No
  I dont care really
  GOLD!
View Results

KeitaroTakeshi

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 am
KeitaroTakeshi

LOL I wasn't able to date until I was 30years or older and no babies till 35 lmfao.
No way, I can't go on like that :B So I dated anyways, it's better for me to
meet the person I like now and be with them and know them forever
then wait till the future and barely know them at all.

Of the Shadow Ninjas Clan.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:03 pm
My parents don't really care at all; of course, I'm half white. My dad doesn't care, but my mom actively tries to get me to date. She wants me to date a Filipina, but I'm currently dating a Euro-Barbadian.  

Tremere Lich

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 pm
My dad has an aversion to me dating... AT ALL. He wants me to be an old maid. lol.

My mom on the other hand, is open to me dating (yep, we had that heart-to-heart/growing up talk already), but then she has this laundry list of boys that are ideal to HER. I'm all, "who's the one dating here? srsly." :/

Nothing will satisfy my parents. haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm
Well my parents are okay as long as she's a nice person I guess. So yeah, I don't THINK they really care if it's now or in university... maybe? Actually, my parents are like " Hmm you should marry Grace" (Grace is one of my good friends)  

XxSekaixX

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

h o s h i b e a r

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm
parents said i cant have a BF til im 18 or something but i still had one.
then i broke up with him cause hes so ANNOYING AND CLINGY!
no more BF for me til i find the RIGHT ONE.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image
I can't date till I'm completely done with school.
Which is like when I'm 28.
I can't get over my last boyfriend.
Ahh, love them Taiwanese guys.
My parents were right. Don't fall in love in high school. It's just a bunch of wasted feelings and trouble.
I won't date again for a LONG time.

Chwisty

Mega Noob

Melovelies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm
My parents are sexist. They say my brother can have a girlfriend as long as he tells them, but I can't have a boyfriend until college. Not that anyone at my school is worth it, but it'd be nice to have the option razz .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 am
My parents say no dating until I'm out of college...

I don't think I'm ever going to tell them about my ex and current bf  

x d u c k l e t

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:10 pm
I think in the end, most Asians that are restricted by parents to date "early" (i.e. in high school, etc.) just do it behind their back. lol Most of my friends do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 pm
After you're so old, it's just a given that you'll be dating.  

Maylinn
Crew

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
My dad doesn't want me to date until I'm 20, and my mom doesn't mind. But I don't even give a crap, I broke my dad rules since I'm already dating someone 5 months ago (almost 6 months).

Well, my parents didn't said which race they prefer for me to date, but I prefer Asian since I'm Chinese (Cantonese) and my boyfriend is Taiwanese. x]

User Image
<3 10.26.2009 <3

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:30 pm
My parents say that and so do a lot of my asian friends' parents but mostly we all just ignore them an go out with people "secretly." I mean what are they really going to do to you if you're just having a casual relationship with someone?  

chanryuu

XI S i l v e r IX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 pm
Well, not give a sob story, but I could only wish I could date.

I can't date, for many reasons.
One being that I'm a loser. Inadecuate to social life.
And the only girl I've ever dated was a 13 year old from California who ended up cheating on me and then dumping me.

Trust me, I would LOVE to find someone to date.

But people like me are the ones that eventually die alone. I know that there isn't a girl out there who could keep up with me. My tastes are either way too much for them, or way too little.

I am quite literally alone. I know I am.

And its not that my parents don't want me to date; they do, if I can at all. But I'm just so terrible in real life socializing, that the whole thing becomes way too hard for the likes of me.

I don't like those BS games girls play. I like you, you like me. No bullshit, lets just have what we have and move on.

Unfortunately, its either cause I'm either too old, or too young.

Anyway, that's my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:13 pm
XI S i l v e r IX
Well, not give a sob story, but I could only wish I could date.

I can't date, for many reasons.
One being that I'm a loser. Inadecuate to social life.
And the only girl I've ever dated was a 13 year old from California who ended up cheating on me and then dumping me.

Trust me, I would LOVE to find someone to date.

But people like me are the ones that eventually die alone. I know that there isn't a girl out there who could keep up with me. My tastes are either way too much for them, or way too little.

I am quite literally alone. I know I am.

And its not that my parents don't want me to date; they do, if I can at all. But I'm just so terrible in real life socializing, that the whole thing becomes way too hard for the likes of me.

I don't like those BS games girls play. I like you, you like me. No bullshit, lets just have what we have and move on.

Unfortunately, its either cause I'm either too old, or too young.

Anyway, that's my opinion.
you should'nt put yourself down like that.

i'm sure you'll meet the right person sooner or later, you can't rush things. and you cant just say that you wont ever find anyone, the only way that'll happen is if you dont make a move or you dont bother.

age shouldn't be the thing thats stopping you. believe me, my parents are 10 years apart ==

Sesshomaruka

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 pm
Melovelies
My parents are sexist. They say my brother can have a girlfriend as long as he tells them, but I can't have a boyfriend until college. Not that anyone at my school is worth it, but it'd be nice to have the option razz .
LOLL ME TOO.
my parents dont even let me go out late. . .
and they dont like it when i hang out with my guy friends, they make me come home early, and call me ever hour ==

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff