Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:06 pm
She looked at the glazed over eyes and the sleeping dolls and wondered how he had lived here. Everyone was mad in wonderland, she knew that from fact. This place though ,she felt so closed in , almost as if she stayed here any longer she too would go mad "no freedom.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 pm
"I am very sad for you," Nana said, reaching out and taking Tick-Tock's hand. "It must be a burden to have to see what she sees. I am sad for Wonderland too." She suddenly opened her eyes, which looked rather purple in the darkness. "I'm sorry, Tick-Tock, I didn't mean to be asleep. Sometimes we do that... Guardians, I mean. It's like we're awake, even when we're not." She looked around the room. "Where is Indya?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:09 pm
The Night Faery
"I am very sad for you," Nana said, reaching out and taking Tick-Tock's hand. "It must be a burden to have to see what she sees. I am sad for Wonderland too." She suddenly opened her eyes, which looked rather purple in the darkness. "I'm sorry, Tick-Tock, I didn't mean to be asleep. Sometimes we do that... Guardians, I mean. It's like we're awake, even when we're not." She looked around the room. "Where is Indya?"

Tick-Tock smiled sadly. "Maybe, we could get your father, Tick-Tock, to help us. Fight against Rosalie." She looked around the room for Indya and frowned. "I suppose she was restless."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:16 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
She looked at the glazed over eyes and the sleeping dolls and wondered how he had lived here. Everyone was mad in wonderland, she knew that from fact. This place though ,she felt so closed in , almost as if she stayed here any longer she too would go mad "no freedom.."

The Cheshire chuckled, but it was almost heartwrenching. He turned towards her, head resting against one of the walls. "You feel it do you? It's suffocating, being trapped within these walls, my protectors and yet, my poison. This yearning to escape to freedom, it calls me, becons to me, tempts me. Yet, I know that there is no freedom up above, while Rosalie is in power." He looked absolutely broken. Tired eyes, paler than usual, grin not as wide as it used to be. "Time is relative and yet...it seems to haunt me..."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm
"Well, I'm not sure I like the idea of her wandering around here by herself... All those toys didn't seem to like us." She sighed. "I don't know what my father will do... He might be mad at me for running away, but he hates Rosalie so maybe he will help us. I really hope so. I think the Guardians are really the only ones who have any standing against Rosalie."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm
The Night Faery
"Well, I'm not sure I like the idea of her wandering around here by herself... All those toys didn't seem to like us." She sighed. "I don't know what my father will do... He might be mad at me for running away, but he hates Rosalie so maybe he will help us. I really hope so. I think the Guardians are really the only ones who have any standing against Rosalie."

Tick-Tock nodded in agreement. "Rosalie seemed, Tick, how does Tick-Tock put it...intimidated by you?" Her one eye lit up. "Maybe this, Tick-Tock, can actually work! The underlings, tock, could help too!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 pm
The door flew open as indya tumbled back into the room and fell on the bed "it's too confining here , it's maddening!" she picked a pillow up and promptly plopped it over her head  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:27 pm
Nana laughed, almost modestly. "Oh, I don't think she was intimidated by me, I'm just a serving girl! She was scared by what my mark meant, and who my people are. That's a good sign, at least for now, but it also means we have to get to the Guardians before she does. Do you really think the Underlings would help us? I think they sort of resent me at least, because of this." She pulled down her left sleeve, exposing a red heart tattoo on her shoulder that marked her as a servant to the Queen of Hearts. "I just get marked everywhere, like an animal, and the Guardian mark is the only one that does me any good."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:28 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
The door flew open as indya tumbled back into the room and fell on the bed "it's too confining here , it's maddening!" she picked a pillow up and promptly plopped it over her head

Tick-Tock jumped, startled at Indya's entrance and she frowned at her statement. "We should, Tick-Tock, leave soon. Indya are you alright for now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm
The Night Faery
Nana laughed, almost modestly. "Oh, I don't think she was intimidated by me, I'm just a serving girl! She was scared by what my mark meant, and who my people are. That's a good sign, at least for now, but it also means we have to get to the Guardians before she does. Do you really think the Underlings would help us? I think they sort of resent me at least, because of this." She pulled down her left sleeve, exposing a red heart tattoo on her shoulder that marked her as a servant to the Queen of Hearts. "I just get marked everywhere, like an animal, and the Guardian mark is the only one that does me any good."

Tick-Tock blinked and examined the tattoo. "Hm...Tick-Tock could help." A spark shot from her neck and hit the tattoo, an X glowed across the heart. "The heart won't, Tick, go away, Tock. But, that'll show you're not The Queen's anymore."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:33 pm
"Ouch!" cried Nana, sitting up quickly. She looked over to Indya. "Are you all right?"

"Who?" mumbled the Hatter, sitting up and setting his top hat right on his head. "What happened?"

"Something's wrong with Indya," Nana explained quickly. "We should really go."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 pm
The Night Faery
"Ouch!" cried Nana, sitting up quickly. She looked over to Indya. "Are you all right?"

"Who?" mumbled the Hatter, sitting up and setting his top hat right on his head. "What happened?"

"Something's wrong with Indya," Nana explained quickly. "We should really go."

Grabbing her cane, Tick-Tock lifted herself off the ground and limped out the door, taking Indya's hand. "Come on, Tick-Tock, We're taking Cheshire too!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm
"I'm fine, we can stay. " She uncoverd her head , " it's just very cramped here. Tick how do you manage not going even madder here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:40 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
"I'm fine, we can stay. " She uncoverd her head , " it's just very cramped here. Tick how do you manage not going even madder here?"

She stopped at the entrance. "Tick-Tock never noticed...Tick-Tock has always been here. You're the few people I've ever interacted, Tock, with."
She pulled on Indya's hand. "No, Indya. Tick-Tock insist that we leave now. Both you and Cheshire need open spaces."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:44 pm
((Sorry for delayed posts, I'm doing math homework right now too.))

"I agree with Tick," Nana said, putting on her overskirt and dusting it off. "If being down here is having an effect on you this quickly, we need to go right now. Come on, Mr. Hatter," she said, taking his hand despite his loud protests. "We've got to get Indya's brother and start making our way to the Guardians' Plains."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games