Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 am
"GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!!!" "IT WILL EAT US!!!" screamed the elders. "Umm.... Crystalstar? Do you mind helping me convince them?" asked Silverpaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 am
"Sorrelkit, why were you out of camp?" Crystalstar's furry was building. None of the kits or apprentices listened to the rules.
"I wanted to help," Sorrelkit meowed backing away from her furrious leader.
"There was a fox around, you could have gotten hurt by it or worse a badger!" The white leader lashed her tail in iritation. "You will get the same punishment as Bearpaw had when she was kit. You can not come out of the nursury 'til full moon or you become an apprentice." That was the last thing she said before turning and walking to her den to cool off.

The den was colder, she hadn't slept in a few days. "Crystalstar?" The beautiful she-cat looked up to see her mate, Foxfoot. "You seemed stressed, lay down." The dark gray tom meowed and walked over to her.

"I'm stressed because none of the apprentices or kits listen to the rules, they're going to get themselves hurt or worse..." She couldn't say it, she walked over to her bed and lay, Foxfoot right behind her. He laid beside her and licked the back of her ears, sleep finally came.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 am
((I got an idea! Crstalstar ccalls a meeting and tells the clan Oak will be an apperintice. yay. he starts the training after a moon of feeding the elders. but who should train him?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:43 am
((A fox as an apprentice? O.O thats weird! Um...I'll think about it...))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am
((WARNING: I AM VERY RANDOM AT TIMES lol))

One elder bite Oak but she simply sidestepped. "Crystalstar! I need your help!" said Silverpaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 am
((if a kittypet was an apperintice then a fox could be one!!!!!!! BBesides it will be like the first book. Some cats hated Firestar but some respected him. Ill be like gray stripe ands hes firestar. Ohhh........ that would be so fun! and youd be like bluestar. and hmmmm........ what would Bearpaw be like...... ummmm....... well, i dont know. shed be sandpaw when she turned nicer to firepaw.))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 am
((lol, you do have a point...plus he could be great in battles...but he sleeps outside of the camp, he's to big for any of the dens!))

Crystalstar woke to the sound of a cat yelling her name she shot up and ran out of her den. It was Silverpaw and the fox. More furry came inside Crystalstar as she headed over to the elders den. "What is that fox doing here?" Crystalstar lashed her tail and looked into Silverpaw's eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am
((lol. he is too big. okay he'll make his home right out side of camp so he could protect it too))

"I wasn't just going to leave it there after this." said Silverpaw. She held her leaders gaze firmly.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 am
Crystalstar took a deep breathe, "Silverpaw, its a fox it has no life here with a clan." Her voice was calm and soothing. Crystalstar looked around the camp, cats were staring some even ready to attack. "We'll talk about this in my den," She eye Oak. "If he can fit in there, on second thought we'll go into the forest." She turned and headed towards the cave enterence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 am
"Okay." said Silverpaw. She wanted to get out of here. She was scared that the clan might attack Oak. Oak followed and said to Silverpaw, "What will I do know?" Silverpaw thought then said in fox, "I'm not sure, its possilble that she could send you away."

((hes also valuble because he can tell if foxes will attack or something like that.))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 am
((thats true...))

Once outside, in the snow, Crystalstar turned sharply. "Now, tell me why you need my help and why you brought it here." She looked pointedly at Oak.

((When i make her an apprentice I'm not going to change her name and i'll train her.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:38 am
"The elders got scared of it. I brought him here because he is my friend!" said Silverpaw.  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:50 am
((i g2g get ready we r about to leave. ill try to get on right before we leave))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:06 am
Sorrelkit lay inside the nursary. It was quiet and peaceful, but it was also very boring. Sitting up, she licked one of her forepaws, and dragged it over her ears. This isn't fair. I was just trying to help! Why does no one understand that? Curling up into a tight ball, she once again tried to sleep.
((This was a pretty pointless post. Anyways, have fun at your camp!))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:54 am
((Woah... I missed alot... T-T yeah Dewfall is confused so I need someone to pull him in somewhere... ))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games