Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Switchblade no Demi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:20 am
illyrianth
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth

~blinks, rubs eyes....reaches for a nice strong cup of tea~

*is hit in the head with a ball of tumbleweed and falls over in front of Illy, twitching*

Woah! ~offers a reviving tot of brandy~ Evenin' chickie...how goes it? Apart from being brained by a tumbleweed? smile

*accepts brandy* Very good for a Monday, thank you! biggrin Nothing unusual yet at least.. And you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:22 am
Well the night before was quite a heavy one.

Besides I was better after a couple of Nelsons in the pub. Hair of the dog & all that.

*peers around too

Dunno just found it on the floor..honest.  

Andyzee

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:28 am
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth

*is hit in the head with a ball of tumbleweed and falls over in front of Illy, twitching*

Woah! ~offers a reviving tot of brandy~ Evenin' chickie...how goes it? Apart from being brained by a tumbleweed? smile

*accepts brandy* Very good for a Monday, thank you! biggrin Nothing unusual yet at least.. And you?

Oooh, about the same....I have JUST worked out why it's so cold in here though....the fans on my PC are just too damned efficient! xd It's taken three weeks to figure that one out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:29 am
Andyzee
Well the night before was quite a heavy one.

Besides I was better after a couple of Nelsons in the pub. Hair of the dog & all that.

*peers around too

Dunno just found it on the floor..honest.

You know...RIGHT up until the point you said "honest"...I might have believed you. Might have. Nothing's definite, you realise.  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Andyzee

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:32 am
Definite?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:34 am
illyrianth
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth
Switchblade no Demi
illyrianth

Oooh, about the same....I have JUST worked out why it's so cold in here though....the fans on my PC are just too damned efficient! xd It's taken three weeks to figure that one out...

xd Heh heh. The fans on my computer annoy me ... they're too darn noisy, everyone in the house knows when I'm on the computer gonk I have to keep kicking my computer, and I feel bad about that.

It's ten degrees farenheit outside though. neutral

Switchblade no Demi

Switchblade no Demi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:38 am
Andyzee
Definite?

If someone says "honest" or "to tell the truth..." you can always assume that up until that point the person has been telling the most appaling lies. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:40 am
Switchblade no Demi
Andyzee
Definite?

If someone says "honest" or "to tell the truth..." you can always assume that up until that point the person has been telling the most appaling lies. gonk

OK I'll 'fess up.

I rarely drink, know the locations of no parts of Soho's more salacious side & am alll round angelic. xd

Pleased to meet you I'm Andy  

Andyzee

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:43 am
Andyzee
Switchblade no Demi
Andyzee
Definite?

OK I'll 'fess up.

I rarely drink, know the locations of no parts of Soho's more salacious side & am alll round angelic. xd

Yeah....right...heheh

Switch on your IMs would you Andy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:52 am
Andyzee
Switchblade no Demi
Andyzee
Definite?

OK I'll 'fess up.

I never drink, I don't download illegal MP3's, and anyone who says I'm a whorrible person who stalks guys that are much too old for me is just downright lying and should be made to lie facedown in beef gravy.

surprised Hello. I'm Dana. *offers to shake hands*

Switchblade no Demi

Andyzee

7,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:56 am
*shakes hand

All lovely people aren't we?

Although I must cry at the mp3s since that's my livelihood you're destroying. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:57 am
Switchblade no Demi

I never drink, I don't download illegal MP3's, and anyone who says I'm a whorrible person who stalks guys that are much too old for me is just downright lying and should be made to lie facedown in beef gravy.

And you don't accuse innocent Illy's of being forty years old EITHER, do you? gonk  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Switchblade no Demi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:19 pm
Andyzee
*shakes hand

All lovely people aren't we?

Although I must cry at the mp3s since that's my livelihood you're destroying. crying

Heh heh heh, don't worry, I buy the albums. whee

No, really, I do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:46 am
illyrianth
Switchblade no Demi

And you don't accuse innocent Illy's of being forty years old EITHER, do you? gonk

Psh, you're not too old for me to drink under the table on spirits and then claim whatever prize it was that you have arranged!  

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:33 am
Invictus_88
illyrianth

Psh, you're not too old for me to drink under the table on spirits and then claim whatever prize it was that you have arranged!

xd Dream on, sunshine...and you are just getting worse I swear...  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff