Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:35 pm
((IT LIIIIIIIVVVESSS!!!!!))

Jan nodded and went to sit down. "I'm sure this is where I left it," she muttered, looking around, on, and under the bench for her book.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:31 pm
((New Charry time!))

Gaian name: DarogaDaae
Character name: Vergil
Character age: 40
Bio: Smart-a** who lives for the hunt. He comes across as being less than intelligent, but he's very perceptive. While he tends to be a bit brash, he's very understanding, even if he does have a strange way of showing it.
Apperance: User Image  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 pm
((i said ten minutes caus they get dine early duurrr XD lol))
as they ran to a building they slowed down in front of a building saying "Peri's Piano and Singing" Fujuki's face seemed a bit dissapointed that she was still going to this school after all the years saying she will quit. as they both walked in they noticed every one with their partners singing and playing the piano "*sigh* why do i even bother coming here anymore?" Uriyu said as he went and sat down and fliped the pages to a song they have been practicing "alright ready........." he started playing beutifuly, overplaying all the other students, when the time came Fujuki started to sing softly, not needing to read the words that were already memorised.............

((okay if u dont understand why i hid the piano class thign is becuase she seems more like a tough person who doesnt even go near a piano or even sing [well only in the shower lol] so she dosent want them to know that side of her lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:22 am
((XDD I know that, but Jan is a bit slow on the uptake sometimes))

After ten minutes of fruitless searching, Jan gave up, sitting up and huffing. "Dammit," she muttered. "I wasn't done reading that..."

Standing in the trees behind the bench, Vergil smirked, snapping the book shut. He walked over and leaned over the back of the bench, right beside a purple-haired girl. "This what you were looking for?" he asked, dangling the book in front of her nose. When she grabbed for it, he pulled it away, tsking at her. "What's your name?" he asked, looking her up and down appraisingly.

((HINT, HINT!! INSERT NEW PERSON HERE!! xd ))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm
((lol XD ur funny.....are u gunna end up with him 0.o....just asking XD))

after they practiced the song many times the teacher finaly said they can go "Thnx bye!" she said waving as she left the lace and Uriyu came far behind after her, scratching the bac of his head "Where do you think they went?" he said it so low she could barley hear it from their distance "huh?...you talkin to me?"
"*sigh* who else?"
-_-"....."dont have to be so rude about it......."
"I wasnt......" he said with a small smirk but she didnt turn around to see it
"I think i see her over there......." she said walking a bit fatser to her as Uriyu kept his pace far away from Fujuki, he has nuthing against her he just wanted to chill and not rush over to them for no reason  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 pm
((XD who knows?))

Jan scowled. "My name is none of your business," she said, snatching at her book again. He pulled it back again, opening it and looking inside. "Really?" he said. "That's too bad, because it says here that your name is Aljan Darkmoon." He looked back at her, smiling charmingly. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Aljan scowled at him. "For your information, I go by Jan." She stood and grabbed the book from him. "You know my name, now what's yours?" she asked, looking at him skeptically. Dante bowed theatrically. "Dante Demonsbane, at your service." He looked up at her from his bow in time to see her roll her eyes and look off to the side. "Oh, they're done!" she said, standing and walking off. Dante frowned and stood, putting his sunglasses back on and following her at a small distance.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:59 pm
((EW BUT HE IS LIKE 40!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW OLD IS UR CHARACTER?!?!?!))

Fujuki waved and spoke once they met "So did you find your book?Srry that we couldnt stay to help find it loger sweatdrop " she said as Uriyu finaly met up with them "Hello again" he bowed slightly and smiled once he stood uo straight again  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:08 pm
((XD 17. I tried to find one with a five-o-clock shadow. Why? Is that a problem?))

Jan smiled. "Yeah, I found-" She scowled, and whirled. "Why are you following me?" she asked Dante, her eyes flashing.

Dante smiled again. "I'm not following you, I'm just walking the same way you are. Would you like me to be following you?" he asked. He looked at Fujuki and Uriyu. "Hi, how's it going?"

((you shouldn't have given me ideas XP))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:23 pm
((omg caus my peopel are still like 15 16 17 around there >.< man i wanted you to be young liek me crying now i cant talk to you that same in this rp lol XD))

Fujuki smiled and waved at teh guy.
Uriyu didnt seem to like him much so he just gave him a small nod that was barley noticable and turned his head  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm
((XD should I change it? I'm only 17, but I like my charries to be older *changes it*))

Jan huffed. "You're not going to leave me alone..." Dante just smiled charmingly. She sighed, then abruptly turned back to Fujuki and Uriyu, smiling brightly. "You don't mind another guest, do you?"

Dante looked at the other two appraisingly. "So," he said to Jan, "are you going to introduce me to your friends?" As expected, she wheeled on him again and whispered heatedly, low enough that the other two couldn't hear, "I don't even know you!"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm
((lol its okay it is ur person XP be however old u want it to be lol))

"Is somethign wrong?" Fujuki asked and Uriyu kept his distance  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:42 pm
Jan turned back. "No," she said, her voice higher than usual, "everything's fine." She glanced back. "Fujuki, Uriyu, this is Dante." There, you're introduced...

Dante bowed slightly. "Pleasure to make your acquaintances," he said, not taking his eye off of Uriyu.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm
Fujuki felt the tensio between Uriyu and Dante. "Okay am i missing something?" she said as Uriyu glanced over and noticed he was being watched and tunred his eyes bac to the side  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm
"I don't know," he said, watching him. "Is anything wrong Uriyu?"

Jan frowned, sighing. Greeeaaat... Just what we need...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:03 pm
his eyes glanced over to reply "...no..." they went bac to the same place  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items