Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:54 pm
Emila smiled, since her words wer still stuck in her throat, and nodded. "Y-yes..." She managed to mutter. Why can't I seem to talk to them?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:46 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua thought about it. "I really don't know... I make my own clothes." He said. "But if I had to guess... It would be adult medium on the shirt, 32 by 32 on the legs."
Gella went back to mumbling then she laughed "Ha! here we go." she said carrying a pile of folded clothes. "These should fit. & they are actually a traditional battle uniform from my old village so they could actually improve your movments as well." she said handing him the clothes  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:54 pm
Sophia looked nurvously around, she could have sworn that she had heard something. "What was that?' She asked, heading, deeper, down into the tunnel. Brushing her hand along the cave's walls for gidence. "Didn't you guys hear that?" Sophia asked, now annoyed that it was taking her so long to find the sorce of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 am
Zach scratched his chin....

He wasnt sure where to go. Whereever he decided they were going to have to remain completely self-reliant. The choice lye in whether to find a place in the mountains or to go and hide in the chaos of rome. He wasnt sure, and he was out of coins to flip.

"So then Emilia, when we leave im not sure where to go. Ive decided either the mountains or the city would be the safest. Its your choice."

He smiled at her and crouched down to be on eye level with her. That was when he heard a faint clink noise. Also Sophia rushed off into the dark asking if anyone had heard anything.

"Fool, SOPHIA get back here. Godammit.... Midori, could you go and get sophia. Then meet Emilia and I in the church in the village to the west of here? Be stealthy, the vampires shouldnt see anything wrong in any of us right?"  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:57 am
Akiera took the clothes, frowning slightly, though not with displeasure. "Traditional, huh?" He shrugged. "Ah well. It's worth a try." He set them down on the floor so he could pull them on in the morning. "What about you? There anywhere in particular you want me to sleep? or not to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera took the clothes, frowning slightly, though not with displeasure. "Traditional, huh?" He shrugged. "Ah well. It's worth a try." He set them down on the floor so he could pull them on in the morning. "What about you? There anywhere in particular you want me to sleep? or not to sleep?"
She shook her head "Nah! I don't sleep much if at all. That one of the advantages to being part vampire." She said smiling "Just be careful. I havn't found all the secrets to this place yet just don't find any secret hallways & get lost in them ok?" she said clamly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:48 pm
Joshua chuckled. "No worries on that part. I don't plan to move from this room until you lead the way." He smiled, then blushed as he realized what that sounded like. "Oh... uh..." He gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua chuckled. "No worries on that part. I don't plan to move from this room until you lead the way." He smiled, then blushed as he realized what that sounded like. "Oh... uh..." He gave a nervous chuckle. "Sorry."
She laughed "It's ok. Well like i said you can use that bath room & the bed room on the other side. Just don't go nosing around too much I don't need you lost." She said calmly. Then she sat back down on the couch & closed her eyes. she seemed to be muttering to herself & her head bobbed a bit to an inaudioable rythm then she seemed to jerk from her trance "Oh sorry bout that. Some times I zone out & start to sing randomly." She said putting her hand on the back of her neck "Just ignore me when I do that. I'm not used to other people being around."She said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:21 pm
"Well, I don't think the vampires will recognize you if you don't give away anything. Just act cool and try not to be scared of them is my advice," Midori shrugged and went to get Sophia, clearly not nervous about the situation.

"Sophia, we're going to travel in pairs. You and I are a pair and Emila and Zach is the other pair. We're going to the church, west of here." Then she turned around to look at Emilia, "are you going to be okay, Emilia?" For some reason, she seem to be scared of them or boys.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 pm
Zach laughed...

"A church? Thats comic, will that actually stave off these demons?"

His voice dripped with sarcasm. He was himself a devout atheist, and was none too comfortable of the clergy, and this close to the vatican too.

"I geuss I'll follow your advice, but i live by my own judgment be it sinful or saintly, so dont expect anything too religious from me."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:38 pm
Joshua couldn't supress a grin at the reaction of his odd host. "You and me both. I haven't even seen any non-vampiric types in the last year. So you'll forgive me if I seem rude." He said. "And I understand habits... I have a few odd ones of my own." He didn't say more, but closed his eyes, thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua couldn't supress a grin at the reaction of his odd host. "You and me both. I haven't even seen any non-vampiric types in the last year. So you'll forgive me if I seem rude." He said. "And I understand habits... I have a few odd ones of my own." He didn't say more, but closed his eyes, thinking.
Gella smiled back & relaxed then she went deathly still & listened as her ears went sharp. then a few moment passed & she sighed & relaxed again. "Well rudeness is nothing ats actually just nice to have someone to talk to." she said smiling slightly again "And technically if you think about it I'm still as you say a vampiric type."  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrirs_Plaything

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Emilia didn't know what to say, so she just nodded. Despite that she was afraid of him -or more precicely, what he could do should he get the urge- She knew staying with Zach was her best chance. "O-ok." She mumbled as she got to her knees and pushed herself up to a standing position.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm
Joshua opened one eye. "Yes.. yes, I suppose you are." He glared playfully at her. "What I meant was fully vampiric." He closed they eye again, chuckling. He seemed to doing something... "Ah." He opened his eyes and pulled up a pantleg with a rip in it. A shallow cut ran along the leg, dripping blood. He dipped a finger into the red liquid and licked it off. "Hmm... I must have slashed myself on a rock..." He shrugged. it's not deep], though. It won't hinder me.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua opened one eye. "Yes.. yes, I suppose you are." He glared playfully at her. "What I meant was fully vampiric." He closed they eye again, chuckling. He seemed to doing something... "Ah." He opened his eyes and pulled up a pantleg with a rip in it. A shallow cut ran along the leg, dripping blood. He dipped a finger into the red liquid and licked it off. "Hmm... I must have slashed myself on a rock..." He shrugged. it's not deep], though. It won't hinder me.
the sent reached her nose but she stopped breathing for a second to calm herself & smiled "I'll go get some bandages." She said then she left quite quicly & shut the door hastily behind her & she took a deep breath once inside the bath room then she took the bandages then walked back out comepltly calm again & started cleaning off the wound "Hold still this might hurt a bit. She said pouring anticeptic in it  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff