Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
African American Goth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your race?
  African american
  Caucasian
  Oriental
  Hispanic
  Other?
View Results

babykitty18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:17 pm
Starchild333
babykitty18
Starchild333
I'm white Irish and I went out with a black goth guy. He was a total sweetie and very lovely smile

We never got any hassle from anyone, except, because he was a rarity, people were more inclined to talk to us at gigs and stuff, which was nice.

There is a HOT black goth girl who gets on my train every morning too biggrin

lol thats uber. Im dating a white guy right now..polish and his parents hate me. I always ask him if my skin color or my gothiness bother him or give him problems...then he yells at me for even thinking that then tongues me down in front of everyone...I love him! heart I wish i can see hot goth ppl on my way to work in the morning...my bus is so boring! xp

Lol - awwwww he sounds lovely smile

Sometimes I'm late to work intentionally just to see her - she's absolutely stunning. Oh dear...crush alert! XP

He is lovely redface xd heart Lmao nice i would be late to work ust see if i'd find dome ppl but...i hate bein late lmao try talkin to her! I would have! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:18 am
babykitty18
Starchild333
babykitty18
Starchild333
I'm white Irish and I went out with a black goth guy. He was a total sweetie and very lovely smile

We never got any hassle from anyone, except, because he was a rarity, people were more inclined to talk to us at gigs and stuff, which was nice.

lol thats uber. Im dating a white guy right now..polish and his parents hate me. I always ask him if my skin color or my gothiness bother him or give him problems...then he yells at me for even thinking that then tongues me down in front of everyone...I love him! heart I wish i can see hot goth ppl on my way to work in the morning...my bus is so boring! xp

Sometimes I'm late to work intentionally just to see her - she's absolutely stunning. Oh dear...crush alert! XP

He is lovely redface xd heart Lmao nice i would be late to work ust see if i'd find dome ppl but...i hate bein late lmao try talkin to her! I would have! blaugh 3nodding

I can't! i'm in a relationship atm. Shes just lovely to look at and brightens my day smile  

Foxglow

babykitty18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm
Starchild333
babykitty18
Starchild333
babykitty18
Starchild333

I can't! i'm in a relationship atm. Shes just lovely to look at and brightens my day smile

ooooo...yea me too lmao xd well its ice that she brightens ur day biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 am
babykitty - I forgot to mention - the other day she looked like your avvie smile

She had a short purple wig on and looked awesome! Just thought you should know :p  

Foxglow

babykitty18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Starchild333
babykitty - I forgot to mention - the other day she looked like your avvie smile

She had a short purple wig on and looked awesome! Just thought you should know :p

Yes! Avi world domains has started! U will soon see purple hair everywhere!!! lol Thats cool tho! Thanks for letting kno smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:47 pm
i dont care what color you are if you are hot, evil and gothic you are awesome  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

niknnoodles

O.G. Cutie-Pie

8,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 pm
D: I would not ever want to live in a world without colors. Colors are what make the world interesting and unique. Every body color is beautiful and should be celebrated as such.

I wish everyone could see humanity that way. Differences are to be cherished, not shunned. D: I really hope people stop being so mean and judgemental about skin color to you.

No matter what, do what you think is right... even if it does mean taking the road less traveled...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am
People tell me I'm not pale enough to be goth sometimes... Well, I'm 25% native american...trust me..I'm pale LOL

Skin color has nothing to do with it though. *hugs* Keep being you and tell everyone else to piss off smile

NokomisSnape

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am
NokomisSnape
People tell me I'm not pale enough to be goth sometimes... Well, I'm 25% native american...trust me..I'm pale LOL

Skin color has nothing to do with it though. *hugs* Keep being you and tell everyone else to piss off smile
That's nonsense. But I'm sure you know that. The important part is not how pale you are, but that you have just as much fun as you want with your appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:24 am
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape

That's nonsense. But I'm sure you know that. The important part is not how pale you are, but that you have just as much fun as you want with your appearance.

Of course I knew that...all you need do is read the second part of my post. The first part was that I understood how she felt....second part was my true opinion.  

NokomisSnape

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 am
NokomisSnape
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape

Of course I knew that...all you need do is read the second part of my post. The first part was that I understood how she felt....second part was my true opinion.
I didn't mean to insinuate you didn't. I was just agreeing with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:31 am
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape

Don't worry, I'm not insulted...after living through 16 years of people trying to insult you because of your looks (being fat and goth isn't exactly a cup of tea) small things don't bother you anymore. *hugs*  

NokomisSnape

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:19 pm
It shouldnt matter what color you are. Goth is goth. Its all a state of mind. I think gothic black people are cool. i have yet to really meet one though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:39 am
NokomisSnape
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape
The Goth Apple
NokomisSnape

Don't worry, I'm not insulted...after living through 16 years of people trying to insult you because of your looks (being fat and goth isn't exactly a cup of tea) small things don't bother you anymore. *hugs*
I just want to make sure I don't insult anyone by accident.  

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers