Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:08 pm
"Mat," MacLeod greeted the boyish Immortal with a smile, taking the scotch Mike had put on the tray for him.

Methos liberated his beer, tossing a teasing look at Kali. "I missed ya, Mat," he said. "Kali needs someone besides poor old me to pick on."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:20 pm
"I don't pick on you." She gave a small pause as she thought that over, "Much, I've treated others worse." She gave up on that line of thought to sip at her drink.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:22 pm
Mat had to stop and stare at Kali a moment, "Break me?" He then shook his head, not sure if he wanted to know, so instead turned his attention to the other too. "Always willing to help, besides if you ignore her it's not as bad, that's what I do."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:38 pm
"That's a relief," Methos chuckled. To Mat, he said, "I'd ignore her, too, but I'm being a gentleman and saving her from boredom."

"A gentleman?" Mac snorted. "I thought you didn't believe in chivalry."

"This isn't chivalry, Mac," Methos quipped. "It's self-preservation."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:42 pm
"Eh, sadly he has a point on that, even I'll admit." Kali gave a bemused smile and a shrug, "Oh, and add in it's most likely saving others too."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 pm
"Ah, that's the joy of making off hand remarks, it distracts her into thinking I'm paying attention, at lest a little, later she might get me back, but not now, hopefully." He turned to blink at her, "Yeah, later." So maybe later he needed to avoid her, he could do that.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:26 pm
"That's a dangerous game you're playing," Methos chuckled at Mat. "Girls don't play fair."

"He's got a point," Mac seconded him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:54 am
Once the song's finished, Gaston shakes Tim's hand again, returning the warm smile. "Thank you very much, Sir. I think I will drop in again fairly soon, and thanks for the invite." He turns to Dawson as well, offering to aid him off the stool if needs be...he's not rude enough to make mention of his false legs outright, he's just being polite and lending a hand. "And Dawson, if you play like that fairly frequently, it's easy to see why this place seems so successful."

Once everyone's situated, Gaston moves off the dias and reclaims his Jack and heads towards the area Methos is at, which seems to be getting somewhat crowded again. He arrives at the table just in time to hear the comment about girls not playing fair.

Naturally, Gaston has to add his own two cents. "Yes, but the trick is to not play fair right back. It takes a little practice, but if you're good..." He grins. "Let's just say the rest speaks for itself."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:59 am
"Lucky me that Maty-poo comes off as too much as a good boy." Was her only offhand comment to that, "And bloody hell was there a memo for everyone to come here or something? Ain't too many people missing still."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 pm
Mac rose slightly and offered Gaston his hand by way of greeting. "I enjoyed that," he said, referring to the song.

Methos simply smiled, thinking about Gaston's last comment. Marceau had been one of the few genuine Southern gentlemen he had managed to wean at least partially of the belief that women were the fairer, weaker sex and had to be protected. Women were capable of being as crafty and smart as any man, and often more vicious. The gods gave them weapons of distraction that made men stupid. Give them respect, not chivalry -- and you'll keep your head.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Mat reallt didn't have too much to say, only shook his head and leaned back in his chair, dispite Kali's words it was nice in a way to know a group could get together and it was in friendly terms. Oh sure he didn't exactly trust any of them, out of the group he only understood Kali, she was simple, she'd shoot a person without care or warning, that was easy to understand, the other were harder. Still it was nice to sit back and listen to them chat back and forth, maybe it was just being out in socity that was nice for him, he had spent too much time moving about. Not exactly to avoid people, but that had been a good plus, still, this was a nice change from what he normally did.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:12 pm
Gaston smirks slightls for trying to be helpful. You're supposed to be watching us, yes? We figured we'd do you a favor and gather in one place...you know, to make your life easier." He winks.

Duncan's handshake is warmly returned. "Thank you, Mr. MacLeod. I don't get to play nearly as often as I'd like...it's good to see I haven't lost all my playing ability." Finding a free chair at the soon to be full table by the looks of things, Gaston adds. "Actually, I was hoping I'd run into you today. I have a small favor to ask."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:39 am
Duncan settled back down into his chair beside Methos, passing a curious look to Gaston. "What can I do for you?" he asked, stepping gently on Methos' toe in response to the small frown of warning the elder gave him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 am
"I've heard that you run your own martial arts studio." Gaston begins. "I recently acquired a new sword, though it's shape and weight are better suited to the fighting style I used back during my rapier and dagger days. Since work has been keeping me in this area lately, essentially I just need a place to practice and train." Naturally, Gaston is willing to pay the requisite membership fees and so forth, but it would be good to work in a place run by another Immortal...no sense disturbing the public if one doesn't have to.

See Methos? Nothing to worry about...except that Gaston will be in the area on a semi permanent basis now. Gaston notices the look the older Immortal gave MacLeod and grins knowingly.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:02 am
"Make my life easier my a**, don't matter to my one way or another, for all I care you can all go take over a small country." Which was sadly all to true, why should it matter to her, she wasn't allowed to do anything, which was why she was sitting on her a** doing nothing.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff