe even if it means giving up my own happiness."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:51 pm
Emily looked a bit hurt, " You don't like me like that do you Kyo? You think of me as some strange girl, but not the one to spend any time with. I want to be with you. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm
"Emily, I never said that. I've been hurt a lot, and it'll take time for me to heal. If it were that simple to just be with you, I would. Unfortunately, it's not." He tried to explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:43 pm
Emily turned back to her pillow and started crying more. She wanted to be with him and though the prince had a sister then how was Emily to be as free as she was here. " Would the princess let me have the same freedoms that I have here? If I were to leave, do you think that we could at least have some alone time so that I can show you what love is. "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:35 pm
"You're very kind and loyal. I'm sure the princess will allow you freedoms because of that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 pm
Emily peaked out from the corner of her eye, " Well I'd just like some time with you. Do you think she would premit me to have time with you as your girlfriend ? "  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:14 pm
"i...I believe she would." He said after a moment, with a slight blush.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff