Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Ask the Characters! ~*~Open~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a question?
  Hey... WHY AM I ANSWERING A QUESTION?! ITS YOUR JOB!!!
  ... Mebe ~_^
View Results

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:46 pm
Dear Envy,
Why did you kill Ed?
your enemy,
bunny  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:07 pm
BunnyMew09
Dear Envy,
Why did you kill Ed?
your enemy,
bunny

Dear Bunny,
i killed the pipsqueak
because i hated him
and as Dante said i
was spossed to be
hohenhiem's most
treasured child
but edward replaced me
and i never did like being
replaced thats why i killed him
your enemy
Envy

Envy homunculi 08

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 pm
Wow you didn't have to write a report... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm
Envy homunculi 08
BunnyMew09
Dear Envy,
Why did you kill Ed?
your enemy,
bunny

Dear Bunny,
i killed the pipsqueak
because i hated him
and as Dante said i
was spossed to be
hohenhiem's most
treasured child
but edward replaced me
and i never did like being
replaced thats why i killed him
your enemy
Envy

The pip squeak got blown away *ROFLING*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:03 am
((Wheeeeeeeeeeee, I'll enjoy this funny post! blaugh blaugh ))

EdwardGirlLover88
Dear older brother Edward (this for all the Eds here, rofl ),
Question here Can ya sometimes went to listening to everybody and getting drinking that damnit milk?! It's 4 your future to be more taller and strong, no? stare Or you really wanna that I putting my automail-blade's arm on your damnit head?!?
Your lil sister Edwardina

EdwardGirlLover88
Dear older brother Alphonse (oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo),
Question here Why when I was talking to ya into myself and EdwardGirlLover88's welcoming topic you were didn't remember of me, your lil sis of childhood?? sad cry crying I'm feeling like I was already offending inside.

EdwardGirlLover88
Dear older brother Envy (Envy homunculi 08 ),
Question here Why when I always saw some topic here into the Guild you always said that you wanna killing everyone and my older brother Ed (that he can be YOUR older brother since I'll already knows everything about your past.. Your true name is William just because dad giving that name to you) too?! I think it's very ridicolous, so stop it!?! scream stressed

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm
Dear Sis...

I HATE milk!!! It tastes like vomit!!!
and I ain't drinking anything that's an opaque white liquid, thats been secreted by a cow!!!!

Your Big Bro...
Edward Elric  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:50 pm
Dear Nee-san! (sister in japanese~ )

sorry i didn't reconize you ~ gonk you grew up and are pretty now ^^ (not saying that you never were)

(sorry for a horrible awnser)
<3 Arruuuuu  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:34 pm
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo
Dear Nee-san! (sister in japanese~ )

sorry i didn't reconize you ~ gonk you grew up and are pretty now ^^ (not saying that you never were)

(sorry for a horrible awnser)
<3 Arruuuuu

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Thanks ya Al for at last recognized me! ^W^ *hugs brotherly u* You're the best brother I've gotcha! And as your lil sis, I'll give to ya another kitty I've founded some other days ago, before Cloudy of course. I was thinking that this kitty is just perfect to you! Just wait for me, okay? *she then running behind anywhere and then returns back with a red with white spots kitten into her arms and then she gives the kitty to u* Heres ur new kitty Al! ^^ Hope that u liked it! 4laugh  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm
HEY!!! what do you mean best brother you got?!!!
What about me?!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:57 pm
Original_Edward_Elric
HEY!!! what do you mean best brother you got?!!!
What about me?!!!

*sighs* Fine then... Sorry.. I was meaning You two are the best brothers I've got.. *hugs Ed and Al with a brotherly hug* But remember niisan Ed.. I was just forgiving you about that post.. I know.. I gived a stupid question to you just because I hate so much milk too.. But, as you can see, if I haven't drinking a little chocolate milk everyday then I wouldn't be grew up and be pretty as Alphonse said. Don't ya think big brother Ed? *looking throw Ed as her cheek went quite pink for embarassed*  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:19 pm
eeee thankies ^_^ !! i'll name him Thebes ! yaaay! ~pets kittie~

awwwwwwwwwww
Edo-kun your my favorite brother ever
~kisses him secretly~
i hope nee-san didn't see whee

(pssttt Edwardina i don't know if its a very good idea to call him Niisan eek )  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:58 am
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo

awwwwwwwwwww
~kisses him secretly~

((R-really Al?? O__O I was supposed that Sister means like Oneechan or oneesan and Lil sister Imouto.. As 4 the meaning of Big brother is just like Neesan and for the Lil brother it means Neechan.. ^^'' I was learned these simple words throw a FMA fanfic into EFP and throw 1 of my best italian friends into msn.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))
*luckly Edwardina haven't noticed anything about Al's kiss on Ed* O___O'' Ehm... Weell.. sweatdrop sweatdrop I was meaning throw Ed "But remember brother-kun Ed".. sweatdrop sweatdrop S-sorry very much Brother-kun Ed.. redface redface redface *the she looks throw Ed and waiting*  

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:34 pm
Question here Why when I always saw some topic here into the Guild you always said that you wanna killing everyone and my older brother Ed (that he can be YOUR older brother since I'll already knows everything about your past.. Your true name is William just because dad giving that name to you) too?! I think it's very ridicolous, so stop it!?! icon_scream.gif icon_stressed.gif

Dear Edwardina
actually if i considered you, Al and edward as family i would actulally be edward's older brother after all, i died was i was 18 years old. anyway to answer your question i hate edward because he carrys hohenhiem blood in his veins and i hated everything about me when i was "William Elric" and i want to kill edward because i hate humans
-Envy

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 pm
EdwardGirlLover88
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo

awwwwwwwwwww
~kisses him secretly~

((R-really Al?? O__O I was supposed that Sister means like Oneechan or oneesan and Lil sister Imouto.. As 4 the meaning of Big brother is just like Neesan and for the Lil brother it means Neechan.. ^^'' I was learned these simple words throw a FMA fanfic into EFP and throw 1 of my best italian friends into msn.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))
*luckly Edwardina haven't noticed anything about Al's kiss on Ed* O___O'' Ehm... Weell.. sweatdrop sweatdrop I was meaning throw Ed "But remember brother-kun Ed".. sweatdrop sweatdrop S-sorry very much Brother-kun Ed.. redface redface redface *the she looks throw Ed and waiting*

[[ Neehh? Nii-san=brother Taw-san means little brother, Nee-san means sister o.o look it up XDDDD and nii-san.....me and brother-kun don't want to go though that again...it was some one whos not spoken of here... ]]

~plays with his tail waiting to be spoken to~ mrow~ <3  

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edwardina_Elric

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:52 pm
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo
EdwardGirlLover88
oX_Aru-Aru_Elric_Xo

awwwwwwwwwww
~kisses him secretly~

[[ Neehh? Nii-san=brother Taw-san means little brother, Nee-san means sister o.o look it up XDDDD and nii-san.....me and brother-kun don't want to go though that again...it was some one whos not spoken of here... ]]

~plays with his tail waiting to be spoken to~ mrow~ <3

((Oh, I'll understand so perfectly right now.. ^^'' Heheh.. Thanks ya Al!))

Envy homunculi 08
Question here Why when I always saw some topic here into the Guild you always said that you wanna killing everyone and my older brother Ed (that he can be YOUR older brother since I'll already knows everything about your past.. Your true name is William just because dad giving that name to you) too?! I think it's very ridicolous, so stop it!?! icon_scream.gif icon_stressed.gif

Dear Edwardina
actually if i considered you, Al and edward as family i would actulally be edward's older brother after all, i died was i was 18 years old. anyway to answer your question i hate edward because he carrys hohenhiem blood in his veins and i hated everything about me when i was "William Elric" and i want to kill edward because i hate humans
-Envy

"That's not so true! If you went to killing my older brother Ed.. Then... I probably went desperated.. And.... Doing that..." *she then paused for a second and suddenly she yelled sadly but quite nervous* "Doing that damnit Human Transmutation like I've was taking that always.." *she then suddenly stops to talk as her hands covered quickly her mouth and her gold eyes went to resized quite small but then she looking more sad as she went to look before Al and then Ed and Envy* Well.. Yeah.. Al.. Ed.. Envy.. There was a very hiding secret that I weren't talking to all of ya.. I... I really doing a human transmutation with my old childhood friends and so.. Here's the resultat.. *she then picked on one part of her black jacket as she pulled it up discovering then an automail* This is the more result I've gotcha after doing a human transmutation.. I.. I so never telling this hidding secret to all of ya because I were afraided that then you all three went to getting hated me more as getting afraid and scared from me... *she then sighed more times into a painful sadly sigh on* S-sorry then.. Envy.. I don't giving you then the chance to killing my older brother because if so I went to sacrificed another part of my body.. Maybe my last true leg.. Or maybe my memory too... *she then looked Envy with quite sadly-mad eyes on and after then she puts down her face as she looking the floor ignored Al, Ed and Envy's faces*  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff