Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:50 am
I used to wear make up as a performer during my early childhood... Gah, the horror! It was because of all the lights and stuff, so we had to put on make up to help us retain a natural look.
I dislike make up now. I just don't see the point of it all. The closest thing to make up I use is lip moisturiser for my cracked lips. Gah, my mum is always reminding me but I always forget. I'm just too lazy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:02 pm
i don't wear.i'm only 12 but when i get older i don't really wanna wear any.my friends always put it on and they the same age as me.  

lil azn angel 12

Purushi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:43 pm
Eh. I'm probably old enough to, but I don't really put on make-up. Only for special occassions like a party or something. I do wear eyeliner and lipgloss on some occassions, but other than that, nope, not really.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:14 pm
i dont wear make-up at all  

r i c e b e a r

~~choco~cooky~~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:01 am
Asian? Yes
Make-up? No; make-up scares me.. domokun
only for something REALLY special.. and thats not likely to happen ahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:55 pm
Eyeliner, concealer and lipgloss.  

Scooter and Jinx

Chatty Lover

9,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:13 pm
some times ..not always though and when i do only eye shadow and not alot of it . but thats all cause the rest feels all ecky xp ..(not asian by the way)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:25 pm
Nope, I don't wear makeup and I don't like to (especially lipstick <_<). It's too much trouble and I feel unnatural and uncomfortable with it on. Heck, I rarely apply chapstick/lip gloss/lip balm. I really need to start remembering to though because my lips have been kinda hurting lately (since it's cold). >< The only time I do like putting makeup on is when it's for photography (like this pic of me) and the art of it.  

Haruko.Nakamura

team41rock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 pm
im allergic to anything that comes within a five inch radius of my eyes. including pollen, dust and eyeliner. Im very unfortunate in that sense. crying but I think eyeliner eccentuates the eyes a lot. Im not too fond of black but brown makes you look mysterious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:23 am
I don't wear make up. errr...My mom told me if I'll have a bf or I someone will ask me to be his gf...she would apply make up on me(eh sweatdrop I think she's just kidding) I don't see the point of wearing them.
I really love lipgloss though. 3nodding
I'm asian btw  

azuchee

~NoheaHoku~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:50 pm
Funaho
Oh hey, I just remembered something else sweatdrop At my minyo performances, the other members(mostly elderly ladies) put this bright red lip stick and blush on me! And multiple people use the same one!!!! gonk
gonk gonk gonk ah! gez!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:54 pm
oh, yeah i don't wear make-up. I tried to for halloween but i couldn't put eyeshadow on... which is really sad. I had to ask my friend's mom to help me with it. redface Oh, but i put lipgloss on for , wait no, i put it on sometimes... which i think is rare? But if i put it on (lipgloss) it has to be super light, like a peachy color or else i won't wear it. If it's a dark pink or sort of cherry like, i most likely won't wear it.  

~NoheaHoku~

Blu321

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:52 pm
i dont wear makeup... too lazy sweatdrop redface  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:21 pm
I detest make-up. I have always regarded it as a mask. [My opinion] Enhancing or not, it's not a real part of your face. I simply dislike putting on a fake mask everday. Plus, if you did, you would probably hate your original face more and more. Considering all this, I find it a simple waste of money. People should accept how they look.

Of course, if I were going to draw on a mustache and eyeglasses on my face with someone's lipliner, that's quite a different story... smile But that's my only acception.  

Cindybobnimrod

Asterius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:30 pm
What do you need makeup for anyways, why waste money on temporary coverings when you can wear a mask?  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff