Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 pm
"Isn't there a rule that's no magic outside of class?" Sam looked at Dixie. "We need to get her to the Kitchens, fast."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm
No, that might cause too much strain on her little body. She has to wake up where she last was so as not to confuse herself and freak out...and that i a rule...but it is mostly disregarded for summoning spells and such...hexes are not allowed...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm
"True." I looked around, then remembered something. "I have a pillow in my robes," I said digging it out, "It's tiny, but would be the right size for a house elf."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:03 am
1st off she was choking that owl
2nd the spell is supposed to knock her out its the stunning spell thats what it does
and 3rd i know how to wake her right now its another spell it reverses the effects of the stunning spell
*points wand at dixie*
yeslls"Ennervate"
*dixie wakes up and is kind of confused*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:43 pm
[[James, you've also been godmodding a lot lately.]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:18 pm
((ooc sorry i guess its time to go back to the dice system))  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm
[[James, even if she was "choking the owl" she meant it more like a hug thing...she wasn't literally choking the owl. Also, the spell is strong enough to knock out a person, but she is a tiny elf, so the spell was 10 times worse for her.]]

[[[godmodding? I read that somewhere in the rules but I forget what it means...help?]]]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:00 pm
((ooh your right that spell was a bit too powerful for what i needed to do and from the way she worded her post it sounded like she was hurting it
also godmoding is a rping term it means that some one is being overly powerful and doing things that make rps not fun for others because of how much they seem to know or how powerful they act
like for example lets say we were rping a sword fight you do a simple rp of a basic swing but then i do a rp of a person doing back flips while blocking all of your attacks and disarming you in one attempt then having my sword up to your throat that would be uber goddmoing cause there is almost no way you or any one else could do much about that does that make sense to you???))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:32 pm
[[Yes that made sense. Thank you James.]]

Even if she was hurting it, you could have more simply said "Dixie, No!" and pried the bird from her arms...the spell was a bit too much

[[edit: no longer OOC]]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:13 am
((wait why are we talking out of chharacter for something that happened in character???? *switches back to in character to make this make more sense))
"your right i could have just attempted to free the bird with out suing a spell "
*bows head in shame*
" i must now preform the spell of shame on my self"
*says some things in elven while pointing at myeslf summer sam and dixie with my wand and doing some complicated wand movements*
as i cast my spell a green glow apprears around summer and a blue glow appears around sam and a invisible glow appears around dixie {looks similar to a heat wave} and a black glow appears around me
"there it is done now im now bound to all of you till i have payed for my shame and have been forgiven by you all"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:36 am
[[godmodding is telling other people's characters what to do. ei,

Sam watched Summer steal the goblet.
but if you didn't write that, 'm godmodding your character.]]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:30 pm
*Summer looked at her now glowing arms..confused*

You turned me green? This is shame for you? Does it wear off?

*She examined the skin on her arms, turning them over, watching the green glow follow her movement.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:37 pm
"Summer why are you green?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:42 pm
*Summer looks up at Sam for the first time since James's incantation*

Why are you blue?! *She shouts, her mouth hanging open in astonishment, confusion and fear*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:46 pm
"I'm blue? Since when? I thought I was pale?" Sam then looked at her skin. "Hey, we're patriotic!" Sam said. "House colors!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff