Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Key-Chan-x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:14 pm
I'm kinda like Haruhi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Kaoru definately and maybe Mori Senpai... I wish i was a bit more like Hikaru, he's not as submissive as Kaoru, so if anyone messes with him, he'd...well do what he did to those guys who harassed Haruhi. blaugh  

another wandering artist

girlynaturegal24

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:26 am
i'm a mix.
I'm a tomboy, student like haruhi. I don't talk much like mori. i Love sweets like hunny. i sometimes spaz out like tamaki. And i am hard to wake up in the morning like kyoya. The only one i'm not like is the twins  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:13 am
I'm like Kyoya. My temper if I'm woken up in the morning against my will is just as bad. With me it's usually all work. My job requires me to work with numbers and budgets all day. I even wear glasses like him. Can you tell he's also my fav?  

SnowWtch

Furry Tofu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm
I guess im like everyone one except Haruhi. Im dramatic like Tamaki, shy like Mori, lloves sweets like Honey, devilish like the twins, and has a very bad temper when woken up! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am
User Image

It's pretty self explanatory that I am quite similar to Kyouya. Cool and calm under pressure. Always working silently in the background. I have an extremely disciplined eye for my budget. I'm cold on the outside, slightly warmer on the inside. Hmmm, I even have a similar speaking style, which changes depending on my mood (a disimilar trait to the shadow king).

User Image  

Yuzume_Mikien

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

pirate_alchemist1002

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm
I'm probably most like Kaoru. I'm more likely to let my friends have the last cookie even if I want it. I try to let the do what makes them happy even if its not what I want. But I can still cause a ton of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:00 pm
i'm not sure which character i'm most like. i think i'm a mixture of tamaki, haruhi, the twins, kyouya, honey-sempai and takashi. uhh..weird. isn't that the whole...host club? O_O
it must be becuz of my split personality. when i'm extremely happy, i act like honey-sempai and i absolutely love sweet things especially cake!!! i'm pretty silly sometimes like tamaki except he's always doing that. when i'm pissed, i act very much like kyouya but his comebacks are a lot less stupid than mines. i'm also very quiet like takashi. i'm pretty smart like haruhi but sometimes i act really stupid at times. i can also be a bit of a prankster like the twins and like hikaru, i can get a little irritated from time to time. i can be a bit mean but i don't mean to be hurtful to anyone.  

Xx_Wisteria900_xX

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 pm
I think I'm most like Haruhi even got her on a quiz but I have a bit of everyone except Tamaki in me I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Hmm.. hikaru or honey sempai XD  

sottsass

Shade

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Tamaki~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm
Haruhi  

II Ai II

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 pm
One personality quiz said I'm most like Takashi and Hikaru. Next was Tamaki, but I'm ignoring him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 pm
I'd probably be a Hunny because I'm usually optimistic to some degree, and love cute things, and I generally take the sunniest role in every group. But I also have a bit of a dark side.  

Chanooa

Fashionable Lunatic

goldenmirmy

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 am
User Image
You Be The Anchor That Keep My Feet On The Ground.....

I'm a mix, Mostly Tamaki, and the rest The Twins, and a little bit of Haruhi. <--- If that made any sense.

Thats what I'm thinking.

..... I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Head In The Clouds
User Image

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out