Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winwy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:03 am
I just noticed, I haven't introduced in the month and a half I've been here. xD
Welly well well.....
Name: Isabela (( Isabizzle, Pancake, Haruhi, Cherry, Winwy, etc. last time I checked I have 31 nicknames... I'm not remembering all of them because I don't know you guys well enough biggrin ))
Location, location, location! : USA!!! California... biggrin
Umm.... I like: Anime, manga (( I prefer manga any day! )), inter-webbing, talking to people, music :3, reading, writing, Role playing, joking around, "chillin" with my friends, itching my nose, pushing up my glasses like a nerd biggrin , making up nicknames for people, moshing, head-banging, singing, decapitating Barbies.... with my teeth... mrgreen Zabu Mafu, Kipper, making up songs, my friends, making up reasons for my getting shot in Oakland, J-Rock, Visual Kei, Thrash metal, classic rock, you guys..... most likely xD, holding the semi-annual Ghetto Games, spraying people that annoy me with the spray for my nose piercing, weapons, blood, video games, drawing, my Lucky (( my ADHD, idiotic, immature, slow, slightly overweight dog, my love~ )), falling on my bum trying to learn to skate, my Chloe (( my white b***h of a dog )), animals, making people cheer up, the list goes on and on and on and on.... streetlights, people!~~~ * Starts singing Don't Stop Believing *
I Despise: Rudeness, n00bs (( Sorry biggrin )), posers, emos that are emo without reason (( I've had some crap happen in my life, don't come complaining to me! )), bad music (( D:< )), bad literature, bad RPers, my enemies, milk, and people that mess with my friends or family... or me!
Bands : Be prepared for another long list! >D
The GazettE, L'arc~en~Ciel, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Last Alliance, Journey, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Rolling Stones, MDC, Instant a*****e, Verbal Abuse, Duck and Cover, Citizen Fish, Escape the Fate, Queen, Fake Zombie Holocaust, Coheed and Cambria, Tenacious D, the Beatles, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Who, The Killers, Three Days Grace, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, R.E.M., Linkin Park, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Gogol Bordello, Ellegarden, The Police, The Used, Miyavi, SR-71, Disturbed, Dir En Grey, POD, AFI, FLOW, The Clash, Fairy Fore, The Trax, Sublime, Kra, Madina Lake, Sum41, Mastodon, Exodus... there are more, but those are the ones I have on iTunes xD
Birthday: May 1st (( Mayday biggrin ))
Anime: Ouran, InuYasha, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Kimba the White Lion, Kekkaishi, Fullmetal Alchemist, Shugo Chara!, Hellsing, and a few more.
Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist (( Absolute favorite, without a doubt, do not mess with it! )), Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Lucky Star, Lucky Star Pocket Travelers, Azumanga Daioh, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Hellsing, D.Gray-Man, Claymore, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Kekkaishi, Ouran, Sailor Moon, InuYasha (( Which happened to end two days ago Dx )), Karin (( Chibi Vampire in America )), and a few more.
Movies: Tenacious D, Sweeney Todd, Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Across the Universe, I Am Legend, Harry Potter, The Never Ending Story, The Indiana Jones movies, Star Wars, and few more, I don't watch movies much.
I am: A bit pervish, indecisive, nerdy, short, hyper, the type who doesn't care for appearances, secretive, lazy, skinny, goofy, the type that will do anything to cheer a person up, loyal, grumpy in the morning, messed up in the head, ask me if you want to know me. wink
Extra: I tell truth.. I can't even keep a straight face over the internet. xD I sing non-stop, horribly, I may add. I'm so obsessed with music, I would rather get a phone that holds 10 songs than be able to text and talk non-stop. biggrin I am somewhat a romantic, though I don't show it, I can be quite the sweetie. If you haven't noticed already I'm a bit conceited. xD I learned how to read in second grade if that helps at all.... I enjoy strategy games, I may act like an idiot at all times, but I'm quite smart. But I also like violence, gore, and bloodlust. biggrin So I play a wide variety of games. I am drug free, and proud. I've been offered drugs for free, and rejected them. If you've read the whole, I love you! biggrin xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:07 pm
konnichiwa~
thanks for inviting me to this guild <33

◦name: lisa
◦age: 18 (blehh..being a kid was way cheaper)
◦location: canada
◦adores: cute stuff!!| reading manga | drawing | shopping | music | sweets
◦dislikes: | jerks | being broke | creepy pervs | licorice
◦bad habits: procrastinating | bringing myself down | oversimplifying things | trouble distinguising reality from dreams | ehh...shopaholic |

User Image

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

mazura hatake_k

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:14 pm
welcome ^^

i hope you all have a great time here

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 am
Greetings to all of you!! I'm sure that you all will have a great time here!! ^_^  

Elari Firestar

Rouge Silver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:16 pm
Ohio Gozimasu well not really
Well lets see
My name is Stephanie but you can call me Yuuki, Raven, Raye
You really dont need to know my age!
Im in arizona right now and i would rather be somewhere else then this hot desert!
Im the type of person who seems negative but really likes alot of stuff like~:American Vampire League, Anime, Manga, Laughing (even though im a goth i just dont show it online)Shopping, music, watching/making videos, Reading, COSPLAY!
But what i hate~yeah i have a negative side too! razz eople who dis my friends or me for that matter, people who complain about EVERYTHING and take it out on random people, Starting a new year in school, Needing money for EVERYTHING, trying to make a costume(example FAI from Tsubasa!!!!!)posers, the Fellowship of the Sun, people complaining about not getting what they want when their spoiled brats! (sorry thats just the way i talk) hmmm i think thats about it
Well see ye around! ^^
-Hyuu~!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:49 am
Ogenki desu ka?

Name: Kim/Rika (no, seriously.. I have two backgrounds)
My age, huh...? It is only a number and it will certainly change when the years pass by.... I was born as the year of the rooster in the 90s (1993 for those who don't like math and research)
Location: in a spongey room in a straitjacket; state-wise, VA (virginia, people)
And if you look at my recent answers to introductions, I have a slight superiority complex, so sorry for the sadism...
I love:
anime, manga, any art, band, drama, and some sort of eccentricity, asexuality, philosophy, God, and pro-corporal punishment
I disdain:
prejudice against certain arts because of culture, stereotypes, gender-biased arguments, political corruption, shallow conversations, sexuality prejudice, most television, basketball, and my height (I'm only 5 feet....)

Oh, I am also half Japanese/half Vietnamese. I dabble in some Chinese (not a whole lot) And I take Latin. ^_^  

mintages

Knoxious01529

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:46 pm
Ummm...well My name is Knoxy and I love to rp, which would explain why I am here xDD Mazura invited me acutally. My favourite Ouran member is Kaoru and I love music. Though Jrock and the JE boys are awesome. I'm 15 and I live in New Hampshire! Thanks for letting me be here!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Name: Nikki, you can call me Nikki-chan or Nikki-san.
Dislikes: Dishonesty, Fakers, People Who Don't Like Others.
Other: I was invited by Mazu-chan, and my favorite host is Mori. RPing is lots of fun and I can't wait to join everyone in the activities. ^^ Thanks for having me here.

Alexandra Michelle

lyk_moo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:04 pm
Name: Serenity
Likes: Anime. manga, school, internet, a lot of other stuff people think is weird. i like math! and science! writing fanfiction.
Dislikes: Abusers of all types including child abuse, anical, ect types, i dont like twits, and faker, backstabbers
others:
I am 100% chinese! heart
My glasses are to small for my face lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:03 pm
I'm Korii,
But please call me Tea or Remmy.
I'm 13 and will be 14 as of next month.
I am a super nerd,
Researching animes before I even think about watching them,
Because I have a pretty short attention-span for watching things.
I've read a few mangas,
But I can't really find anything good in my small town,
So I often resort to the small sad section at my library.
I am highly dispassionate of Hannah Montana,
Noobs of all kinds,
Rude or irritating people,
And...
Well I dunno.

Cunning Remark

sweetkitty8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Hello. I was just invited. Thanks for that Kibby47.
My name is Kat and I am 16 years old. I live in MO. Cool, huh. Nope.
Anyway. I guess I'm supposed to tell you my likes and dislikes.
I like smooth pens and mechanical pencils, old doodled in notebooks, new book smells, iPods, socks, blankets, cats, my ex-boyfriend, late night phone calls, clouds, and seafood.
And Ouran of course! wink
I dislike erasable pens, garages, clear blue skies, dog smells, awkward conversations, beans, nuts, feet, over excitement, and pointless, angry screaming.

I love to read and write as well, but that's more of a hobbie. Rping is awesome and so is being literate. Yay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:52 pm
Hello~!
Well, my name is Andrena.
I usually go by Roxic or Rudy/Rudolph online.
I'm French and I live in the U.S.A.
Ehhh . . .
I'm online more often than I am not;
but that'll probably change since school's starting back up again.
I like painting, moths, anime, and shounen-ai adv. lit. roleplays.
That's pretty much it. sweatdrop
Everything else is on my profile.

Oh!
And thanks for the invite! ^^

R0XIC

Reino De Tomate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm
hello every peoples I'm Megan but you can call me megan meg or any shortened form of my user name I don't really care
I'm 14 years old and live in texas
I like anime and roleplaying also manga!
that's about it
oh thanks Kibby47 for inviting me!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:24 pm
just calll me livi
age 19
likes anime, manga, zen music, video games, drawing
dislikes bullies
other I was invited by Mazu-chan, my favorite charater is nekozawa, my favorite host is tamaki

Thank you for letting me join

livimidnight1

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100

Freely_Changing_Spirit

Beloved Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Hi there!! I just noticed this thread and realized that I haven't introduced myself even though I'm a hostess here.

Anyways, My name is Meghan but here I go by Maiyori or May-chan. It doesn't matter which.

I am 14 years old, a freshmen, and I live in good old Illinois. Always have, and always will.

I like drawing, painting, reading manga, anime, playing my violin, singing, swimming, and Kaoru Hitachiin.

I can't stand politics, bullies, preps, or Disney Channel stars.

It's nice to meet you all!! Swing by my hostess room in the Third Music Room!!

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff