Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:58 am
[Your Worst Nightmare]
"Of course I'm coming, I want to see how long you can go without humiliating your self."
Riza also saw Ed and Winry standing by the stage. She smiled, happy that Winry had taken her advice. She waited to see if Roy had managed to get their attention.
"Forget about it we'll see them later. Come on, want to go back stage and talk to the bands." Roy took her by the hand and walked her over to the side of the stage, they walked up to a door and Roy opend it and smiled to her, "After you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 pm
"Oh, okay." Riza smiled and let Roy lead her to the door. "Thanks," she said, walking through the door before him.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:30 pm
Winry was still atempting to drag Edward to dance, while he still resited, mumbling something about 'embarrasing himself'.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm
Miako walked into the hallways with a smile, she was new to the the place but certainly tried not to show it. Her light brown hair stayed behind her as she walked. She had no idea where she was supposed to be and she had not met anyone yet but she knew that would change. She wire her uniform the same as everyone but above all she was confused, she did not know where to go. But she continued to walk.  

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

(( Since everyone else seems to be dead in this rp, alot of changes might be made...like, since I was Original_Edward_Elric, I can say cancel that whole EdxWinry thing..))

Edward Elric walked into the room, he looked around. He gave a heavy sigh.
He did NOT like dressing up or going to any of these things...
He was currently in a tux and his blonde hair was in a ponytail, instead of the usual braid.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

Alphonse was in a tux as well, he smiled a little prying Edward away from his stillness.

"C'mon brother you can dance with me ~!" The boy giggled, smiling warmly, he was new to this but it looked like so much fun.

His chestnut hair was in a ponytail that matched his brothers, his bangs almost identical to Edward but pulled over to the side more.

He nearly tripped over in own feet pulling the resisting Edward to the dance floor. Edward said he wasn't going to dance? feh, Al would make him. it looked fun!

User ImageUser Image  

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 am
Miako smiled when she thought she heard someone and with a few minutes of walking finally caught up to them and her mouth dropped. She had never met the famous full metal or his brother and she quickly bowed to the two "Can I help you with anything Sir?" she said this adressing Edward but she was pretty sure she would never call him by his first name unless he said it was okay but for now she didnt chance it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Nah, it's ok.." He smiled sheepishly to the girl, still trying to resist Alphonse.
"Al! This is stupid!" He snarled.

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:15 pm
Miako couldnt help but give a small laugh not really at any particular situation but just how Edward was trying to avoid his brother. There were so many things Miako wanted to ask like was it really true he was after the philiosiphers stone? Did he really become a state alchemist at such a young age? Miako shook the thoughts out of her head "Sorry for asking but do you know where Colonel Muststang and Liutenant Colonel Hawkeye have gone? I have yet to meet them both I am fairly new here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Oh...No I haven't" Edward replied, still struggling with his brother.

(( Forgive my lack of writing this time, I'm very sick x_x;; ))

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Alphonse shook his head as well, and then used a innocent begging face on his brother.
"Pleaseee pleaseeee Niiii-saaaann~~ ? <3"

Alphonse puckered his bottom lip whining a little.
"I want to just try it with you onceee~ "

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:19 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

Edward tried to resist the face....but...it was THE FACE.
His brother was really too adorable for his own good.
Edward groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fiiine."

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:51 pm
Miako slowly backed away from the two and gave them the space, she was interested in watching however but she backed up a little bit and aited for the teo to dance Miako couldnt help but laugh a small bit at the two, They really were great brothers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

"yaaay yaay! "

Alphonse dragged his brother back to the dance floor and looked at the others trying to mimic their dancing.
He was blushing softly.
"See its not that bad!"

User ImageUser Image  

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items