Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
~Tea~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:32 pm
TeaDidikai
I haven't managed to perfect that sorbet yet. But do not loose hope! I am working on it and finding things to do with the batches that don't measure up!

Wow, thank you for putting so much work into this. heart Many people will benefit from your research, I can assure you! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 am
My tea arrived today! biggrin I'll do inventory later, but I was a bit disappointed with one thing. See, I knew my mum's absolute hatred of tea extended to tisanes, but I didn't think it would stretch to lavender, 'cause that's her favourite flower. Makes me a little sad, but at least my dad and I can enjoy some together. sad  

Calixti

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:53 am
Hmmmmm... why does she dislike them so much?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:26 pm
TeaDidikai
Hmmmmm... why does she dislike them so much?
Not a clue, she always says she just doesn't like it.  

Calixti

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:41 am
*squee*

Dublin now has a new tea shop! Woohoo! It's called Matchabar and I can't wait to go in and have a look!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:09 am
I so need to get to Ireland. sad  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:06 pm
I want to visit Dublin now. sad

Oh the other hand, I'd settle for a good tea shop anywhere in the freakin' state.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 am
Blue Rose Torn ROCKS SOCKS!

My birthday present from her? A Gung Fu Cha tray and serving tools. heart

Pictures to come.  

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm
I discovered pu'erh last year. There's a tea place in the city that has a huge menu and I'm horrible at making decisions, so I told the server I liked yerba mate and asked for a suggestion. She brought me pu'erh. The next time I went back to buy some they were out of stock though, so I've only had it the once. The only way I could describe it (being a tea newbie) is "it tastes like really good dirt smells." Is that crazy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:45 pm
TheDisreputableDog
The only way I could describe it (being a tea newbie) is "it tastes like really good dirt smells." Is that crazy?
Pu'erh is basically tea compost- so no. It makes perfect sense. I only drink it when I am sick and Isakane teases me and says that it is because the threat of Pu'erh is enough to make anyone feel better.  

TeaDidikai

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm
Hehehe! Tao of Tea always has a large selection of Pu-erh teas. Once in a while I really enjoy them, but they're definitely not for everyone. I don't usually stock any in my pantry, I only order them when I'm out. My favorite is called Camel's Breath, which I think completely sums up the experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 am
When I serve tea, I usually include a pu'erh so people can try it.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 pm
So- I am out of matcha. I need to pick up some more matcha so I can serve some at my SummerStar Workshop- in addition to the fact that I have been craving it and some lovely High Mountain Green for my beautiful new Tea Set that BlueRoseTorn bought me. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:34 pm
I figured out why my watermelon green tea smoothy didn't turn out. It's the matcha I bought. It tastes like seaweed, not that I don't like seaweed, it's just not something I want in my tea.  

RedRoseSpiral

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 pm
RedRoseSpiral
I figured out why my watermelon green tea smoothy didn't turn out. It's the matcha I bought. It tastes like seaweed, not that I don't like seaweed, it's just not something I want in my tea.
~blink~ Wait... what color is your matcha?! Can you upload a pic?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff