Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
So.. What happened today? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whatcha lookin' at?
  YOFACE
  Nothing..
  DONVITO
  Panic ;DDD
View Results

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:29 pm
Gee, I'm a Tree.

I miss my old math teacher...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:59 pm
Yeah so that dude i was talking about that's my best friend's friend asked me to be in his group for music today. biggrin
But this rythem thing was confusing the both of us so he help me.
haha i was probly blushing the hole time. xd

Fragile Panic

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 pm
So, today, we got out early for Back to School Night and I told my mom in the morning that we got out at 12:30, and so I called her when school got out cause she's so forgetful, and she didn't come until like 3 to pick me up. I'm like WFT?! So, I called my friend, Grant, and he was just telling me "Walk home so you can do your homework!" and I was like "Nuuu cause my arm hurts!" and he was all "Why?" and I said "Well, cause me and my friend, Frank were hitting each other during PE and he hit me like HARD about 20 times on my arm and so I kicked him as hard as I could in his chest three times. It was fun..." and he was "Ugh, Auri, you are just so strange..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:49 pm
i asked rainey out and he said he'd think about and my gaia got hacked a few days ago (check my new forum post- plze?)  

Kylie the Cumbie

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:23 pm
My school is getting crazy surprised . A kid got dumped into a trashcan. Someone
cracked their head.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:03 pm
Really?That's terible.
I had a pretty good day today.
We have a music test due Thurs.We only have to play a couple of notes i this song so i'm going to pratice the flute later or tomarrow.
I'm getting good at swiching my fingers to different notes so fast.

Fragile Panic

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Fragile Panic
Really?That's terible.
I had a pretty good day today.
We have a music test due Thurs.We only have to play a couple of notes i this song so i'm going to pratice the flute later or tomarrow.
I'm getting good at swiching my fingers to different notes so fast.

Yeahhh, but they are okay now :].
OH! I'm in band too =D. I play the clarinet. My teacher sucks. We had a test
today, we did bad. Because my reed was broken! Lol, he thought we don't
practice because we talk way to much stare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:16 am
I'm glad there okay. 3nodding
Really? My class is so quiet.That's not good that it was borken.But there the wooden things that you put in your mouth to get wet so that it works right? What do they taste like? xd

Fragile Panic

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:07 am
Fragile Panic
Really? My class is so quiet.That's not good that it was borken.But there the wooden things that you put in your mouth to get wet so that it works right? What do they taste like? xd

It taste like wood. rofl . Its awful the first time, but I got use to it because
I've been playing for 3 years but I suck o.o...
My class is really loud, he yells at everyone all the time xd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:31 pm
Panda.Gal
Fragile Panic

It taste like wood. rofl . Its awful the first time, but I got use to it because

Well that would make sense.I only started playing the flute this year. And that would suck i hate when teacher's yell.My teacher is really nice.She always helps and encourages us.  

Fragile Panic

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 pm
____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
We were talking about the Death Penalty in English H.
And we were talking about Catholic school, then nuns then it ended up to being about the death penalty.
And the teacher asked us what we think of it. And a lot of people were like thinking of the old Arabic saying. An eye for an eye.
And then we get to this guy Nick and he goes.
"Well I think that if they kill me, they should... get blown up themselves."
And that wasn't the funny part, it was how he said it.

________P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm
Panda.Gal
Fragile Panic

It tastes like metal and crab for me.
xp eek

UGH, math homework sucksss...
It takes me forever to finish,
and I don't have (or hardly) time for Gaia. cry

GoodbyeLights

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:27 pm
A couple of days a go the reads for the Sax's were like mesed up or something and this guy(my crush)xD was like swallowing peices of wood.
And today i was going out to the bus stop to go to school and in between the two doors (cuse there's a sceen door and a real door)Was my Pretty.Odd. Deleux CD and that tottally made my day.I watched the DVD alredy.Well part of it.It was so funny.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 pm
OHMYGOSH O:<
I WAS JUST ON BLOGTV WITH RYAN HIGA [live too] scream .
Lol, for like 10 minutes then he left stare . But oh well =D. He was doing
shout outs, so I kept typing in
"SHOUT OUT TO PANIC AT THE DISCO!" Or "SHOUT OUT TO PANIC AT THE
DISCO FAN GUILD IN GAIA." I didn't think he would say all that because all
these people were spamming stare . At least I tried mad D
[By the way Ryan Higa is nigahiga on youtube. The guy that made those
"How to be gangster" and such.]
And those live shows will be on Thursdays and Sundays PST = 7pm, Eastern = 9pm o:
I wish Panic at the disco did a live broadcast thingy often 4laugh

Panda Cheval

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:11 pm
That's awsome!
Today was a funny day.
In math my teacher was trying to explainsomething but these kids were being bad so she got mad and then this girl had to go to the washroom but the teacher made her wait so she left anyways.
So the teacher went out side to talk to her or something and when she was outside these other guys went out said and waited for the teacher to come back in.Then they went around ther other side cuse we were in a portable(sp?) and they opened the door like five times and th teacher though it was just the door but she caught them.xD
And in french this really cute guy bought like a 12 back of root bear and gave some to people who asked but i didnt and like i dont know it was just funny.
xD

Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces