Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reilyn x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:18 pm
Ria sweatdropped, then followed Haruko down. SHe didn't think it'd be a problem, but at least it's a closer veiw. After the two brothers reunited, Larvitar started to moaned, and ache all over his body. Ria looked at him, "You okay? Larvitar?" she asked, scared that something's wrong with him. She back away, thinking that the people surrounding her might've wanted him, even though she's covering him up with a blanket.

To make matters worst, the egg in her bag began to glow, "Shoot!" she exclaimed. Starli quickly got on her feet and grabbed one of Ria's pokeballs and threw it. "Pika pi! (Help us!)" she exclaimed, as Umbreon came out his pokeball. The rings on his body began to glow and his bright red as as well. A dark fog began to appear, aurrounding everyone. Ria left, heading to the pokemon center. Umbreon followed, with Starli on his back. Arcanine and Umbreon both took separate ways. Arcanine heading ot the pokemon center, and Umbreon and Starli headed for a more hidden spot for the battle.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 pm
"Woah," Satoru murmered under his breath as the Dragonite spread it's wings and circled overhead.

"Sweet!" Haruko exclaimed. "Awesome! You're so gonna lose, Satoru!" He glanced back towards the girl. A cloud of smoke had appeared where she just was. "Hm?" He looked back at Satoru. 'You know, as much as I'd love to watch you get your butt kicked by a freaking awesome Dragon, I'm still curious. I'll catch ya later!" Then with a wave over his shoulder, Haruko ran off after the girl again.

"You're a rotten older brother, you know that?!" Satoru shouted as Haruko hurried off. He sighed before turning his attention back to the battle. This wasn't good. Haruko was probably right, as much as Satoru hated to admit it. He was down to two sleeping Pokémon and one he'd been saving. "Ampharos!" he called out. "You'd better wake up! I need you!" Out in the field, the Electric Pokémon stirred a little. Satoru let a breath out in relief as Ampharos rose to it's feet and rubbed the sleep out of it's eyes. "Get ready, Ampharos! Dragonite's the king of Dragon type Pokémon. Better stay on your toes!" Ampharos stared up at the Dragon, watching it's flight. Did it really stand a chance???  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm
Herc was smug as he saw Satoru's face with an expression of doubt. Satoru had every right to fear, for Dragonites were famous for having human intelligence." Let's begin! Dragonite! Use Extreme Speed!" He commanded. Dragonite's speed increased by a mile. Before Ampharos could react, He was hit by the sudden speed he was thrown to where Saotoru's brother. Almost hitting his brother." Ha! Beat that!" He said sumgly. Dragonite's power suddenly went up his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm
((...I'm a bit confused. Was Ampharos just thrown at Haruko?))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

reilyn x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 pm
[[Hope you two have a Very Merry Christmas :3]]

Umbreon and Starli caught a glimpse of Haruko running after Ria. Umbreon began to move but Starli held him down, shaking her head to leave him be. Umbreon didn't like her idea, but he chose to stay and watch the battle.

Ria had Arcanine run as fast as possible. After a couple turns and the Pokemon Center was in full view, "Arcanine, slow down, i'll take on from here," she commanded. Arcanine growled and nodded, he began to slow down and then stopped. Ria jumped off, holding on to Larvitar and he bag. She took out Arcanine's pokeball and returned him, "Thank you," she said before he went into his pokeball. She then walked to the Pokemon Center, knowing that Larvitar finally calmed down a it. Though the egg as still glowing a bit, she walked over to a forest and climbed upon a tree. She took out the egg, and waited for it to hatch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:19 pm
(Woops, sorry. I think I should have emphasisec, the 'almost' huh? Oh well. Merry Christmas Guys! Todya in my coutry its already the 25th! and I'm going camping for the next three days so you'll have to wait ) xp  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:29 pm
[[haha sweatdrop yeah.. i just found out today.. that i'm going out of town for a few days. so yeah.. there's a chance i won't get on, but i'll try biggrin . okay later :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:09 pm
((But ampharos was thrown, right? even if it didn't hit Haruko? And happy holidays. I'm not leaving, but...))  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:18 pm
( Hey! I'm ba~ack! So I'm just waiting for Negaiboshi to engage the final battle with mon Dragonite!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:21 pm
[[haha.. sweatdrop sorry.. i haven't been on.. "-.- but i'm back now :3]]  

reilyn x

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Negai Boshi
((But ampharos was thrown, right? even if it didn't hit Haruko? And happy holidays. I'm not leaving, but...))

Well yeah. Sort of. Dragonite was Herc's starter pokemon. ^^ I have the profiles for Herc and Amelie ready i just wish I could remember teir pokemons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:40 pm
((Sorry I poofed for a while. Iryou, maybe Herc and Satoru are more similar than they've noticed. They both obviously have an affinity towards Dragons, huh?))

Ampharos smashed into the ground and a cloud of dust erupted from the impact. Haruko spun around and ran to the fallen Pokémon. From the battle field, Satoru shouted out to his Pokémon. "You okay, Ampharos!?"

The Pokémon rose slowly to it's feet. The attack hadn't caused near as much damage as the impact. The Pokémon groaned in pain as it glared up at the circling Dragonite. Haruko placed a hand on the Ampharos' shoulder. "Dragonite's getting self-confident," he told the Electric Pokémon. "That's how to beat it. Use it's confidence against it. Good luck." Ampharos nodded at Haruko and ran back towards Satoru and Dragonite. Haruko made eye-contact with his little brother, then gave him a thumbs up. Satoru was a good trainer. He might not win this, but he'd put up a good fight til the very end. Haruko turned and looked around for the girl. She had dissappeared. Crud, Haruko thought. I'd hoped to figure out what she was hiding... He pondered the events for a moment. Most likely, sh'ed gone back to the Pokémon Center. Even if she hadn't, she had a room there, so she'd return eventually. Plus, Amelie was still there. Haruko hurried off back towards the Center, Steelix following him closely.

Satoru pondered his situation. That last attack had inflicted a lot of damage on Ampharos. He looked up at the flying Dragonite. I'm a Dragon type Trainer too, he reminded himself. Concentrate. How would you beat Salamence? Only Dragon type moves are super effective against another Dragon...But they're only strong against Steel. So all Ampharos' moves will cause normal damage. Plus, I've got Salamence still sleeping. If I send it out again, I stand a chance. But ampharos'll have to inflict as much damage as possible first. Satoru nodded in silent agreement to his plan. "Ampharos! Thunder!" The Pokémon concentrated and formed thick thunderclouds immediatly above it's opponent. Releasing the Electric energy, a huge and powerful lightning bolt shot down and hit Dragonite dead-on as a clap of thunder rolled. The coulds faded as the Dragon Pokémon reeled from the attack.

Haruko rushed into the Pokémon center and hurried up to Nurse Joy. "Did that weird girl come back through here?" he demanded, before looking around. "And that strange little girl. Is she okay? Is she still here?"  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:41 pm
The impact the thunder had on Dragonite was really catastrphic. But Dragonite was a special Pokemon. And Herc knew that. What ever that pesky little grunt with abnormal strong pokemon was thinking wasn't going to work. " Ha! If you think that's going to hurt you'd better think again! Dragonite! Use the recover we practiced so hard to achieve!" Dragobite had crashed to the ground but a pure white light shone bright, and he was standing up, dusting the earth away.

Now he;d done it. This time he was going to get it." Dragonite! Use Extreme Speed again! But don't direct hit..." He didn't have to tell him anything. Dragonite knew what his master was thingking. That was one of the weaknesses that trainer's always had. Pokemon-Master Co-ordination.

Dragonite zig-zagged his way through leaving after images of himself. And then... "Now! Giga-Impact!"Dragonite sped through and the attack hit with a boom!. Dragonite got damaged a bit, but it wasn't as near as the damage he had delt to him. He was sure that THAT would do it. That pokemon was the first to survive his extreme speed attack. Sometimes, some pokemon could be such weeds. And that's why he loved them.

Amelie was so sure that she was seeing a pile of smoke from the battle. Before she could get up, Umbreon started to drag her AGAIN.

Will covered his face as the impact struck. It was scary power the dragons had and he wanted one for himself. "Wow, I'm so glad that I orchestrated this match..."

Nurse Joy was a bit irritated by the irresponsibility of this young man. It seemed that they were almost siblings but somehow, the way that he treated her was far from the thought. A vein popped in her head. But she smiled vehemently and responded sweetly. " Look, dear, I know its not my place to say this but, you're such an idiot for leaving her. Now take care and have a nice day." And with that she walked away.

( Yes I think so. But you'll meet Herc's Rival soon. He'll just make a short cameo appearance and that's it. He's a Dragon Trainer that stole the last championship that resulted in Herc's retirement. Yeah, dragons seem to be the 'in' thing in this epoch! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm
"Ampharos!" Satoru cried out in concern as the Dragonite's attack landed. Shoot. Ampharos' down. Gotta rely on Salamence now... Satoru realized, holding out Ampharos' PokéBall. "Ampharos! You did well. Return." The unconsious Pokémon returned to it's Ball in a glow of red light. Satoru quickly grabbed Salamence's Ball from his belt and threw it to the field. The Dragon Pokémon appeared, still sleeping from the earlier Spore attack. But it had been a while. Salamence would have to wake up soon. "Salamence is my strongest Partner!" Satoru called to his opponent. "And it's more than a match for your Dragonite!" C'mon Salamence. Better wake up quick.

Salamence stirred gently before lifting it's head when it heard it's Trainer's voice. It rose up and stretched it's red wings before growling at the Dragonite.

"Yeah!" Satoru cheered. Dragon vs. Dragon matches were always the most interesting. Salamence already lost HP during it's fight with Roserade and Froslass. Satoru hoped the short rest had recovered at least a little health. Either way, Salamence was his only chance right now. "Be careful Salamence! Dragonite's as tough as you are!" Salamence nodded and grinned at it opponent. A challenge would be fun.

Meanwhile....

Haruko stared in disbeleif as Nurse Joy walked off. "What?" He didn't understand. Was she angry at him? Why??? It wasn't his responsibility to watch that kid! "Nurse Joy!" he called out as he leapt over the counter and chased her into the back room of the Pokémon Center. "What the hell? What did I do?" he demanded.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:02 pm
Herc was satisfied with defeating Ampharos, but now the final match had just begun. This was going to be really interesting. Specially since it was Dragon vs. Dragon.

"Ha! Salamence was a match for him! But after battling Frosslass and Roserade, he'll probably fall like a leaf in winter!!" He retorted back. Poetically

"Okay let's begin! Dragonite!" He called the attention of his dragon pokemon. Dragonite snapped out of his daydreaming and fidgeting with his tail. He noticed the other dragon pokemon and the atmosphere suddenly changed. He didn't like to be outshined. Or stolen his thunder.

" Use Extreme Speed! Fly in circles!"

Dragonite suddenly disappeared and created a vortex around Salamence. Then, without following any orders, he fired a series of Dragon Rages towards him.

Willl was surprised at the sight of this technique. THis was his finishing move. But why do it when its just started. Maybe..

"Satoru! Be care full! After a few hist from the dragonrages he's going to hit you with Giga Impact! he calls this attack the 'Black Hole'. Make sure you survive the dragon rages first!"  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff