Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 am
"Guns are expensive just like anything else with prohibition laws. If youve got the cash though, youll have the world at your feet. As for technology, theyre just lik computers, everyday they make smaller sleeker ones, and bigger stronger ones. You probably cant buy one around here. Honestly though, i need a better sword too... mine's worn out after that fight."

Vito watched the movie with a retro sort of gaze. It had been a long time since he'd watched a movie, or TV, or played a video game. He'd been practicing alot lately.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:23 pm
"huh there not that hard to make really, i made all my weapons when i was back in linx, and from the looks of it we where alittle bit ahead of you guys. but i think i brought enough supplies to make an extra blade for you." plug said  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Luna smiled "What kind of gun do you need plug?" she asked calmly. as she stood for a moment & streached  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:55 pm
Vito smiled at the aspect of a new sword. This guy seemed pretty slick with mechanical stuff so he figured he'd give it a shot.

"Well... I can get you materials. Your world couldnt have had different elements than ours could it? Plus, i always nick stuff from constructions sites for trainging. Just lemme know what you need. If your gonna make me a new sword though... its gotta be cooler then my last one."

Vito laughed a little. He had a goofy idea in mind like somethin outta no more heroes.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:46 pm
from the looks of it yeah our world has different elements or discovored more of them then your world has, any way that will be no need i all ways keep spare parts on me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Vito looked at plug in a curious manner.

"Ya knowm when i think spare parts, i think materials for repair not construction. You must take your craftmanship very seriously."  

Noltic

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:01 pm
A bit later Kasodi's window opened and he sticked his head out of the window and a tiny hamster next to him on the window seal. Kasodi sighs and says," Stuart, you think I might be able to finish my project." The hamster brushes the top of its head and then looks at Kasodi as if it didn't know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:21 am
"well kid, when your in war and your blade snaps in two you need to have the suppled to create a new one." plug explained  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:34 am
fuufuu blue
"well kid, when your in war and your blade snaps in two you need to have the suppled to create a new one." plug explained
Luna sighed & stood, slightly annoyed from being ignored then said "Plug come with em for a sec m'k?" she said & she started down the hall pulling the key of the sring around her neck  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:28 pm
plug looked to ace to see if he did anything wrong and ace shrugged. plug turned around thn followed her down the hall.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:45 am
Vito watched the two leave and sighed.

Luna was really quit the girl. She was mad with passion for everything it seemed. That and she took everything really seriously. This was odd because Vitofelt nonchalant all the time, and liked to laugh. He'd probably get slapped more than once before the affair was through.

Vito took Plug's spot on the couch and looked over at Ace.

"So.... what wasa this other world like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:22 pm
ace looked over at him and turned back to the tv. for a moment he didn't say anything then he spoke. "it's a warriors paradice, you live to fight another day, and die in battle as you know you should. you wait until you can die by a another warroirs blade, the land keeps us all at peace, unlike you land, our land is still lush full of all of its trees and forest, linx is a true peaceful world... for a warroir that is." ace explained not looking at him.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:04 am
Man thaqts weird..... Vito didnt even understand how people would function like that.

"So... did you guys have like small communities and governments? Cus like, you need schools and stuff right? Not everybody can be a warrior."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:38 pm
ace took a deep breath. "listen in your world this may sound cruel ad harsh, but every one has there own free will, people don't have many rules because they all live by the will of honer, unlike your world where someone can pull out a gun and walk away, in my world our blades speak for our pride and death doesn't come so easy, childeren look to the future and hope to the best they can be. every one from the age of 3 starts there life in school to grow and be strong, intellegent, and a warroir. they learn everything from tech to fighting in course of 12 years. by the time they are retaired from school they are as smart as your worlds genuses. the matter of goverment is simple, the strongest go to the top and the strongest remain at the top. i faught my father during the choosing and won, so i am king. any other questions." aces asked as he turned from the movie to vito.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:15 am
That sounded alot like anarchy. Vto didnt like anararchy, most people didnt understand human mentality enough to trly grasp the conviction of that. IThis made him think.

"I worry for your people then, for were someone from our world to have switchd places with you, they wouldnt be bound by such honour. In fact, a people like yours had best be very very clever, for faith can be an extremely damning quality. I suggest you watch out for yourself then too freind, for the evil that we faced today, is fairly seen as the embodiment of everything wrong with our world. Honestly though man... your home sounds like a dream."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff