Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Rhea looked oddly at him for a minuet and then she figured that he wanted her to hit the target which in this case was his hand. So she did so as hard as she could flat palmed. There was a loud slap and the palm of her hand stung a little but she did not show it. She then lowered her hand and placed both arms to her side.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:51 pm
((Looks like you guys were having fun without me XD [I was temporarily separated from my addiction - the internet]))

Suta looked him strait in the eyes, speaking in a sad tone. "Where I come from, vampires and others of the occult are being prosecuted and executed. There are quite a number of issues going on in Osaka that few outsiders know, yet this issue is spreading throughout Japan. Slowly, yet still spreading. So in my eyes," she looked down, blushing and smiling a little, "you don't seem like much of an outcast at all. In fact, I consider you lucky. Yet who knows... maybe humans and members of the occult will learn to get along some day..."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:21 am
Jarod smiled at the girl. He knew she didnt understand what she had just done, but that was fine by him.

"Lesson one, the high-five is a form of celebration in which two parties slap hands above their heads. Somewhat like what you did, only less business-like."

Then he scratched his face a bit more and smiled at her again.

"What weapons have you practiced?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:24 am
Nich sighed. He was far too knowledgable for his own good.

"Our situations are far from similiar. You are persecuted, meaning that the populous fears you. I on the other hand am segregated meaning the populous is disgusted with me. Like once, sometimes twice a month i have to tear at my flesh until i find a little bead of poison, its sickening."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 am
"right high five for victory." Rhea said to herself. When asked about her training Rhea's face brightened up. "I have learned the skills of the Javelin, spear, flying spindles..i think you call it archery, wrestling, running, hand to hand combat and some sword training." she said confidently.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:33 pm
He smiled at this...

"All classic medditeranean weaponry. I think i may be able to learn something from you even. Though in my class you wont learn any archery, i dont deal in ranged combat... i was never too good at it. Martial combat however is my specialty, and in my class you'll learn to fight with the best martial weapon in the world."

He smiled and leant in close to her. He was obviously excited, this was his passion, and now he got to pass it on.

Do you want to know what it is? Ill give you a hint, you have one on you right now."  

Noltic

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 pm
((i am not a gutter child...I am not a gutter child. Ok i am that last line brought me to the gutter.))

Rhea wasn't too sure. what weapons did she have on herself. she then remembered the dagger she had. "Dagger?" she asked cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:19 pm
((When I read those last two posts, I almost laughed my head off. Then I remembered everyone else was sleeping and I didn't want to get into trouble... again...))

Suta-raito received yet another idea. Perhaps every month she could... "Perhaps I can help you with that, Nich," she began, blushing quite heavily for a vampire, which may have looked to an unknowing human thinking her another human that she had just been out in the sun too long and received a mild sunburn on her face. She looked down out of embarassment. I can't believe I'm offering this, but... "perhaps I can...remove... the poison before you tear at your flesh. And I could probably get rid of that scar as well, if you like..."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 am
Nich began to rub his arm unconciously this girl was truly amzing but he couldnt let her do this to herself.

"Suta... this is my burden to bear. It was my mistake to play god, and it is my responsibility to deal with the consequences. You.... mean too much to me to let you burden yourself with my pain."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 pm
"No! No! It wouldn't be a burden!" Suta waved her hands in front of her while blushing heavily and facing him, emphasizing what she was saying. It'd probably be beneficial to me as well. The only burden would be a little embarassment when talking about, yet then again, I can easily get over that with time... "Oh hey wait! Is the poison you are talking about now the same as what poison makes those blood stones lethal to you?" She had a hunch, and his answer could verify or deny it.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:53 pm
Nich was done being deppressed when he realized just how odd Suta was acting.

"Suta... the poison IS the stones... theyll keep growing inside me until there is no longer any blood to pump. Thats not important though... whats on your mind."

With a lighter heart, Nich turned to her and smiled. This made him realize just how much she was blushing.

"Suta... whats botherin ya?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:49 pm
((I hope I'm not the only one who finds this quite amusing.))

Suta looked down and cleared her throat a little, blushing all the heavier. I probably look more like a human right now than a vampire... except for the elongated canines and unnaturally pale skin elsewhere. "Well, removing the poison wouldn't only benefit you, but me as well. And remember what I had said earlier at the cafeteria? About the feeding being enjoyable to both parties? There's a reason for that..." Suta-raito stared at her feet while scratching Yuffie, who was once again purring atop her head. Once again she spoke, except even quieter this time. "Most vampires make their bites seductive in nature without even trying. It's very much like what you humans call 'hickies', except it has a lot more benefits."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:11 am
((I dont get it at all....))

Nich looked at Suta and smiled in a playful way.

"Thats what your so worried about is biting me? I cant let you do that Suta, i wouldnt wanna wake up dead. I can give you the stones, and after a few more tests i may be able to manufacture them, but until then, if you want my help your going to have to be patient."

He drew closer a bit and rubbed her arms. He looked down into her eyes and gave her a quick wink.

"You neednt an excuse if you want to give me a hickie Suta... Im sure i wouldnt stop you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:14 am
Jarod looked at Rhea with a grin. This was the expected answer. He knew she'd say the dagger bacause that was he only weapon she had right now, and he also predited she would be confused. For a dagger is far inferior to a sword when it comes to combat.

"Rhea your greatest weapon is your brain. It lets you know when you can and cant win, it lets you know what weapon to draw and it lets you know ehn to strike. Without your brain you would be quite the pawn."

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 pm
((Her BEHAVIOR! I'm trying to make it at least a little amusing! Gosh! Does no one have a sense of humor anymore, or has no one been paying too much attention?!))

Suta's blushes turned down a little, though she didn't know why and she was still rather pink. "Wake up... dead? Oh! You mean turned! Well, you wouldn't need to worry about that from a simple bite, and besides, I wouldn't be able to do it alone. You see, there's a ritual needed to be performed if you were to be turned, and a minimum of ten awakened adult vampires would need to be present." She smiled at him, her green-brown eyes lightly twinkling from the moonlight shining in.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff