Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:03 pm
coolking500
Death Scythe rules!!! biggrin

Deathscythe pulls ahead wow that was close but the Strike Freedom is not far behind  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Zalantra
It looks like death scythe may pull ahead once again!

I just finished watching the first episode of Gundam 00. I like Setsuna's Gundam (is it called Exia? He muttered that but he also muttered a bunch of other things) and his partner's gundam that snipes from a distance.

Regarding the episode itself, it was really confusing and most of the political aspects went right over my head, most probably because it felt like they were referring to things I'm supposed to know. But the fight with the solar-powered mecha was hilarious.

Setsuna reminds me of Heero...

It looks like it but idk it's still pretty close.

He reminds me of him too and yes that's the Gundam's name and the other one is called Dynames. That pilot from the green mobile suit makes other apperancess and they are hilarious too.

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:13 pm
Zalantra
kremmit
Zalantra
Oh really? I thought it stood pretty well by itself xp Oops. Isn't Char the guy from the original gundam series though?

I just thought maybe if I tried watching a new Gundam series, I'll find another mecha that I like.

Hehe thanks 3nodding Rankuu's an amazing artist. Her drawings are so cute...

Yes Char is from the original series but the point of the movie was to finally get rid of Char's amd Amuro's rivalry and open the plot for Gundam F91.

Yes it is very cute and it does look like you
whee

It feels like I'd have to watch ever single gundam series to make all of these connections lol.

Thank you ^^ Maybe you should ask her to do an avi art of you too! I can give you the link if you want.

Not really only the the ones from the UC universe which are a lot of.

You think I should? well idk maybe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:18 am
What's the score?

I thought the one with the huge blaster rifle was hilarious. Chunky xd Dynames was pretty cool. Yeah, he was really self-confident ^^;

You should ^^  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:02 pm
Zalantra
What's the score?

I thought the one with the huge blaster rifle was hilarious. Chunky xd Dynames was pretty cool. Yeah, he was really self-confident ^^;

You should ^^

Let's see the latest score is:

Deathscythe - 4
Strike freedom - 3
Wing Zero - 1
Epyon - 1
Turn A - 1
Exia - 1
Quebeley - 1
Heavy Arms - 1
Nedhele - 1
Dynames - 1

Maybe I will later thanks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:09 pm
I'm still surprised that Wing Zero didn't get more votes and that Deathscythe is as popular as it is. Not that I mind, of course ^^  

Zalantra

iKaotic Infinity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:15 pm
I'd have to say the Death Scythe, and all the other custom incarnations of it...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:41 pm
Another vote!

And I love your new outfit Kremmit xd  

Zalantra

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:27 pm
Deathscythe, then Wing Zero.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:41 pm
And yet another Deathscythe fan!

Can you guys say why you like it so much? Or which custom model you prefer?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:53 pm
I leave for a couple of days and Deathscythe gets more followers I'm very impressed you must be very happy Zal now Deathscythe has a major lead again keep them coming people this is going to turn out great at the very end I can feel it oh and Zal which do you mean? my current one or a previous one?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm
kremmit
I leave for a couple of days and Deathscythe gets more followers I'm very impressed you must be very happy Zal now Deathscythe has a major lead again keep them coming people this is going to turn out great at the very end I can feel it oh and Zal which do you mean? my current one or a previous one?

I am happy. I never knew that there were so many fellow Deathscythe fans.
I liked the frog outfit you had for a while, but this current outfit is nice as well.  

Zalantra

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:49 am
Imperfect Hope
I like esflowne because it looks kick a**, it needs the blood of the pilot and it changes into a dragon....and..I have to admit...because I just like the show alot lol.

That's only in the movie, which really has nothing to do with the show/manga (except for the characters involved). Personally, I prefer the anime version to the other two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:44 pm
Zalantra
kremmit

I am happy. I never knew that there were so many fellow Deathscythe fans.
I liked the frog outfit you had for a while, but this current outfit is nice as well.

Ah yes the frog suit well it does go with my name haha......and yes there are a lot of Deathscythe fans and I'm very surprised too  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 pm
DarogaDaae
Imperfect Hope
I like esflowne because it looks kick a**, it needs the blood of the pilot and it changes into a dragon....and..I have to admit...because I just like the show alot lol.

That's only in the movie, which really has nothing to do with the show/manga (except for the characters involved). Personally, I prefer the anime version to the other two.

Oh I need to see it them  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces