Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:09 pm
godessofthieves
My thoughts exactly, L thought. "Have you considered him to be a victim of having spit-personalities?"

Near didn't hesitate to resond with an answer
" no, I don't think so. BB isn't the type to be like that. If he was, Wammy wouldn't accept him into the house you know. I think in my personal way, BB has a twisted mind, he is smart, but he is like mad smart."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:54 pm
"A criminal mastermind," L summed up. "Now, I was hoping to speak with you in private, Near, unless you have not had any breakfast this...morning." He sometimes forgot the time of day unlike other people because he never slept.  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:48 pm
godessofthieves
"A criminal mastermind," L summed up. "Now, I was hoping to speak with you in private, Near, unless you have not had any breakfast this...morning." He sometimes forgot the time of day unlike other people because he never slept.

Near looked over to L and said " I don't mind. I already have breakfast this morning when Mello woke me up by talking in his sleep once again, having the playboy bunny dream once again"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm
"Bunnies?" the detective mouthed, not knowing of Mello's love for tiny, furry animals. Watari could buy him some stuffed animals for Christmas instead of chocolate this year. "Good. Please follow me onto the roof."  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:56 pm
godessofthieves
"Bunnies?" the detective mouthed, not knowing of Mello's love for tiny, furry animals. Watari could buy him some stuffed animals for Christmas instead of chocolate this year. "Good. Please follow me onto the roof."

Near just looked at him like he was a crazy man for Lnot hearing what a play boy bunny was
" never mind....."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:21 am
The detective thoroughly understood the meaning of sex and how people mate, but why men liked rubbing against bare skin of the opposite or same gender just went over his head.

He stood on the roof, hands in pockets, low and dark eyes scanning the scene of London before him*. "Near," he spoke, breaking a long silence filled with contemplated thoughts, "I need to speak with you about this Kira case."

*That's where the orphanage is, if I'm correct.  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am
Near looked over to L with his big dark eyes and said while he was playing with a pice of his hair
" why do you need to talk about me about the kira cases, don't you have Beyond Birthday helping you out already?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 pm
L nodded. "An correct observation. However, Beyond Birthday is merely a part of an experiment. He, as well, is playing a little game." He smiled. "I never lose.

"And the reason why is because I am making this move: as a skilled player in chess I know that even though my king will be kidnapped, I have pawns to spare. You, Near, will be my successor."

The detective had an odd way with words, such as when speaking of death. But when it came to one's own end, it was rather odd to compare it to a mere game played by two chess players.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:56 pm
" but L, Beyond Birth day is more like your susserssor then me, I mean, you two grew up wiht each other, but if you wish me to help you out in cases anything happens to you, then I will"

But then all of a sudden, BB came rushing up the stairs to the roof and found Near and L
BB smiled happily and said " guess what? Their here!"

((you got to check this out, I cride on this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1RimIpRNuU ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm
"How...wonderful. Near, I wish to speak more with you later. Until then, I cannot wait to meet the people who gave birth to you."  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 am
BB frowned and said to L " umm...they're my foster parents"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:37 am
<[Crap. Forgot. >_<]>

"Figuratively,"
the detective snapped, "they took you in. Raised you, unless I'm mistaken. 'Giving birth to you' as in giving you a new life. Not literally, of course."

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:10 pm
" oh sorry L, my bad..well come on...let me show you them" then BB walked down stairs to the front lobby and there standing in the door was was a women with short black hair and brown eyes while she wore a black jacket with white t shirt and blue jeans with a bandgae wraped around her right hand while the man next to her was a man who was bauld, wearing a black shirt with jeans and brown boots

BB smiled and said " hello mother and father, this is my friend L."

" oh it's a pleasuer to meet you Mr.L" said the women

" yes, indded. How is BB doing here, anything strange or something
BB started to laugh to him self and said " oh why father you say such the weird things...You know I don't do anything weird" then his happy joy full filled eyes became cold and evil and continued while his tone of voice changed to cold " right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:11 am
"On the contrary, I must disagree with your son about being 'different'," L responded in his usual voice overflowing Drabness. "Of course, I wish to speak with you two on separate matters alone." And before BB could whisper another threat to his parents, the detective ushered them away into a locked room.  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:15 pm
godessofthieves
"On the contrary, I must disagree with your son about being 'different'," L responded in his usual voice overflowing Drabness. "Of course, I wish to speak with you two on separate matters alone." And before BB could whisper another threat to his parents, the detective ushered them away into a locked room.

mm....what did you want to ask us about Mr.L?" asked the man  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces