Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:56 pm
Maura was still looking at the the other pair at the desk. But upon hearing Kiki's voice so suddenly, she jumped slightly. "Oh! Kiki! Just who I was looking for!" she said walking up to her. "Erik is asleep, poor guy! But I'm fine! I'll probably pass out sometime this afternoon, though!" she said witha smile that betrayed her true emotions. But she was good at hiding them. Then, she began to lower her voice on the subject of Dragea. "Kiki, about Dragea, she....she's....well, gone! She said that she loves you very much and won't be gone for long!" she xplained. But to brighten the mood she quickly followed it up with good news, "In the meantime, she asked Erik and me to stay here with you! Doesn't that sound like fun? It'll be the three of us! And in the morning we'll do whatever you want! How's that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:59 pm
((If either of you are interested, I'm going to make a pinball room in Durem. The password's going to be 'Alchemist', kk? See ya there, hopefully))

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:00 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki made a sort of nod, showing she understood to some extent. "S-So when is she comeing back? When is my sister comeing back for me?"she said with a shakey voice, she looked around as if she was waiting for something, or someone to come after her. Her eyes weren't they're calm, relaxed self. she felt a pit of fear deep down. She was becomeing upset again.

"So...So we can go play in the morning? Will she be back tomarrow?"she said again, this time a little edge in her voice. She clenched at her chest, feeling the pain comeing back, she never knew what caused it...though they have been happening alot lately. She clenched at her chest with both hands now. "That sounds like fun. W-When will she be...."she cut herself off. A tear waled up in her left eye, she tryed blinking it away. "I did something really bad didn't I? Sh-She wont come and get me will she? I'm I a bad girl?"she said, her chest twisting and turning as it stabed at her. Kiki could feel her knees getting ready to buckle.

((Poor Kiki...when will she see Dragy again!?))

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Maura saw Kiki about lose control of herself again tried to calm her down. "No! No! Kiki, don't cry!" she whispered in her ear. "She didn't tell us when she was coming back, but she did say it wouldn't be for long! She did this for you! Zoarix won't come after you! So she wants to make sure he'll leave you two alone! You've done nothing wrong!" Maura said smiling. She was doing her best to make sure that Kiki was happy and knew that this was going to happen. But she kept saying, "She loves so so very much! Understand that! She'd never leave you!"  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 pm

"but what about her? What happens to her at night?"she cried, wipping a tear away from her cheek. Kiki tryed to calm herself down, her chest was killing her right now, but she missed her sister already. "It's because of what I said wasn't it?"she whmpered. She must have looked like such a baby right then, crying and whimpering like that, but she missed her sister already.

Kiki whipped away her last tears for the night. she was really tired, and needed sleep badly. "I'm ganna..go to bed now..."she said, slowly turning toward the stairs.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:54 pm
Maura sighed and followed her. "Yeah, that's a good idea! Let's go to bed! Some sleep should do you some good! You can have my bed! Erik's not using his, so I'll sleep there!" she said walking with her. She really hated to see such a sweet girl this way. She only wanted to know that her sister was safe and know that she wasn't wrong for anything! She took one last glance at the two at the counter and guided Kiki up the stairs.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:04 pm

((Last post of the night, sorry. I feel icky inside. I'll post first thing in the morning though! Swear it!))

Kiki nodded, yawning. She made a slightl squeek as she yawned, out stratching her arms as she went into the bedroom that she asumed they now all shared. It felt a bit weird though, people she had just met, Dragea was putting them in charge of her. But she was detrmand to never be a burden to anyone ever again.

Kiki lay herself on the bed, turning for a moment. Something was missing...she took one of the pillows and hugged it tightly. "Good night Dragy...sleep tight and I'll keep you safe."she said to the pillow, holding it close to her as a single tear drifted down her face as she fall into a sleep filled with nightmareish horror.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:17 pm
Maura sighed as she climbed into Erik's bed. She took one last look at him as he slept so peacefully. "Night, Erik! Night, Kiki! Love you guys!" she whispered falling asleep. She was more tired than she thought! "I hope she's ok!" was Maura's last thought thinking of Dragea.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:17 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

Dragea hadn't even been gone an hour when Zaorix took the oppurtunity to attack. Luckily, Dragea heard him just before he did and used her teeth to clamp down on the blade and shifted all her weight back to keep him from swinging her around, into a tree. He managed to move enough to switch their positioning so Dragea would be where he was. She was almost stepping right where he'd wanted, but as her foot was about to hit the invisible circle imprint, she heard the sparks that his circles normally gave off.

Though it didn't show on his face, he was very annoyed with her hearing things. He let go of the blade suddenly, catching Dragea offguard and kicked into the tree. Dragea winced from the impact, but got up rather quickly, avoiding a slash to her neck. Seeing as the blade was stuck, she took the oppurtunity to bite his leg and clamped hard enough to keep her ground. When she leg go, he held the leg in pain and she took off, going airborne. He would've followed by there wasn't any chance of keeping up, especially with his leg like that.

You think you're human? Hah! To me...

...you're nothing more than shameless little freaks!

User ImageDo you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?
When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
I’m not Jesus,
I will not forgive!

When your own world comes undone,
Let me be the one to say:
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)
"I’m not Jesus,
You can’t run away!"
And the innocence you spoiled
Found a way to live.
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)
I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Erik woke up suddenly. He looked around in the darkness and saw Maura and Kiki fast asleep. Well, Maura at least. Kiki was tossing and turning in her sleep, making small noises as she did so. 'She must be having a nightmare or something! Poor girl, I wish I could do smething to help!' he thought. But he couldn't, he didn't think. So he leaned back and passed out for the rest of the night.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:49 am

Kiki tossed and turned in her sleep, as if trying to avoid the dreams that cme to her. Her eyes moved about under her lids crazyly. In her mind, hell was no rival. Her dream was nothing but darkness and voices of people close to her. Dragea's figure apeared, "D-Dragy? Is that you?"her dream self said. Dragea only spoke, "Such a burden...useless welp."then disapeared into the darkness again. Then it was Maura, "Leave him alone! I don't want you here!"it screamed leaveing the same as Dragea. Then it was Erik's turn, "I don't like you, I only pity you!"he laughed. Kiki's dream self crumped to the floor and cryed. "Don't leave me please!"

Then Kiki's parents apeared, her mother looking so beautiful in her funaral gawned. "Mama? Papa?"she said with a shacky echoy voice. The both said,"You let us die..in front of you...what kind of daugter are you?...they too faded away, leaveing Kiki alone in her sarrow. "Everyone please...I'm sorry im so useless...come back please..."she cryed rubbing her eyes and sitting up on her knees.

Then she heard somenes laugh...her brothers? "You want them back so baddly? Here...see what you've done to them?"it said, the room suddenly becomeing light. Kiki looked around in horror. There they were...everyone...hunging right in front of her. They all hung by a rope around their necks, blood dripping everywhere. "See what you do? Why would anyone be around you?"it laughed hoursely.

Kiki woke up screaming, her face wet from tears. Beads ofsweat rolled down her body as she gasped for air. She looked over, seeing Erik and Maura...they looked like they were asleep. Kiki got up and walked over to the window, opening it up and sitting on the ledge. She stared at the moon and let the tears fall. "Dragy..where are you? Why did you leave me?"she said in a low honey voice. It would be morning soon,she would be a cat soon...

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:27 pm
Erik jumped out his sleep to see Kiki sitting in the window, crying. He stood up and rubbed his eyes to focus on her. He walked over to her and whispered, "Kiki, what's wrong? Do you need something?" She must've been missing her sister badly. "It's ok, Kiki! We won't leave you as long as we're alive! Your sister will come back! I just know it! You don't have to worry!" he said hugging her waist.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Kiki jumped at Erik's voice, looking back slightly. She smiled and wipped her eyes, "Thank you, for not leaveing me...thank you for watching over me..."she said in a shakey voice. She looked again at the comeing sun, how she would miss sitting on her sisters shoulders. When would she be back?

Kiki became surpirsed at Erik's hug, nearly falling off the ladge. She mumbled something, though she doupted he heard it. "Don't die like the rest...."she said in a low voice, almost crying again. "It will be morning soon. I must transform again..."she said sadly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:51 pm
Erik slowly let her go and looked past her to see that the sun was rising. Then he looked back at Maura who was still fast asleep. He sat on the edge of the bed and began to watch her sleep for a while. Erik couldn't help but smile at her. "So peaceful and serene, like an angel. I love this girl! I loved her since she took me in at the orphange. I just have for so long I guess I got used to her. But she never got over me! Love is a crazy thing. Not even the most brilliant of minds or the most powerful alchemy could change that! I want you to remember that, Kiki! Always, always, always keep that in your heart!" he whispered.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm
(( can you guys maybe join the other Rps as well?))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff