Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaianos Argentinos

Back to Guilds

Tags: Argentina, Español, Peron, Empanada, Tururu 

Reply Lindos Recuerdos
English practice and help (Ayuda con el Ingles y practica) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Sake]

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:01 am

last year , 4 th one in English, I got a 9 in the test and 10 in oral exam, The best way to get used to talking in english is listening and repeting words.
I'm completly addicted to Sony, Warnel channel, Axn, fox and other channels that have english programs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am
ManuelDangelo
Got a cuestion. If this guild has been made to find out all the Argentinian people and speack in spanish to be more comfortable ¿why we need an english topic?

Magno is gonna hate me for fighting yo, isn't he?

I have been studing english 5 long years in the high school... I can't forget it that easy... even less if y keep listening musick all the fuking day

"English Practice and Help" And I'm truly not happy, specially because Mia did this thread for the sake of helping people who has trouble with there English.  

Free Man Matt

ManuelDangelo

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:22 am
Take it easy dragon, you need a breack.
any way, hope you wont got burned onto your own fire, cause lastly you were spending a lot of fury around and every one gets doble for what is given.

I didn't come here to start a war cause my master has camed here to teach mercy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:27 am
Maybe I do need to relax.
However, be carefull, because misconceptions are quite common and that post may be taken as an offense, specially because I quite doubt things are settled in such a way that there'll be no problem.

Free Man Matt

ManuelDangelo

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:34 am
I see, lastly you are misunderstanding a lost of things a bit easy, i don't get why but is OK for me

Peace bro cool

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:36 am
Magno Firebrand
However, be carefull, because misconceptions are quite common and that post may be taken as an offense, specially because I quite doubt things are settled in such a way that there'll be no problem.

I agree.
ManuelDangelo you should be carefull about how you say things and also what you say.
There are going to be new rules in the guild

[Sake]

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100

Free Man Matt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:38 am
Even thought my point still stands, I won't negate that I have a hard time making differences into what is an offense and what is a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:46 am
[Sake]
Magno Firebrand

I agree.
ManuelDangelo you should be carefull about how you say things and also what you say.
There are going to be new rules in the guild

shure thing there will be changes crew, and I'm realy ansious to see them and how thw thing turns over.
and about beeing carefull ,hope you understand that i'm naturaly carefull like sankes and easy like sheeps
Dragon, time will tel, hope tere won't be any problen beatween us cause of nothing. see you, got something to do(thoes who understands, undertand)

ManuelDangelo

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Free Man Matt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Ok, I hope there won't be any kind of problem in the guild in general too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:55 am
Dejando de lado un segundo el ingles. ManuelDangelo, no se a que viene todo esto, pero te quiero pedir en nombre de todos que si tenes un problema con alguien, lo arregles en privado. Porque desde el primer post que lo tuyo parece ir malintencionado. Mas alla de tus "sutilezas" y de lo inocente que te hagas.
Realmente no te conozco, no me interesa discutir con vos, solo te pido que no armes bardo en cualquier topic al *****. Y no voy a discutir sobre esto mas en la guild.

Back to the topic.
I studied english for a long time, but it was a long time ago, and without practice I forgot it a little.  

Gecko_gecko
Crew

ManuelDangelo

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Gecko_gecko
Dejando de lado un segundo el ingles. ManuelDangelo, no se a que viene todo esto, pero te quiero pedir en nombre de todos que si tenes un problema con alguien, lo arregles en privado. Porque desde el primer post que lo tuyo parece ir malintencionado. Mas alla de tus "sutilezas" y de lo inocente que te hagas.
Realmente no te conozco, no me interesa discutir con vos, solo te pido que no armes bardo en cualquier topic al *****. Y no voy a discutir sobre esto mas en la guild.

Back to the topic.
I studied english for a long time, but it was a long time ago, and without practice I forgot it a little.

trnquilo, hasta ahora no parese que tenga problemas con nadie y, realmente, espero no tenerlo.

back to the topic, a good way to practis talking is watching Friend in english (get the DVDs)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm
mmh.. rolleyes razz  

Chester-Max

Serafika

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:19 pm
Oh I would like to have someone to practice speaking...because what you say Sake is very helpful but I don't want to do it hehe I do it with French but I LOVE that language so it's another thing... I also sing en français sometimes. ^^
We text each other in English with a friend often and once we wrote letters entirely in English too xD

Horrible writing... I should go to sleep confused

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 pm
http://nososvosxsoyyo.blogspot.com

Dangelo, did you really study that much english? 'cuz you made some mistakes like a beginner, like "breack", "camed" -well, i'm not quite sure it's wrong, but i think so-, "shure", "beeing" and stuff -no ofense, i just ask-

Flasheos De Un Chico Con Rulos

xStxJimmyx

Newbie Noob

Baby Angel Mia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:07 am
xStxJimmyx
http://nososvosxsoyyo.blogspot.com

Dangelo, did you really study that much english? 'cuz you made some mistakes like a beginner, like "breack", "camed" -well, i'm not quite sure it's wrong, but i think so-, "shure", "beeing" and stuff -no ofense, i just ask-

Flasheos De Un Chico Con Rulos
User Image
**Mia Says;**

3nodding
@Dangelo hun we are here to practice and yeah the guild is for Spanish speakers though of course its ok to have a little space like this one, room for improvement if you know what I'm talking about? just for people who is really interested in having a talk to brush up their skills and have fun.
Im nobody to teach but Im here to help.

Lindos Recuerdos

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces