Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:36 pm
Koyashu came running out with a couple of people pushing a gruney. "His in here," he said as he opened the door and gently helped them move Richard onto the gurney. "I'm right here, Richard. I got help," he said as he grabbed Richard's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:38 pm
The author felt Koyashu take his hand as the seisure continued and then he blacked out, his breath left, his eyes closed.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:42 pm
"Richard. Richard!" Koyashu repeated as he saw Richard stop breathing. "Sir, we need to move," a doctor said as he forced Koyashu to move. "Hes stopped breathing. I need a crash cart now. Charge to 100," he bellowed as someone handed him the paddles. "Clear!" he yelled as he shocked Richard in the hopes of restarting his heart.

((I think I have the charge right...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:47 pm
Richard gasped and his quick breathing restarted but he did not wake up.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:50 pm
"Okay his breathing again," the doctor said as he set to work. "Is he going to be okay?" Koyashu asked worried. "Nurse, get him out here please," the doctor asked a nearby nurse. "Yes doctor. Sir, if you would come with me." "But I want to be here. I want to know if anything happens to Richard." "We'll let you know if anything changes okay, sir. Now come with me," the nurse said as she dragged Koyashu out of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm
((time skip?))  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:54 pm
((Yes. Time skip to after Richard gets put into a hospital room.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:57 pm
((k))
Golden orbs opened and looked around a hospital room. The breathing mask on his face annoyed him, so did the beeping of the heart moniter...but he supposed he should probably be thankful for the beeping. The dizzyness in his head drove him a bit crazy and he felt very tired even though Richard knew he had probably been sleeping/uncontious for a long while.
"Koy....?"he croaked, not wanting to be alone.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:02 pm
Koyashu almost ran over to Richard's bed when he heard his name. "Richard...how do you feel?" he asked concerned as he held Richard's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:09 pm
"Tired and dizzy as ********. Where the hell is the doctor?"scowled Richard in a foul mood again.
The doctor came in, "good...you are awake Mr.Connelly. Now...I'm afraid I have bad news. Would you like to hear it now or in privacy?"
"I don't care. What do you think Koy?"sighed the tired man.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:14 pm
"I for one would like to hear it now," Koyashu said worried as he took a seat in a chair next to Richard's bed. All that time he never let go of Richard's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:19 pm
"Well, for one thing you have to start takeing a different medication for your seisures which I will give to you and you or your...friend here can go to the pharmacy to get. Anouther thing, you have automatically been put onto the waiting list for radiation therapy and surgery in the next couple or few months."said the doctor.
"What?!"yelled Richard, "WHY?!" he grabbed his head.
"...this is always hard to say no matter who I say it to... Mr.Connelly, you have a brain tumor...now we can get it out! But there is a chance you may die."
"THAT'S s**t! RIGHT WHEN I STARTED TO ACTUALLY ENJOY MY LIFE YOU MOTHER ******** the author about ready to unatatch himself from the machines and beat the crap out of this doctor.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:22 pm
"Richard, calm down. Getting angry isn't gonna do any good," Koyashu said turning to Richard and trying to calm him down. He then turned to the doctor. "Are you sure that you guys didn't make a mistake or somthing?" he asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:25 pm
"We ran good tests and the machines and I are sure. I'm very sorry."said the doctor bowing.
Richard seemed to just get angrier at this, "you b*****d." he growled.
"Mr.Connelly..."sighed the doctor, "I have known you for years...I know you want to pumble me, but sadly you cant. Rest now and dont try to kill a nurse with a needle again."
"Bite me Jackle, why the hell are you here anyway?!"
"I work here. Get some rest, talk amongst yourselves."the doctor bowed again then left.  

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:28 pm
"Calm down, Richard. Getting angry isn't gonna do any good trust me," Koyashu said sitting back down. "Did you really try to kill a nurse with a needle?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff