Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:30 pm
*comes crawling back.*
I'm back from my longtime visit to the outside. The status is abysmal. Everywhere I turn, there are male/female pairings. I think the government has gotten to them already. There are so many hands clasping together and yet I am waiting to see a male/male pairing. Am I just not that observant or do we have to start getting into business? whee

For t-shirt designs, I like the phrase "My psychologist finally got inside my head. He left quickly, and blushing."

I don't know why that is though. It amuses me, frightening people and enlightening them because you know that psychologist will never get the mental pictures out of their head and we've turned another one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Mika_Clari
*comes crawling back.*
I'm back from my longtime visit to the outside. The status is abysmal. Everywhere I turn, there are male/female pairings. I think the government has gotten to them already. There are so many hands clasping together and yet I am waiting to see a male/male pairing. Am I just not that observant or do we have to start getting into business? whee

For t-shirt designs, I like the phrase "My psychologist finally got inside my head. He left quickly, and blushing."

I don't know why that is though. It amuses me, frightening people and enlightening them because you know that psychologist will never get the mental pictures out of their head and we've turned another one.
Rulin' ya universes...

I love doing/saying yaoi-related stuff in public. It's like heroin, or bungeejumping. You get a kick out of it, for sure. And it's hilarious.
I would have totally spilled every bit of knowledge I have about yaoi to my psychologist if it weren't for the talks he had with my parents after each session.
...since 1992.

User_2629207

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:32 am
There should be yaoi subliminal messages in movie theaters!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:11 pm
that is the greatest phrase ever i heart it. and miss sushii isn't it illegal for you psychologist to tell your parents anything unless it involves you hurting yourself and while disturbing to some yaoi dose not count as self harm. blaugh  

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:29 am
yukaritomo
that is the greatest phrase ever i heart it. and miss sushii isn't it illegal for you psychologist to tell your parents anything unless it involves you hurting yourself and while disturbing to some yaoi dose not count as self harm. blaugh
Rulin' ya universes...

I guess... still though, I was there to investigate inexplicable stomach aches :/ So I might have technically been hurting myself xD

@GojakInucrawler: Oh hoh hoh, that is certainly a good idea! Any of you guys work at movie theatres? surprised
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:46 pm
Sadly I don't work at a movie theatre. So what? Do we hack into the projector room and mess around with the movies putting random subliminal messages and pictures for a split-second every 15 minutes? xd Actually that'd be quite funny.
Every time Sweeny takes a razor blade to a guy's neck, a message pops up saying, "Yaoi is good. You love it."  

Mika_Clari

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm
rofl @ subliminal messaging.

That'd be a nice idea, actually... 'cuz when they come out of the movie they'll be like:

"I actually... kind of like boysex now..."

xd Great idea!

... In a really twisted sort of way... o.O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

xD Kekekeke... Hmm, maybe I should try and get a job in the movie theatre? I could be one of those poeple who clean up the theatres after each screening... and then sneak into the projector room *maniacal laughter*
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:07 am
Mika_Clari
Every time Sweeny takes a razor blade to a guy's neck, a message pops up saying, "Yaoi is good. You love it."

WOW, that's quite a few times. xd I know that's the point, but still!

I have an idea to add to the stack... shall we come up with titles for ourselves (meaning each person)? Like, for instance "Master of the Slash Sticks" or "Keeper of Something-I-Can't-Think-Up-Right-Now". It might only be practical for "officers" (if we have any) to do that, though, especially once the numbers start reaching the higher thousands and such. Then again, it could be an optional thing, like adding to the constitution, when a person signs up.

A bit of an unpolished idea, I know, but I want to know what you think.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:14 pm
Miss Sushii
Rulin' ya universes...

xD Kekekeke... Hmm, maybe I should try and get a job in the movie theatre? I could be one of those poeple who clean up the theatres after each screening... and then sneak into the projector room *maniacal laughter*
...since 1992.

Haha, I know some people who work in a movie theatre. xd

And I'm sure some bribes can be arranged... twisted  

Dracavia

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:58 am
Lum Cheng
Mika_Clari

WOW, that's quite a few times. xd I know that's the point, but still!

I have an idea to add to the stack... shall we come up with titles for ourselves (meaning each person)? Like, for instance "Master of the Slash Sticks" or "Keeper of Something-I-Can't-Think-Up-Right-Now". It might only be practical for "officers" (if we have any) to do that, though, especially once the numbers start reaching the higher thousands and such. Then again, it could be an optional thing, like adding to the constitution, when a person signs up.

A bit of an unpolished idea, I know, but I want to know what you think.
Rulin' ya universes...

That's a really good idea! :3
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:04 am
Great, If you all start wearing the same shirts I can evade all the fan girls and have more time for ... ah, you know. sweatdrop

heart heart heart  

Luna Mystica

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:04 am
GojakInucrawler
There should be yaoi subliminal messages in movie theaters!!

that would be interesting to behold  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:23 pm
Yes! I would love to have a Yaoi day where we all wore matching yaoi shirts. And everywhere you went no matter where you were. You would see at least 1 person wearing the shirt. heart heart  

Forlornhope13

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:05 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

I vote we hire some scientists to create a giant pink tentacle rape monster xD
I want one, see >___<
...since 1992.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash