Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Are you *kidding*?! It was almost clear enough to ride my bike again and now there's MORE! Guh. I'll have to go to the pool tomor..

Omg.

I hope the campus is open.

AUGHHHH!!! *Kills world*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 pm
Jan 5th, 2009. (I'm just putting this here for tomorrow. ^_^)

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Exercise:  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm
WOW. I've been totally bagged from all the exercise I get at school.

I don't eat much through the day because I'm so busy, and in addition to that I climb like... on average four or five flights of stairs on a regular basis. More if I'm going between the library and the student union and my classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:33 am
So I've got quite the work out schedule going, but if I don't stop eating late at night it's going to be all for nothing.

Monday to thursday I go to the school gym after class. I spend perhaps a half hour there.

Tuesdays I'm going to be doing yoga, and if I feel like it aquacise after the gym after class.

Thursdays aquacise after gym after class

Fridays and saturdays I'm going to bike to work.

And I'm not staying up later than 11:00 anymore. I just eat. It's like there's nothing left for me to do. That's been my problem, that's been me shooting myself in the foot.

I also have to try a lot harder to eat during the day. It's *hard!*.

Especially on tuesdays... when i'll be out the door more or less at 11:00 AM and back at 9ishPM.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:37 am
I've been doing good, I ate a bit too much rice yesterday but I didn't go overboard.

Yesterday I went about and made up a few bean things (sundried tomato hummus and black bean spread) so that I don't have to make them during the week. But I find that I don't have to eat what I'm making.

It was a big break through with me. If I make food late at night, I don't have to eat it, I can stick it in the fridge. I'm really happy about that. I'll weigh myself on friday and see where I am in regards to my goal of 210 by feb first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:16 pm
I've been doing really well with eating. Not only have I been packing more protein into my life, but I've been not overeating. In the past few daysish.

Today I had lettuce wraps for lunch. I'm very pleased with that. I'm really happy to start getting comments on how healthy my lunches are again. Like. REALLY happy.

Edit:

I went to the gym this day too, for 25 minutes on a bike machine going full out.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 am
January 13,

Breakfast:
Water, Water w/ Echinacea and goldenseal with oil of oregano.
A piece of toast w/ black bean spread and a piece of toffuti cheese on top. (Not required, I should have left the cheese out)

Lunch:
Tomato soup (1 cup)
Chickpea salad.

Dinner:
A cup and a half of mushroom rice (very salty)
Three or four pieces of toast w/ bruchetta
Some rice crackers
Popcorn
Noodles w/ redcurry and coconut sauce.

WOW. So much for being good.

Gym for 25 minutes or so
Aquacise for 50 minutes.

So not SO bad but I really un-did all the hard work I did. I'm pretty pissed off now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 am
I find more and more that the reasons I'm fat are never what I'm eating, it's how much, I don't now how to stop sometimes. I don't *want* to. I can at least be proud today because originally I was going to eat the leftover curry noodle s**t, I even had it heated up, but I put it in the trash.

Breakfast:
Cereal w/ flax and soy milk.

Lunch:
Lettuce wraps?
Soy yogurt

Dinner:
1/2 order hummus and pita
AWESOME VEGAN MEAL!
1 tomato, broiled and stuffed with seasoned steamed spinach.
2 smallish peppers stuffed w/ rice and veggies
Steamed vegetables.

(And a Daiquiri)

Exercise. If it's nice enough to walk home from the ferry, I hope I'll be able to stick to that and get peter to do it with me. No. It was fricken cold out. Instead we walked home from a close grocery store, about ten minutes or so. (I wanted more Soyogurt)

1 hour wiifit time: ALL AEROBIC and push up and crunches. I did two sets of the super hoopa on 10 min, two sets of the boxing on 10 min, two sets of the regular hoopa going opposite directions. Two sets of pushups on 10 reps (I only actually did 15 reps) and one set of crunches (jackknifes they call them) on 30 reps.

I'm tired. I'm sweaty. I'm feeling SO much better about everything I ate yesterday and not making my work out. I still hope to walk home.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:31 am
Well, thursday I kind of ate right, I ate TOO much, but it wasn't that bad. I think. We ordered pizza from my favourite-est pizza place in town and it came looking like a spinach pie. (No cheese) It was fantastic, usually they just keep the same amount of vegetables on as if the cheese were still there, but they easily like... quadrupled the amount of stuff on there. It was wonderful.

I didn't do much exercise wise, I got to the gym and didn't want to be there so I slammed out 15 minutes and then ended up walking down town, so...20 minute walk, and not much else.

Friday, I didn't do much exercise, working. I'm going to get my bike tuned up for riding again on sunday. But I ate fairly well. Well. Not WELL, but not much. I ate a smallish bag of rice crackers and then a foot long sub and a muffin. That's it.

Today I hope to eat the chickpea salad I took to work yesterday and the soyogurt.

Yay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:46 am
I did bad on Saturday night. Really bad. I overate, and filled up on the nasties.

I find that my biggest, BIGGEST problem is over stuffing myself on starches. They just don't even help with whatever I'm craving. I have to stop and I will. I'm going in cycles recently where I eat well for a few days, and then eat poorly, then eat well then eat poorly. And I think as long as I maintain a good ration of eating well vs eating poorly I'll be working towards my goal.

Got my period, looks like my doctor may have been right. I am just a fatty fat fat fat and as soon as I started loosing weight I got better. I think that I will try to ride my bike to school today, no promises, but I'm hoping I get to it... it'll be the first ride of the new year... I hope it goes well. I'm just still a little scared because my tires are not the best, and it's still a little icy.

I'll be weighing myself on WEDNESDAY. (If I don't drink too much at Bush's goodbye party at the pup on Tuesday. ._.)

I'll be having a new format I think, I hope I stick to it, I say I'll do a lot of things and never do. It's really probably the worst thing about me. But anyway, on days I eat well, I'll try and list what I eat (I don't think I'll have a problem because I'm proud) On days when I don't I'm just going to say I ate poorly.

Today:

Flax seed in water,
Flax oil.
Oatmeal w/ raisins. : D

Lunch:
Gypsy soup (yummy w/ vegetables and chick peas!)
Soyogurt
(package of sugary nuts and raisins... totally worth it!)

Snack:
A bit of old quinoa (I should have put it in the sauce)
Chips (Probably half a bag) Bad Schist! BAD!
Some chocolate. (cherry!)

Dinner:
Spaghetti sauce (vegetables and ground round) over Kale and mixed greens.
Toffuti Cutie. <- DELICIOUS! : D
Four oreo cookies.

Exercise:
I did a bit of yoga today (twas on tv) but I got frustrated with it because it goes very quickly and it was the same thing overandover again. I should have stuck with it, I hope I'll do better on that tomorrow.
Walking home w/ groceries.

Didn't end up riding anywhere today, but I have an excuse! I didn't have the right adapter for my bike tires to receive air from a regular car air hose! sooo... no air in my tubes. ._.

Tomorrow! *Shake fist*  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 am
God I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping well.

So. Today I've eaten nothing, but I plan to eat:

I ended up staying home that day, I'm not sure what I ate but I'm pretty sure it was a sort of good / bad mix.

I know I had a bunch of junk food later in the night. Which is bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:55 am
Yesterday, I ate fairly well.

I had:
Mixed fruits from Starbucks.

Soy yogurt,
Spaghetti sauce over Kale greens
Rice rice crackers

I had a bad day so I ended up eating toast w/ earth balance, and a bunch of turkish delight. And a glass or two of chocolate soy milk.

And then I had chickpea curry but I didn't like it and didn't eat it all...

So I then had some cookies.

Not *too* bad?  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:12 am
Today, I intend to go to the gym and aquacise.

For breakfast...

Flax oil
Flax seed
Two pieces of toast w/ hummus

Lunch:
Salad w/ black beans
vegan muffin from the college

Dinner:
1/2 order french fries
1/2 order onion rings
1 piece toast w/ spaghetti sauce

Exercise:
I went to aquacise! And it's like she KNEW I'd eaten onion rings! AUGH! It was a BUTT KICK!

On the goal front, I have 4 pounds to loose to be 210. FOUR! Even though I wanted to be 210 by feb first and I'm a little alarmed that I'm not going to make it, I'm still pretty pleased with myself. I've NEVER seen 214 on my scale. And that's with wet hair, after being awake for a few hours and after eating breakfast and having tea. Alas, it's not on the wiifit, but that's ok. I'm going to weigh myself properly tomorrow and if I weigh 210 by feb first, I'm going to get myself the back rack for my bike AND cute hair clips from this place! if I don't reach 210 by feb first I'll wait until I set a time goal for 200. But I'll be getting the back rack when I reach 210 regardless of the time it takes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:43 am
Welp, it's january 23rd and I'm not entirely sure I can lose 4 pounds in a week. I'll try. Try my best (I want those hair clips) but I'm not sure.

Today: WORK! The suuuuuck.

Breakfast,
Flax seed,
Flax oil
Luna bar
Apple

Lunch:
Salad w/spaghetti sauce?
Toast w/said spaghetti spread
Rice crackers

Dinner... ?
SO BAD. I was SO good yesterday and SO bad last night. Jesus.

Exercise? none.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 am
Now that it's clear outside, I think I'm going to try riding to work. I'm a little afraid... or perhaps looking at the weather forecast I won't. Mother ******** ******** ********.

GRRR.

Breakfast,
Flax seed
Flax oil
Apple

Lunch,
Gypsy soup
Almonds and peanuts

Dinner,
Popcorn (again) But less! and I didn't eat anything but the amount of movie popcorn I ate and I didn't drink pop with it, I drank water.

Snack:
Soymilk and frozen berries.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas