Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:13 am
This calls for anyone who reads this I command you to put on your favorite song and tern the music up to max on the loudest music player you have! *starts to head bang still playing awsome solow* LALALAALAAAA! COME ON!!!! LALALAALAAAA!!! LALALAALAAAA!!! *jumps on top of amp* 1!-2!-1!-2!-3!-4!!!! COME ON!!! LALALAALAAA! LALALALAAA!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:04 pm
WOOT!MOO ..X3 and..AWESHUM!!!!U GOT A GUITAR?!!!!ME TOO =D did u learn by urself or with lessons?!  

Panda Dotted

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:38 pm
I tought myself. *grabs my old jackson and tosses it to Panda Dotted* Your lead Ill play rythum! *grabs a microphone and throws it to Capton* COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! COME ON! GOOOOOOO!!
................................................ its time for some old school s**t... *piano rises a platform with a bass guitar and a drum set* ................................. In the name of all that is rock grab your instruments and get ready to play...... Everybody ready? Dont start until we are all ready. Just wait until we are all ready. Now for all of you that cant play I am going to ask you to get low to the ground...... Now when I say jump, I want everyone with an instrument to start playing. And when I say jump, I want EVERYONE to jump as high as you can in the air and slam on the ground as hard as you can............. This is called the crazy test, invented by Slipknot. Is everyone ready?............................... *breathes heavily then looks around with an eavil grin* Yes....... Yes......... Yes, YAOI ARE YOU THE CRAZYEST MOST BAD a** TEAM EVER?!?! IF YOU ARE THEN PROVE IT! Grab your instruments and wait for my command........... If anyone does is broosed easily or has asma or does not want pain at the moment then step out and show your team that you dont care about it. Or you can stay and join me in the crazy test..................... I WILL ASK ONE MORE TIME........... IS EVERYONE READY!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:42 pm
i'm ready i'm ready (wow i feel like spongebob)!!!! *stands pn center stage* lets go! redface  

PrincessWhiskers

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:08 pm
*fog begins to slowly sworm the stage covering us up to out nees and the lught go out when the lights in the croud go on*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:15 pm
*grabs bass guitar* I can play bass! I really can! Woooh! *dons ballerina outfit and puts paste in hair* twang twang *tuning noises* twangitty twang I'm ready Pres... *does twirl*  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

pres_baldwin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:55 am
*grins eavily and breathes heavily smilesing* Are we ready? *starts to play the guitar softly* Capton your singing so you have to come up with the words as we fallow. If you ned help Ill run up and say a few things to help you out. Mitsuneko will be playing bass wich means she is in charge of keeping us sounding deap. I trust that all of you will be able to make us proud. Ill trust Panda Dotted to play lead but if she wont then its just us three.......... WHOS WITH US!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:25 pm
me!! 4laugh so what should i sing?  

PrincessWhiskers

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:22 pm
OH WEWT!READY! *does this loud guitar thing* now thy princess has to sing really loud =D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:38 pm
*walks over to Capton* Good so we are almost completely ready *whispers in Captons ear* If you cant write your own song then I could help you out. If you want we can do a duet I can start.... *takes a few steps back* Remember what I said about jump? Well are you all ******** ready!?!  

pres_baldwin

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 pm
YEA WOOT!princess is gana jump?!=D *plays the guitar faster* WOOT!JUMP!=D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:18 am
*jumps, grand jetees and pirouettes across the stage*

Yah! I'm En Pointe today! WOOOOH! *twangitty twang* Can you feel the floor vibrate... well thats me, jumping and all that... *reaches for another bass* how cool is that, i can play it with my ear, now that is waht i call double bass fury! Woooh!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:52 pm
jump.. i can jump realy high want to see *jumps in air barrly leaving the ground* well i was smaller then... and i think that if i were to jump off a table it would have a greater effect! *starts to bounce around and holds the mike in her hand* are you ready press? *starts to sing* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:10 pm
...............................JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps into the air and slams down brakeing the amp I was standing on then runs up to Cpaton playing a little quiter*
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, of our city
Now, what do you own the world?
How do you own disorder, disorder
Now somewhere between the sacred silence
Sacred silence and sleep
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Disorder, disorder, disorder!!! *runs around the stage*  

pres_baldwin

Whip