Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medication Nation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm
User ImageWe pray for our sorrows to end...

I'm Brie, 15, I'm gonna try and get down from a size 15 to a single digit size by the end of the summer. So far I've been following Weight Watchers and playing a good 3 hours of DDR daily, and I've lost almost 5 lbs!
So far I weigh 157 opposed to 161 from when I started dieting about a week ago. Hopefully I'll be skinny and pretty enough to be a model in one of those magazines, (just not a deformed skeleton when you take away the touch ups 3nodding )

And hope that our hearts will blendUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:08 am
My real name is Danielle, but all of my friends call me Ryn. I have had trouble with my weight my entire life, but end up going on "on again, off again" exercising habits. I really want to be able to look into the mirror and feel good about myself for more then a minute.

While I wish there was a short cut to take to weight loss -- I know that there's not and am attempting to force myself into the habit of exercising for good. I haven't been supported in weight loss, so hopefully this will give me the kick in the arse that I need.

User Image
Stats~
Height: 5'8" 1/2 (I wish I could just say 5'9)
Weight: I actually haven't checked the scale lately, so I'll just say 250. I might have lost a bit though.
Goal Weight: I would so be happy with 200, but I'm shooting for 170.  

Gravity Butterfly

Cherriko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Hallo o3o

just call me karo xD or rine. i'm thirteen >> and i want to lose about 20 lbs. so far i've last 2lbs so uhm thats 18lbs to go 8D

i don't look terribly overweight at all and people call me skinny butbut i wear a lot of baggy clothes. the only thing i know is that i do have a small body type but got a little bit of weight on it i don't need T__T

so yes. :3 i'm 5'2 and i'll tell you my weight when i finish losing it XD -gonna make a journal thingy-

---

and things actually about myself and not my weight uhm.
well i'm always hyper 8D and bored. T__T uhm i'm viet. xD; well fudge it D< i'll just say one more thing about my weight xD

when i lose the 20lbs i'll be getting myself a new awesome hair cut thing and take a picture for you all :333333

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:39 am
Hello everyone! : D

You can all call me Kay. x3 I'm 14, 214 lbs, and 5'7. So yes- very overweight. >.>; I really want to get down to a healthy weight of around 140-ish, but that's going to take a loooonnnggg time. So as not to get discouraged my first little goal is to get below 200. ^-^ 199 and I'll be jumping for joy! xP

Anyways I've gotten more comfortable with myself as a person since I managed to finally control my depression. x3 But body image wise I'm still a wreak. x3 I wear jeans all summer and refuse to show my arms any more then from the elbow down. (So.. Fat. -_o; ) Oh and any pictures I take must be from the neck up.. Because below? x3 I think you get the point.

Basically all I want to do is be happy with myself and healthy. This isn't for anyone else, but me as all weight losing should be. x3 Hopefully I can stick with it this time! I'd love to have lost some weight before starting as a freshman in highschool next fall. A new start of sorts if you will. ^^

Well I guess that's it. >.<;

Melod!c. CATASTROPHE

Sugar Eila

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 am
Hi. ^^ You can call me Natalie. I got my username from my name spelled backwards (Eilatan) and I liked how the name Eila was in it, so I took it from my old username, which was from a song Love^2 Sugar, so that's how I got my name! :O Yeah... that's really random.

About my big story with weight: I was always depressed and lacked confidence in myself.. so my weight always fluctuated very badly. I would go from being 110 to 140 in a few months(I'm 5'3), until I decided to join marching band. This was a very good decision for me. It helped me make friends, gain self-confidence, accept criticism, and definitely helped me get into shape.

Everything was going fine until I met a guy named Steven. We hit it off really well, but after awhile things started to get bad.. and I found myself trapped in an abusive relationship. So I'm back off where I started...about 30 pounds overweight.

I'm doing marching band again heart Hopefully that and this guild will help me get back to my happy self again. crying

Good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:02 am
Height: 5'4"
Weight:210 as of last night... sad .
Goal Weight: Ultimately 140 is my goal.

Like many of you here, I've done nothing but struggle with my weight. My mother at one time was 260 lbs when I was very young, so my eating habits have never been regulated. When I turned 14 my mother joined OA (overeaters annonymous) and lost 110 lbs. I was so happy for her, but I kept gaining weight.

Weight has been a tiring struggle... and at a size 19 pushing to 20, I'm ready to make my lifestyle change.

I've established a steady food plan, which I log every day, and I need to get my exercise schedule in order. My plan is to jog every morning (or walk, depending on the state of my sciatic nerve), and jog every evening, to keep my heart rate steady. I love the feeling after a good jog. Being 210 lbs I cant run more than 6 minutes at a time, but it slowly will increase once I get back into it.

As for a pic, there's a headshot (for all you Resident Evil fans.. xD) in my sig, and when I get home from work (Ah yes... I work full time over the summer (6am-3pm) and take online courses... then when fall comes I pack it up and go off to school), I'll find a body shot for ya'll to oogle at xD.  

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

oba bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:26 pm
Hai guys. I'm Oba Bear, or just Oba. My real name is Ashley. I'm currently 18, working and hoping to go back to College to study Creative Graphics. But what I really want to do is tattoo.

I've always been overweight since I was a little kid and I've always been concerned with body image. I assume I get it from my mom who also is overweight. But now I want to change that. After I got back home from school this year, I did manage to lose 20lbs, however I slacked off and now I wanna get back on track again.

I want to lose it so I can be in better health. I wanna be able to run, and swim. Plus, having a body shape you're happy with is always nice. I'll probably post a picture later when I find one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:12 am
Hey there. You can call me Ai. I am 17 years old. I'm 5'3'' (dammit, I want to be taller) and I'm going to be a senior this fall. I've been overweight since the day I was born (well, not really. Since I was 1 really) and I've been dieting every summer up until sophomore year. After sophomore year, I was like "Screw this" and started eating like crazy.

To me, I've been dieting and losing and gaining weight for so many years that I didn't see the point of dieting anymore. Plus, I love food.

I mean, I LOVE FOOD. :0

The summer before senior year and you would think I would start dieting in the beginning of summer? I tried. I did a lot of traveling and ended up eating like a cow. xp So it's July 1st and this time I'm going to diet, and diet right. Eat healthy, exercise, and keep the weight OFF.

Weight: 180 lbs
Heightest Weight EVER: 183 lbs
Lowest (Healthy) Weight EVER: 125 lbs (Those were the days..)
Height: 5'3"
BMI: 31 A lot

Goal Weight in 6 weeks: 150-155 lbs
Total Weight Loss in 6 weeks: 25-30 lbs

Goal Weight for Life: 140 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 40 lbs

We can do this. WE CAN. X] !!

chocolat dreams

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:45 pm
I'm 5'3", too x3

Anyway, so you only diet during the summer? :[ That's not good. Most people make the mistake of "dieting" only when they want to lose like 5-10lbs for bikini season or another event. . . but the actual definition of one's "diet" is what you normally take in in one day. Like if you eat cereal every day for breakfast, something like a salad for lunch, and mac and cheese for dinner, that's your diet. When thinking about a new diet you'd like to try, try to pick something that you can live with for a long time, because changes that are in the lifestyle category are better when you pick something realistic and long-term and will last a ton longer than a trend diet like the grapefruit diet or something for bikini season x3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:18 am
I can't remember if I've posted in here yet, but I have pixaaaars now.

I hate looking at them though, I feel I still look horribly fat. >>;;

User Image

If I could lose just like...20lbs, I'd be in complete heaven, it's all I've ever wanted.

I'm 17
I weigh 145lbs.
I'm 5'1" (I'm wearing 3 inch heals in that picture. xD )
20lbs I would be happy with, but if I can, 30lbs is my major goal.

[.crazy.as.a.coconut.]

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm
@ coconut:

You are soooo so pretty!!! That dress is awesome on you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:31 pm
heart HI!!!!! heart
My name is Cassandra and I am really excited to be here!!!! xd
I am 5FT 3 1/2IN tall and as of today I weigh 231LBS! I started my diet about 4 months ago and have lost a total of 41LBS!! Yep I used to weigh 272LBS. I am pretty proud of the weight I have lost so far but I need more support, now more than ever because my motivation and enthusiam are fading, It is soooo very hard to diet!!!
My inspiration to stick with my diet is: I am planning a trip to Japan next year and I am really into Lolita fashion and I want to lose the weight so I can wear the clothes. Because I am on the short side a healthy weight for me would be 125LBS. So I have to lose 106LBS to reach that goal, but I want to get down to 150LBS by my trip date-May 11 2008. I figure I can lose a few more pounds while I am in Tokyo with all the walking, healthy food and skinny people!! blaugh I will keep everyone updated on my progress but until then I am really happy to meet you all!!! biggrin  

II Tsubaki II

CoalBee

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Yo

My name is Colby, and i kinda really need to be here, lol.
I'm attempting to get average or pretty close to avewrage weight by my senoir year, which i'm bout to go to my junior year.
My main issues are the fact that I eat when i'm bored, or I just eat when ever I feel like it. Also, i'm not really much of a motivated person. I'm too broke to afford a gym membership and such
Really old pic, I was slightly shorter and thinner
More up to date though not really atleast 7 months ago, but.. me and my girlfriend. Only a headshot of us though.

<-Stats->
Height: 5'11 or 6'0
Weight: 240 lbs
Goal weight: What ever is average for my height or close to average.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:42 am
Hi im Jen or Jennyjenjen
i live in texas alone with my mom im in 10th and my goal is to get a good weight by senior year...

about me
name: Jen
Height: around 5"8-5"9
weight:240 from 260 (i lost it all by myself im so proud)
Goal: to get a good weight for me... and to do it with all the lack of support at home
pic in siggi  

Jen_wow

Genesis the Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:27 pm
Hi my name is Josh and I weigh 216lbs and I want to get my weight to 145lbs
User Image
other stuff about me and my enviroment:
Likes to play tennis(every tuesday)
Has gym membership
Hates to go outside(Really white skin gets burnt easly)
Hardly no space to walk in room
Has a Wii(I heard they can help a little)
Does not eat salad or any fruit except bannas
Also needs help with getting a girlfriend
(Please don't post comments on my profile about this guild I would like to keep this a secret from my other friends on Gaia)
Is not Emo (Just want to be screwed senior year)
Actually I want to get thin enough so girls will actually give thought about dating me  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games