Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm
"I'm not incompetent yet, old friend."
"yes it is. Its where I come to think. It's better than being nagged inside the castle by every family member, servant, knight, everyone about just abuot everything. And especially for days like today when too much has happened."
He picked off one of the flowers and held it in his hand for a moment.
"But there are few things that are worse than keeping mother waiting. So we should head back in. He looked back at her and placed the rose in her hair behind her ear. Leaning over, he kissed her cheek tenderly.
"thank you Princess harukoo. You have been of great help to my family and even more so to me."
He paused.
"And you look gorgeous."
He pulled away from her ear, stood up, and began walking back to the castle without another word.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:52 pm
He laughed and sat back in his chair. "Shall I get a servant to help you then?" He joked.

~~~~~~~
Chills ran all over her body. As Kyo started to walk away, Harukoo had forgotten how to walk. She didn't even remember what was happening. It was like time had stood still. And that was just one kiss on the cheek. She smiled as her cheeks began to burn. Not now. She thought to herself. When her cheeks finally did return to their normal color, Harukoo got up and caught up to Kyo. They walked silently back to the queen's room but a million things were running through her head. She had even forgotten how to speak. All she could do was listen to their footsteps as they walked. If she didn't, nothing would be able to keep her from floating away on a cloud.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:07 pm
Ryan returned ready.
"I told you I'm not incompetent yet. Now come on. We don't want to keep everyone waiting."
"Father?" Emi called knocking on the door. "Mother wanted me to tell you not to dawdle. You know how she feels about you dawdling."
He had no idea what to say to her. Kyo's mind was racing. What had he been thinking? What compelled him to act the way he had? He wasn't ashamed or sorry for what he had done, he was merely shocked. It didn't take long for them to reach the dinning room.
"Announcing Prince Kyo of the Pearl Kingdom and Princess Harukoo of the Sapphire Kingdom." A servant annonced to the room.
"Kyo! There you are." His mother called walking (or nearly guliding if you will) over to them.
"Oh thank you so much, Harukoo dear. He can get so spacey during times like these. I'm just glad he wasn't too far gone not to come tonight."
"Even if i was, you would've set the army to fetch me, Mother." He reminded her with a humorous tone. "You've done it before."
"Oh Kyo, don't be silly. You wouldn't want to give our guest the wrong idea about me now would you?"
He laughed.
"No one could get the wrong impression of you mother. You make it very clear who you are."
He kissed his mother on both cheeks as a way of greeting.
"Well come sit down you flattering child. Perhaps you could entertain our guests after dinner tonight."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Again, Mezta chuckled. "I see that a family member is a first warning. And then it's the army. Well we mus int keep her waiting any longer."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo giggled at Kyo's comment. Her mother was the same way. She looked at around. It was amazing how fast both of their mothers could put together a feast. She followed Kyo and the queen to start he dinner. Everything looked wonderful and amazing. Even the servants seemed to be dressed up. But the one thing that was on her mind was still that kiss. She couldn't get over it. Kyo had kissed her and she didn't punch him. Normally she would slap a prince. In fact, she had done it before but she didn't get that feeling with him. What makes him so different from the rest?

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:20 pm
It didn't take them long to reach the dinning hall.
"Annoncing, King Ryan of the Pearl Kingdom, King Mezta of the Saphirre Kingdom, and Princess Emiko of the Pearl Kindom." Called a servant.
Everyone rose for the King.
"So you finally decided to show up, Ryan?" His wife asked playfully as she glided to his side, greeting him with a kiss.
"Even death couldn't keep me from you, my love."
"And you must be King Mezta. You haven't changed at all. It is a pleasure to see you again."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm
"And as always Queen Shiori, it is wonderful to see you." Mezta searched the room until his found his daughter standing next to Kyo. He winked at her as if to say 'hello my darling.'

Harukoo smiled at her father. King Ryan was looking ever better than he was earlier when she had brought him the tea. Harukoo looked at Kyo's face. It was hard to read but she thought that he seemed calm and at peace. She wanted even more now to get inside of his head. What was he thinking? Was he alright?

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:39 pm
"Oh where are my manners. Come, come sit. Everything is ready." Shiori said as she sat down at the table next to her husband. Once the King and queen were seated, the rest followed.
"Kyo, I'd like to have a word with you later." Ryan said as the first course was being served.
"Yes father." He said.
"Did he get well at the cost of Kira? Or is there still a chance she'll survive this nightmare as well." he thought to himself.
He tried to push the thought from his mind as he began to eat.
"Oh Harukoo where did you get that flower? It's lovely and complements you and your ensemble so well." Emi chimmed after a few bits.
Kyo wanted to choke. He had forgotten how observant Emi could be when it dealt with fashion. It was the only moment he was semi happy that Kira was in bed. She would've been able to read every emotion in his face.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Harukoo wanted to laugh at Kyo's reaction. But she didn't want to cause a stir so she just made something up. "I got it from the garden. I'm sorry but the roses were just too beautiful I couldn't resist." She smiled. Harukoo ate her food and didn't look at Kyo.

Her father, however, chewed slowly and watched both the two of them. Why did Kyo almost choke on his food? If only Tera was here. He thought. She would get a kick out of this one.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Shiori couldn't keep the smile off of her face.
"Oh aren't they? This time of year is always perfect for them. They're just coming into bloom, ready and waiting for someone to sweep them away."
She didn't care how obvious her hints were. She knew her son too well for him to hide much.
"Mother back off." He thought dangerously. She's not like that. She wouldn't be interested."
He stopped himself. His last phrase echoed.
"Am I really that big of a fool? I'm the one that isn't sure about this. I can't judge for her. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how this plays out....without mother's pushing." He concluded in his mind as he ate.
"This is going to be very interesting." Shiori thought to herself. Kyo may yet find yourself a bride.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:56 pm
Even though Mezta continued to eat, he kept watching Kyo and Harukoo. He noticed that every now and then Harukoo was look at him. As if wanting to know or say something to him. She looked up and smiled at her father. He did the same. What is it with these two? He thought.

Please, father. Harukoo thought. Whatever you do don't say it. She sipped her drink and stared at her father over her glass. Her father was smiling and watching them as he ate. Never a good sign.

"So, Prince Kyo. I know you're mother and father but I have yet to know you. Tell me something about yourself." King Mezta asked. Harukoo did not like where this was going.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Kyo paused to finish his bit.
"I'm the eldest next in line for throne. I am one of the most commonly used ambassadors in my father's absence. I enjoy traveling and caring for my horse whom i have raised since a foal. I am also one of the best, so I am told, musicians in the court." He answered simply. "I also hunt and over see the maintance of our garden."
"good. Simple, direct, not too much babble, not too much information, yet enough to cover the basics. Very good." Shiori thought to herself as she took a sip of her wine.
Emiko hid a smile behind her fork. She got the impression that Harukkoo didn't get the flower herself, but she had a good idea who did. Only a few people were ever allowed to touch the garden without Kyo. And Kyo was one of three that could pick flowers from there.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 pm
As Harukoo continued to eat she couldn't help but watch her father carefully. She knew what was coming.

"Ah, yes. Your father was told that you hunted. The three of us should hunt some time. But a musician you say." He looked at Harukoo with a smile for only a second. But it was second that Harukoo was to curl up and die from embarrassment. "What instrument do you play?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:22 pm
"Several. It depends on what's available at the time."
"You sing too, dear." His mother chimed in.
"Not much and not well."
"Oh now's not the time to be modest silly. Kyo has a wonderful tenor voice. On a good day, he can even hit some high bass."
Mother would you please quit pushing this?" He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:30 pm
The smile on Mezta's seemed to widen. "Is that so? Harukoo can sing soprano and can play the piano. Maybe you two should sing and play together sometime."

Stop father. You don't know what you're doing. Then again if mother was here it would be far worse. Harukoo stiffened in her chair. You're going too far. Stop it or I will scream. Under the table Harukoo's her hands were tightened into fists. She couldn't help it. Rage was beginning to build up inside of her. This was too embarrassing. Why was he doing her mother's job? She wasn't here for a reason. Yes Harukoo wanted to see where that kiss would take them but she knew they didn't need any help from their parents.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:37 pm
"really? Oh that would be a splendid idea! How about after dinner?" Shiori said with glee.
"Mother..." The prince began.
"We can all go out to the guardian and Kyo can play his guitar and...."
"Mother...."
"It'll be just...
He accidently slammed his glass down on the table. Everyone was looking at him. He sat there in silence for a moment.
"I'm going to check on Kira. May I please be excused?"
He didn't even wait for a reply before he left.
D*mn it! Why can't she just leave things alone?! If something happens, it happens. She shouldn't be forcing it. matters of the heart are not something to be tampered with."
He stood outside of Emiko's door for a moment calming down before he went in to visit her. He sat by her side and held her hand.
"Please......Kira please wake up. I need a voice of reason, of innocence. I need the voice that kept me here by your side rather than being locked away in solitude. Please Kira. If you can hear me wake up. I won't leave you. I'm not giving up on you. I never will. Not till I draw my last breath.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff