Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Members! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like your cat name?
Yes!
86%
 86%  [ 45 ]
No, not really
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
^ Then tell Patchstar and she'll fix it for you!!! ^
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 52

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 pm
Technically, Crystalstar, Rainstar has joined. He's just never on, so we'll probably find another person to replace him as leader.

@Meghan (sorry i dont know your cat name yet... sweatdrop still working on that!) The other four are my mule accounts, so one of them could be your mentor. They're old enough to become warriors, i just havent gotten around to changing their status...

@Hedgehog: That would be soooo cool, two cats fighting for medicine cat position!

Silverkit: Yes, cats will mate in this guild if you want your cat to. Their mate can be imaginary (like most of ours is) or if you actually have a boyfriend or whatever (like most of us dont) ^.^

Hazelkit: Yes, we need a PebbleClan RP. Feel free to make one. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm
I know! Hey maybe we should have that in OUR clan. . .
To the Roleplaying area!!
lol
blaugh  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:20 pm
btw Icepaw is medicen cat of PebbleClan. i wonder who will be her medicen cat apprentice...
@Crystalstar: i thought of a name for Icepaw: Icemist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:28 pm
you sure like telling us that, dont you? did you post that in like, every thread?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 pm
clawfire_1
btw Icepaw is medicen cat of PebbleClan. i wonder who will be her medicen cat apprentice...
@Crystalstar: i thought of a name for Icepaw: Icemist.

Heheh once I am an apprentice I would love to be her apprentice if she would take me *Hopefull purr*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Hazelpaw, silly kitty you are an apprentice already!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Seriously? Cool! *Giddy meow* So... whose my mentor then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Speaking of which, Bearkit has posted enough to be made an apprentice...as well as Cinderkit....and Eaglekit....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Gathering Tree for a Guild meeting! Today is another special day. Today the guild gets three new apprentices!

Guild: Yay!

Patchstar: Bearkit, Cinderkit and Eaglekit, come up here. *they step forward* Bearkit, as a kit of SnowClan, from this day until you complete your training (and take a test...) and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Bearpaw.

Guild: Bearpaw! Bearpaw!

Patchstar: Crystalstar. You have mentored Sandstripe, and you are ready for another apprentice. I hereby give you Bearpaw to train. Now, Cinderkit and Eaglekit, as kits of MoonClan, from this day until you complete your training and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Cinderpaw and Eaglepaw.

Guild: Cinderpaw! Eaglepaw!

Patchstar: Cursedsong. Technically, you will be the leader of PebbleClan but not until it happens in the RP forum, so you are still my deputy. You shall be a mentor to Cinderpaw, and i hope you pass on your skills that i gave to you. As for Eaglepaw, I shall mentor you.

Guild: yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations, Cinderpaw, Eaglepaw and Bearpaw. Head over to the NEW APPRENTICES TRAINING thread to begin your training...or maybe just take a test, since you probably all know so much. You can get to the new thread by clicking here --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12854761  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Vexza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:33 pm
*luffs WoodClan*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:48 pm
I finally found a picture that I could use as myself! 3nodding *is shot forr being late* here it is:

User Image

You just have to imagine it as a little smaller since I'm a kit. Hope it works!  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 pm
congradulations Bearpaw, Eaglepaw, Cinderpaw.
@Patchstar: so.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 am
Hazelpaw, your mentor is Icemist...i posted that on some other thread, i think.

Sorrelkit-Awesome! I'll put it in the list right away!!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 am
Sorrelkit, you're ready to become an apprentice!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(yay for copy and paste!!!)
Patchstar: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Gathering Tree for a Guild meeting! Today is another special day. Today the guild gets a new apprentice!

Guild: Yay!

Patchstar: Sorrelkit and Silverkit, come up here. *they step forward* Sorrelkit, as a kit of SnowClan, from this day until you complete your training (and/or take a test...) and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Sorrelpaw.

Guild: Sorrelpaw! Sorrelpaw!

Patchstar: Sandstripe. You have been taught by Crystalstar. I trust you to pass on what you learned to this apprentice. Now, Silverkit, as a kit of MoonClan, from this day until you complete your training (and/or take a test...) and receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Silverpaw.

Guild: Silverpaw! Silverpaw!

Patchstar: Hmm....it seems that MoonClan is running low on warriors and therefore mentors...give me a second and then i'll decide who your mentor should be. ( sweatdrop )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations, Sorrelpaw! Head over to the NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING thread and begin your training and or take the test!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:28 pm
yay! Congraz guys! I'm probaly ready to take the test, but I don't mind some training, it's fun!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:52 pm
yep! take it anyway just cuz you can, and maybe you can be a mentor!!! Silverpaw needs one, anyway, and she's now in SnowClan...  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff