Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you the type of fangirl that puts Yaoi in nonYaoi anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Seme always have to be the strong and tall one?
  yes
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

Lawliet_2318

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:55 pm
yup, all the time. my friend and i always do a yaoi roleplay of some of the main characters in D.Gray-Man, mainly Allen and Tyki. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:56 pm
Gulity to the 100th power. sweatdrop

It's not that I willingly do it...my minds quickly spins into action at the slighest hint of friendship or in same cases (a lot actually) rivalry. Books, movies, tv, anime, etc. If there is two male friends, they are slashable. smile  

Twilight_Rein

Shirtless Fatcat

RockstarGirl8

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Yes, with like everything!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Yes, but only if they are canon.

Such as:

I would never consider putting Ichigo and Captain Shota together, it doesn't make sense. But Ichigo and Grimmjow? Different story.

Xyloid

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 am
It happens every time I watch anime...

I just get a kick out of slashing characters together lol... But it must be logical. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:36 am
    if the pairing makes sense and there's some evidence, then yes. i would never ship two characters who hardly acknowledge one another's existence just because the coupling would be cute, hot, sexy, etc.

Jasqueen

ausgeburt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 pm
Jasqueen
    if the pairing makes sense and there's some evidence, then yes. i would never ship two characters who hardly acknowledge one another's existence just because the coupling would be cute, hot, sexy, etc.

Ditto.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:38 pm

blaugh crying SADLY. I do that also. i love yaoi so much. I just can't help it.

User Image

BTW I wrote this poem. Hope you like it. ^^.  

DaydreamersCosplay

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm
Yes, but I'm not dumb about it. If the cannon is Hetero, then I won't be like "NO!!! MY YAOI COUPLE TRUMPS THAT!!" It's just a little side thing... Like I ADORE SoraxKairi, but my OTP is SoraxRoxas. But if someone was like "I likes SoraxKairi!" I'd be like "Me too!!! OMG!" not "Ew! Het! SoraxRoxas all the way!!!"

Those girls give us yaoi fangirls a bad name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 am
God yeah. But only when it makes sense.

@SarcasticIrony; In my opinion, Kairi was just thrown in there to make Sora look straight. rofl Don't get me wrong though, I love Kairi.  

so long big bowser

Talon WolfStar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Considering the fact that most of the anime/manga I watch/read don't have slash at all, it's pretty much impossible not to. I mean, YYH, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo and FMA don't have shonen-ai (SC has some moments, but not with the main characters...), so I have to use my imagination and say, "HEY! You two would look fab draped together on a bed with no clothes on! Let's go read some fanfics!"

sweatdrop

But it's not necessary with shonen-ai anime (I <3 Junjou Romantica!). :]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:23 am
Very frequently, with all sorts of things. Anime, manga, books, movies, vidja games... (I do like my video-games slash immensely.)

Sometimes I ship contradicting pairings. For example, if I think there are some hints of a het pairing, but also a slash one, I'll probably like both. (If not the slash one a bit more, but I'm biased.) Either that or smush 'em both together and make an epic OT3 out of it.

I really like pairings that seems like they have subtext supporting them. Of course, there's ones where I'm probably imagining things, some crack pairings I only have for the lulz, and then stuff like a lot of popular pairings from Clamp's manga, where it seems so obvious that it's hard to believe someone wouldn't notice.
Those wouldn't even count as subtext if people didn't insist on the "l word" (love cool ) or a kiss between the two characters as confirmation, one feels.

At the (really) stupid end of the scale, I have from time to time been guilty of slashing characters from shows/games/books, etc., that I know next to nothing about. Now that, I think, is pretty bad.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 am
somtimes it's not just yaoi but i find i fun to see how you can slash a character  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 pm
hellz yes i am xD
Take Katekyo Hitman Reborn
So many boys in that anime
so many possibilities for yaoi couples >3  

Nagareboshi22

Omnipresent Hunter

Mixra_Kixra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm
I'm the type of person who loves putting straight anime men together, but the regular Yaoi couples are alright too.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff