Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm
(i have no idea how old we are, now that i think of it. PATCHSTAR!!!!! how old are cnderkit and I (and we have to be the same age cuz we are being siblings now)and is it kk if our mother's name is Moonstorm? Even if there is no one in the clan wit that name yet?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 pm
(That's A-Ok with me, Eaglepaw. you guys are both 6 moons old, ready to be made apprentices)

((ACK! sorry i've been neglective...past tense here!!!))

"Not until you're an apprentice." Patchstar purred at the tiny kit. Eaglekit whined. "I'm almost an apprentice! I'm six moons old!"

Patchstar nodded. "You're right. We'll have your apprentice ceremony at sundown today, along with your brother and sister's. Alright?" Rainpool padded up and told Patchstar to get some rest before Nightwing wanted to tell her something. Rainpool and Nightwing walked out into the forest. Patchstar turned to walk to her den and out of the corner of her eye she saw Eaglekit slip into the forest after the older warriors.

((Okay, now we're in present tense!))

"Patchstar!" Came Nightwing's yowl. Patchstar, who hadnt been able to sleep at all, came out of her den.
"Yes, Nightwing?"
Nightwing was purring like a twoleg monster when she told Patchstar the news. "That's great! The clan needs more healthy kits." Patchstar purred as well. "Speaking of which, it's time for MoonClan to get new apprentices." Patchstar leaped onto the giant moss-covered rock and yowled out the familiar call.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:37 pm
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a clan meeting!"

Patchstar watched pridefully as her clan gathered beneath her. She saw Eaglekit and Cinderkit bounce out of the nursery, their fur licked to glossyness by their mother Moonstorm. The two kits were followed more slowly by their brother (random name time!) Darkkit. The three kits sat next to their mother as they waited for Patchstar to continue.

"Today is a great day for MoonClan. Today we receive three new apprentices!" Patchstar said happily. The clan mewed with excitement, and the kits were barely able to contain themselves. "Eaglekit, Cinderkit, Darkkit, come up here!" The three kits weaved through the crowd of cats and finally managed to sit under the tall rock where Patchstar was sitting.

"Darkkit." The dark brown tom stepped forward, green eyes aglow with excitement. He hid it better than either of his sisters, Eaglekit couldnt sit still and Cinderkit's tail was twitching. Patchstar went on. "From this moment on until you finish your training and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Darkpaw."
Patchstar's amber gaze swept through the clan until she found the warrior she was looking for. Her own son. "Oakwhisker. You have been taught by Brightpelt. I trust you to pass on what you know to Darkpaw." Oakwhisker dipped his head. He stepped forward and pressed his nose to Darkpaw's.

"Cinderkit." The tabby she-cat stepped forward, tail still twitching madly. She took a deep breath and seemed to calm down. "From this moment on until you finish your training and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Cinderpaw." Patchstar's gaze immediately fell on her deputy. "Cursedsong, you were my apprentice. Teach Cinderpaw what I have taught you, and we will have another great warrior." Cursedsong couldnt put a paw forward before Cinderpaw was in front of her, nose stretched out. Cursedsong let out a mrrow of laughter, and gently touched her nose to Cinderpaw's.

"Finally, Eaglekit." The small kit had stopped trembling now, and tilted her head as she waited to get her apprentice name and mentor. "From this moment on until you finish your training and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Eaglepaw. As for your mentor," Patchstar leaped down from the Moss Rock. "I shall teach you." Patchstar bent down to touch her nose to Eaglepaw's.

((OOOOOOOOH long post....hands hurting...fingers aching! lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
Rainpool purred and yowled, "Darkpaw! Cinderpaw! Eaglepaw!" She said and the rest of the clan joined.
((pointless...))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 pm
(Yay!!! I get to teach Cinderpaw!!!!!)
((SUDDEN CHARACTER INJECTION!!!!!!!!!! Cursedsong had kits with her mate, Oaksap, and named them Shallowkit, Warkit and Dreamkit (tom, tom and she-cat) and they are all three moons old!!!)

Warkit opened his eyes and yawned. He glanced over to where Eaglepaw and Cinderpaw used to sleep and sighed. It's not fair... I wanna' be an apprentice too...

((If someone likes they can RP Shallowkit and Dreamkit... I don't think I can handle that many charries but if nobody wants them I can do it...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 pm
"YES!!!" Cinderpaw purred. She turned to her sister Eaglepaw, "We're FINALLY aprentise's!! OHHHH!!! And I get to be the apprentice of the DEPUTY, but your soooo lucky to have the LEARDER as a mentor!!!"
Cinderpaw was almost bouncing. "I knoow!!!" Eaglepaw purred. Cinderpaw looked over at Cursedsong, she looked stright back with a soft glow of happyness in her eyes. Cinderpaw gave what would have looked like a smile to her mentor, then turned to look for her brother. "Hey Eaglepaw? Where did Darkpaw go? He was here a minute..."Then she spotted him, already heading over to the apprentis den. "Ugh he is such a party pooper!!" Cinderpaw growled under her breath. "What? Did you say something?" Eaglepaw meowed. "No, come on lets go and find the other apprentises!" "hold on" Cinderpaw turned around and saw Cursedsong coming over. "Remember we start training in the morning." Cursesong meowed, "Okey!" Cinderpaw purred.
(yay!! I'm a apprentis (however you spell it)!!! blaugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 pm
(p.s. to eaglepaw: congrats on the new kitten, yah moonstorm would be a GREAT name!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 am
(thanx xd we've already seen a pic of her, shes a tortiseshell, and incredibly cute blaugh )
Eaglekit bounced over to Patchstar just as she was leaping down from the Moss Rock. "So whatta we gonna do first Patchstar? Are we gonna patrol? Are we gonna hunt? Are we gonna train? OH!!I've got it!! lets do them all, at the same time!" Eaglekit said with a little bounce.
(srry i just had a Mountain dew, imma little hyper right now xd )  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 am
(Ooh, i have a feeling that Darkkit/ 'paw is gonna be evil!! That would be so KOOL!! xd 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:23 am
(does anyone else see the bright green spots on my avatar? if you do, do you know how to get rid of it cuz its really annoying the H-E- Double hockeysticks outta me xp i know you said not to swear so i did my best)  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 am
((I see them, but i don't know how to get rid of it...its fine if you do stuff like that...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Nightwing went towards the nursery, it was going to be her new den soon. she went inside the nursery greeting Moonstorm. "i herd that you are going to have kits Nightwing." she purred. "congradulations!"
"thank you MoonStorm. i believe that im going to have four kits." she meowed. "i need to talk to _________ (medicen cat)to see if im right." she walked out of the nursery and went to the medicen cats den.
((Patchstar who is the medicen cat agian?))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:41 pm
Eaglepaw saw Nightwing come out of the nursery. She bounded over to her. "How many kits are you gonna have? Have you decided on names yet? Who is the kits father?" She asked to a flustered Nightwing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:51 pm
(IT WAS ALL REDTAIL'S FAULT!!! refering to x-Angel Pyro-x's siggy lol xd i'll RP as Dreamkit for you Angel Pyro xd )  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Dreamkit sat up and sighed. She licked a paw and drew it over her face. "I miss Eaglekit and Cinderkit. They made the nursery fun...now it seems so empty." She said with a tone of sadness in her voice.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games